SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)

happy birthday to me!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-09, 11:10 PM
BostonSC4
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

PRS22 thank you so much. 35 shipped???? those stupid plastic rulers were 25 shipped. lol i will totally hit up the GS classifieds thanks very much. i guess i'll just rock the plastic rulers til i get a hand on some legit door sills = ]
Old 11-16-09, 11:35 PM
P.R.S.22
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by BostonSC4
PRS22 thank you so much. 35 shipped???? those stupid plastic rulers were 25 shipped. lol i will totally hit up the GS classifieds thanks very much. i guess i'll just rock the plastic rulers til i get a hand on some legit door sills = ]
Not a problem at all. Always more than willing to help a fellow member. Just hit up the classifieds....search from old posts in GS sections to see if anyone still has them. Also hit up ebay since I looked there as well to find mine.

Looks like we think alike in that there is just something missing on our door sills that needs to say Lexus on it. It's always good to try something new out. At least you gave the ones you had a try and now hopefully the GS ones will be the ones you really are searching for.

Oh also hit up the LS classifieds as well since they have them too on the older models. Good luck
Old 11-17-09, 12:30 PM
BostonSC4
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by P.R.S.22
Not a problem at all. Always more than willing to help a fellow member. Just hit up the classifieds....search from old posts in GS sections to see if anyone still has them. Also hit up ebay since I looked there as well to find mine.

Looks like we think alike in that there is just something missing on our door sills that needs to say Lexus on it. It's always good to try something new out. At least you gave the ones you had a try and now hopefully the GS ones will be the ones you really are searching for.

Oh also hit up the LS classifieds as well since they have them too on the older models. Good luck
thanks a lot brother i'll continue my search. if you come across any please let me know! PM me or post it up here
Old 11-17-09, 01:18 PM
P.R.S.22
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

thanks a lot brother i'll continue my search. if you come across any please let me know! PM me or post it up here
Anytime man I will be sure to hit you up if I find anything around.
Old 11-17-09, 01:36 PM
ashtray
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

To the OP, sorry your visors didnt fit mine fit great and i was nothing short of satisfied with them. I hope this isnt a silly question..but did you put them on in the rain??
Old 11-17-09, 02:12 PM
BostonSC4
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by ashtray
To the OP, sorry your visors didnt fit mine fit great and i was nothing short of satisfied with them. I hope this isnt a silly question..but did you put them on in the rain??
lmao.

open visors from box --> install them -->go inside to grab camera --> can't find it right away -->starts raining--> screw it take pics anyways
Old 11-17-09, 02:32 PM
ThomasGS4
Lexus Test Driver

Received 383 Likes on 225 Posts

lmao.

open visors from box --> install them -->go inside to grab camera --> can't find it right away -->starts raining--> screw it take pics anyways
haha

someone's an eager beaver.....
Old 11-17-09, 08:47 PM
O. L. T.
Keeper of the light

Received 360 Likes on 230 Posts

frustrations......why is it that everything from egay has to be 100%, authentic rice?

my gifts were the following.

window visors.
chrome door sills.
strut bar.
and the mystery package from texas, i'll reveal it. 97+ tail lights!

window visors = HORRIBLE fittment.
chrome door sills = nothing short of pathetic pieces of silver plastic.
strut bar = doesn't fit.
97 tails = not here yet, but didn't come from EGAY so i assume they will be worth every penny.

here are pics
Well here's the problem mane..... You're sticking add on's to a car that likes to be slick and clean. Even if they fit,they are still just bulky add ons. The strut bar would have been functional, tails just replace tails so no applicable for comment. Skip adding all this crap to the car and fix what is currently broke..... like that pass seat, replace that e-brake boot, the pillar on the door, etc......... Maybe some tint.... I dunno it's your car. I just know the car itself must be clean stock to be clean modded. Order of operations.