SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)

When is it okay to have a Soarer badge?

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-09 | 11:14 PM
Ryeno
Banned

Originally Posted by megamarine

I see zero rice there. Do you?
cuz thats a horrible angle (and quality) and maskes the riceness of the headlights (and taillights)
Old 09-09-09 | 11:15 PM
megamarine
Pole Position

Originally Posted by Ryeno
cuz thats a horrible angle and maskes the riceness of the headlights (and taillights)

Man, you're adorable. Even in defeat you still fail.
Old 09-09-09 | 11:16 PM
IOWNALEXUS
Lexus Test Driver

Do you even know what my car looks like? Good God.
Yes, which is why i commented. you have posted pics on the forum. And yes those headlights are ricey ebay specials, halo's belong on BMW's ONLY! and dude listing bulbs as a mod in your sig is lame LMFAO!!

Ok so this threads about to be locked............ NEXT..........
Old 09-09-09 | 11:17 PM
megamarine
Pole Position

Originally Posted by INEEDANSC3
Yes, which is why i commented. you have posted pics on the forum. And yes those headlights are ricey ebay specials, halo's belong on BMW's ONLY! and dude listing bulbs as a mod in your sig is lame.

Lol WTF are you talking about? Where are bulbs listed?
Old 09-09-09 | 11:18 PM
Ryeno
Banned

Man, you're adorable. Even in defeat you still fail.
Can i ask you a question?

Dont you think its kinda strange how every other member is telling you you made a mistake? And cleanshots was sooo happy to get your tail and head lights?

Doesnt that tell you something?
Old 09-09-09 | 11:19 PM
turbodremz
Lexus Champion

you know there are a few members here that have a very simple signature, and it says:

STOP THE COPY!!..

now I'm not 100% sure EXACTLY what its referring too, but it can be taken and applied several different ways. I used to own a 240sx until F&F Tokyo Drift came out, then every moron bought one and it became a copy of the Honda Civic/Integra/CRX/Ect...

All everyone is trying to say is that your Lexus is not one of those cars. These cars are on a whole different level imo and I'm sure several will agree with that. All were trying to say is that you have a higher class car, with LOTS of potential for high end upgrades..this does not include riced tails or headlights, blue bulbs, large vinyl stickers for products that arent even on the car, fake badges advertising false parts such as a Soarer badge on a stock SC etc.

You asked me a question a while back about going NA-T, and I gave as much info as I could and I thought your head was in the right place. but the taillights, headlights, choice of body kits over stock 97+ body, $200 SRT intakes that do nothing, and now the badge thing made me realize you are trying to hard..and once that happens, the water is ready for the rice to boil.

Leave the taillights, but tint them atleast. The headlights will be ok till condensation starts to become an issue. Remove the VVT-i badge, cause apparently your the only one that Lexus messed up and put it in the wrong place. DO NOT put a soarer badge on your car unless your going to at least go with a 1J motor set..and if your going to go with a body kit, sell me ALL of your 97+ body panels..I'll give you $400+ shipping if you really dont want them.

bottom line, we just dont want to see a nice SC such as yours go the way of the civic/240 generation. not trying to be an ***, or be rude, just supporting and backing up a very attractive line of vehicles.
Old 09-09-09 | 11:22 PM
megamarine
Pole Position

Can i ask you a question?

Dont you think its kinda strange how every other member is telling you you made a mistake? And cleanshots was sooo happy to get your tail and head lights?

Doesnt that tell you something?
Lol his were broken, and I'd be happy to get free lights too. And people typically post more when they dislike something, haven't you noticed. I'm sure the people who liked it simply nodded and moved on, Trolls such as yourself post and go "RICE RICE RICE....."
Old 09-09-09 | 11:23 PM
IOWNALEXUS
Lexus Test Driver

Lol WTF are you talking about? Where are bulbs listed?
Dude you are so fu<king lame you changed the pic above from just the ricey headlight to the side shot of the car cause you knew it was ricey, then you edited your sig after i called you out on the gay blue bulbs you had in your sig 10 min ago LMFAO, obviously you do care or you wouldnt have changed the pic and your sig, WHAT A TOOL!!!!
Old 09-09-09 | 11:25 PM
megamarine
Pole Position

Originally Posted by INEEDANSC3
Dude you are so fu<king lame you changed the pic above from just the ricey headlight to the side shot of the car cause you knew it was ricey, then you edited your sig after i called you out on the bulbs, WHAT A TOOL!!!!
I'm sorry, what?
Old 09-09-09 | 11:26 PM
Ryeno
Banned

Trolls such as yourself post and go "RICE RICE RICE....."
alright this is where mr. nice guy ends. Its pretty ridiculous for you to call me a troll. I know 10x more about cars and have helped far more people then you have.

And I is right, changing your pic and your sig is just weak.

i personally think its funny how everyone is like "rice" and you are trying to come up with reason for why more people arent tell you they like your mods. Its cuz they dont.

Last edited by Ryeno; 09-09-09 at 11:31 PM.
Old 09-09-09 | 11:29 PM
megamarine
Pole Position

alright this is where mr. nice guy ends. Its pretty ridiculous for you to call me a troll. I know 10x more about cars and have helped far more people then you have.

And I is right, changing your pic and your sig is just week.
Is that why I just posted a pic of the headlights? I call you a troll because all you do is a inflame a subject, like cancer...

And why should I care how many more people you've helped or how much more you know? This is the internet. Therefore I don't care.
Old 09-09-09 | 11:34 PM
Ryeno
Banned

Is that why I just posted a pic of the headlights? I call you a troll because all you do is a inflame a subject, like cancer...

And why should I care how many more people you've helped or how much more you know? This is the internet. Therefore I don't care.
did you notice how the inflaming on this subject is caused by you and your ricer mods? By your own logic that makes you the troll.

And you should care because i help people therefore i am not a troll but all you do is post up ricer mods that everyone hates and then gets upset that people disapprove of your work
Old 09-09-09 | 11:34 PM
turbodremz
Lexus Champion

And I is right, changing your pic and your sig is just weak.

Marine or not, your failing this fight horribly. Ryeno, and INEEDANSC3 are correct on everything they have said and have not crossed any lines in stating that your heading the wrong way with your car, and I agree with them 100%..

pm a mod, have them delete this thread and do the following:

tint the taillights or get your 97 tails back.
leave the headlights if you like them that much
leave the outside of the car alone, paint it if you dont like the color..
head over to clubna-t, pm Mark as XS Power and order the na-t kit.
install the na-t kit, boost to 9psi.
leave all FACTORY applied badges in place.
learn how to accept constructive criticism, and enjoy your Lexus for what it is.

if you cant accept that you have a higher class vehicle than a Civic, sell your SC, buy a honda and put all the stickers, fake badges, blue bulbs, ebay parts you want...but sell your SC to someone that is going to appreciate it.

I'm finished, I'm going to bed, cheers to CL..out before the lock!

Last edited by turbodremz; 09-09-09 at 11:38 PM.
Old 09-09-09 | 11:37 PM
megamarine
Pole Position

did you notice how the inflaming on this subject is caused by you and your ricer mods? By your own logic that makes you the troll.

And you should care because i help people therefore i am not a troll but all you do is post up ricer mods that everyone hates and then gets upset that people disapprove of your work
Lol, my car is the catalyst. That's the best part. It gets you to be upset.

You help people by telling them their taste is terrible and that your parts will beat theirs? LOL And who says I get upset? I find ignorant people to be amusing. Such as yourself. That's why I keep posting. The more you post, the more I post, therefore keeping me entertained. And the cycle will continue
Old 09-09-09 | 11:38 PM
QwkSC
Instructor

On topic: I think badging an SC as a soarer is fine. Especially if you are into making your car as JDM as possible. I wouldn't, but only because I like the "L" better. Redphoenix's Car looks sweet IMO with the soarer badge on front.

Quick Reply: When is it okay to have a Soarer badge?