SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)

Hood Company "ViSRacing» for SC 300

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-09, 02:20 PM
SH_JZZ30
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

He's using a translator because he doesn't speak English. He just wants to see some more pics of the fitment of the vis carbon fiber hood on the SC than the ones on the website. And wants to know if the vents are able to be closed up so when it rains, water can't get into the engine. And also wants to see pics of how it looks underneath.

So those who are using this hood, can you post pics of it?
Old 09-18-09, 04:09 PM
t70 supra
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

just get the siebon hood or cwings
Old 09-19-09, 09:54 AM
Vadim
Driver

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

SH_JZZ30 - Hello. Good day to you.
Yes, I want to see clear photos of the hood that I want to buy!
From your posts I realized that the US those hoods on the SC had no authority. Apparently so, and there are no photos of this hood on the SC.

t70 supra - hello.
Tell me the site address "cwings".

Put my picture on the hood SC. I saw this picture in the internet and began looking for the manufacturer.
Found website of the company "ViSRacing» and hood Model: 92LXSC32DVL-010C which is similar to that photo. But the photo on the site bonnet "ViSRacing» - very, very, very bad!
I do not understand how the hood looks from the outside. No photo back of the hood. No photo ventilation windows on the soot. No photo blinds, which closes the window for ventilation hood from the rain.
I can not buy the firm "ViSRacing» the hood until I see good pictures hood Model: 92LXSC32DVL-010C. Bad marketing on ViSRacing.
We, in Russian there is a saying - "buy a pig in a poke", ie buy a thing, do not see how it looks, what color and so on. I do not want to be a man who bought a pig in a poke. " I want to have an accurate idea of how the hood looks like the company "ViSRacing» Model: 92LXSC32DVL-010C for my SC.
In my opinion this is the natural desire of any normal person - to know that he wants to buy.

Thank you for your attention and assistance.
Vadim.
Attached Thumbnails -14.jpg  
Old 09-19-09, 10:54 AM
TLDriver
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I got the VISRacing OEM hood.. and it works well. I wont say it's the greatest and start saying get it or not but it worked out for me.
Old 09-19-09, 11:07 AM
Vadim
Driver

Originally Posted by TLDriver
I got the VISRacing OEM hood.. and it works well. I wont say it's the greatest and start saying get it or not but it worked out for me.
TLDriver - Hello.
Show me photos VISRacing OEM hood on your SC. I want uvidet photo of the obverse hood "ViSRacing» and hood Model: 92LXSC32DVL-010C
Please! - Send me on my E-mail: buena@mail.ru good pictures bonnet firm "ViSRacing» Item #: 92LXSC32DVL-010C on your SC.
Vadim.
Old 09-19-09, 05:15 PM
GRN MNSTR
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TLDriver

I wish there was a comparison between the VIS and Seibon...I'll prolly stick with Seibon out of fear lol
Old 09-21-09, 09:20 AM
Vadim
Driver

Boys - hello.
I expect that you show me photos of the hood firm "ViSRacing» Model: 92LXSC32DVL-010C on your SC.

Photos hood on the site "ViSRacing» - very very bad!
I do not understand how the hood looks from the outside. No photo back of the hood. No photo ventilation windows on the soot. No photo blinds, which closes the window for ventilation hood from the rain.

I have written several letters to the company "ViSRacing» with a request to show me good pictures of the hood Model: 92LXSC32DVL-010C, but the managers of the firm "ViSRacing» have not responded to me and showed me good pictures of the hood.

I hope very much for your help - show me photos bonnet firm "ViSRacing» Model: 92LXSC32DVL-010C on your SC.

Vadim.
Old 09-21-09, 09:32 AM
Vadim
Driver

Originally Posted by Jewcano
We got some classy folks here.......dudes from Russia, cut him a break, he's using a translator.

Vadim, сообщение регулятор для них, чтобы переместить эту тему в sc400/300 секцию.
(I used an online translator, because I forgot how to write in Russian X_X)
Jewcano - привет.
Ты знаешь русский, поэтому я надеюсь на твою помощь.
Ты знаешь, что у меня плохой английский. Видимо я очень плохо излагаю своё желание - увидеть фотографии SC c капотом фирмы "ViSRacing» Model: 92LXSC32DVL-010C на машинах членов клуба.
Благодарю тебя за внимание и помощь.
Vadim.

Jewcano - hello.
Do you know Russian, so I hope for your help.
You know that I have bad English. Apparently I'm very bad states his desire - to see photos of SC c hood firm "ViSRacing» Model: 92LXSC32DVL-010C engines for club members.
Jewcano - пожалуйста - please stated my request to correct English.
Vadim.