ncred
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks like the carnival is in town...Just my op
Old 09-14-09, 01:53 PM
sc-fsport
Pit Crew

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

+2 on bottom set it would look even better on stock headlights sprayed black!
Old 09-14-09, 01:58 PM
IOWNALEXUS
Lexus Test Driver

Looks ricey....... HORRIBLE!!

If you wanted an AUDI then you should have bought one.
Old 09-14-09, 02:56 PM
High PSI
Advanced

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I have an Audi TT and I won't even rock the LED's on THAT because I think they look like garbage. At least the BMW setup w/ the Angel Eye's outlines the distinguishing factor on BMW's (and angel eyes look dumb on Lexus' too). Audi just did the LED thing and was like, "look, we have our own distinguishable LED daytime running light thing too!"
Old 09-14-09, 03:02 PM
1FSTV8
Driver

Originally Posted by ewingli
hmm Christmas came early this year?
Whats so christmas about these lights? Its one color !!
Old 09-14-09, 03:09 PM
t70 supra
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i like it but it has TOO MANY LEDS
Old 09-14-09, 03:21 PM
1FSTV8
Driver

Wow , what can I say im actually suprised , in person these lighs make people turn and stare , funny stuff is i get 2-3 people coming up to me everyday asking about these lights, giving me compliments.

The stock Lexus lights look ancient and are being quickly outdated they're the only part of the car which make it look like it was a 90's car.

We weren't able to use the stock lights because the lens is not clear and the led lights will not appear clear.

Many of you guys go for that JDM look and want the car looking as stock as possible, which is why most of you wont take these lights. In person, you will be surprised

Those of you who said these looked like Christmas lights or carnival lights etc, then you guys are straight up haters , theres only one color on these lights and nothing about these light look like Christmas lights, but then again both of you have less then 50 posts so your opinions are probably valued just as much as last years Christmas lights...
Old 09-14-09, 03:25 PM
High PSI
Advanced

That's weird - I was at a dealership looking to buy a new car and I saw lots of '10's without LED's in their headlights.

I have to admit, though, these lights do look like they match your rims pretty well.

Honestly man, its your car. Do whatever you think looks good, no matter what you do someone isn't going to like it.
Old 09-14-09, 04:20 PM
skousenjr
Driver

My thoughts are if you took the top 2 that are on the high beam side, and have put them on the bottom side, going toward the turn signal would look better, instead it looks like didn't finish going either direction
Old 09-14-09, 04:35 PM
turbodremz
Lexus Champion

kinda busy for my taste...can you shut the halo's off and just leave the led's? I think that would look even better.
Old 09-14-09, 05:11 PM
1sxyrxy
Lead Lap

word. ditch te 3 big bulbs
Old 09-14-09, 05:13 PM
Biggu
Lexus Champion

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

yup ebay head lights that's what they look like...
Old 09-14-09, 05:39 PM
TLDriver
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 1FSTV8
Wow , what can I say im actually suprised , in person these lighs make people turn and stare , funny stuff is i get 2-3 people coming up to me everyday asking about these lights, giving me compliments.

The stock Lexus lights look ancient and are being quickly outdated they're the only part of the car which make it look like it was a 90's car.

We weren't able to use the stock lights because the lens is not clear and the led lights will not appear clear.

Many of you guys go for that JDM look and want the car looking as stock as possible, which is why most of you wont take these lights. In person, you will be surprised

Those of you who said these looked like Christmas lights or carnival lights etc, then you guys are straight up haters , theres only one color on these lights and nothing about these light look like Christmas lights, but then again both of you have less then 50 posts so your opinions are probably valued just as much as last years Christmas lights...
before a fight starts up and blah blah blah... Not everyone is going to like what you did or didn't do. You are more likely to get both positive and negative responses when you are asking people what they think. I myself don't like the OEM lights that Audi came out with. Clearly some people think they are great and can even be the selling factor for them. If you don't care what people think maybe you shouldn't take what they say to heart, positive or negative. If you don't like criticism maybe you shouldn't be posting a "What do you think" or "Rate my"

Take it the way you wish but... if you like cool and if you hate it and that's all you have for now... well let it be it.
Old 09-14-09, 05:59 PM
mr/griffin
Lead Lap

clean job!

Quick Reply: Custom Audi Lights and New Paint !