SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)

lexus emblem or soarer emblem?

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-09, 06:51 PM
N00bie909
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default lexus emblem or soarer emblem?

alot of us get bagged because we have a soarer emblem or lexus emblem i would just like to see other club lexus memebers views on this topic
Old 12-21-09, 07:19 PM
O. L. T.
Keeper of the light

Received 350 Likes on 226 Posts

Silliness.

A base model Soarer is what the SC equals which is crap compared to the Active and the TT so..... I'm thinking I don't wanna advertise my car as a base model Soarer.
Old 12-21-09, 07:30 PM
KA8
Instructor

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

I prefer lexus emblem
Old 12-21-09, 09:26 PM
Shadowen
Lead Lap

none for me... Maybe Soarer symbol on the steering wheel.
Old 12-21-09, 09:37 PM
N00bie909
Lead Lap

Well give me reasons guys just intrested for me the lexus badge does it for me. It represnts to me luxury as to a soarer badge that shows more of the Jdm stlye and shows more of a Japan sense to American im not saying a lexus shows it more american just a way of saying like ill keep it that way and not try to make it a soarer if its not
Old 12-21-09, 09:40 PM
turbodremz
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I do believe there have been a couple threads on this topic already, one IIRC was locked cause its a complete and utter waste of time..

its your car do what you want, either way sooner or later someone is going to criticize something about it cause it will not fit their taste, but in the end, its still your car.

for example, I think badging your car as something it is not is just silly and borderline "RICE" and should not be done..BUT, if you have converted an SC 100% to be a soarer (rhd, 1jz, and whatever else goes with it) then go for it..if not, then leave it alone, or go with no emblems...

or worst case scenario, if you really want to badge a car as something it isnt, go by a HF CRX and slap a Type-R sticker on it, and while your at it, take your fruit-of-the-loom undies and write Calvin Klein on then somewhere.
Old 12-21-09, 09:51 PM
N00bie909
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by turbodremz
I do believe there have been a couple threads on this topic already, one IIRC was locked cause its a complete and utter waste of time..

its your car do what you want, either way sooner or later someone is going to criticize something about it cause it will not fit their taste, but in the end, its still your car.

for example, I think badging your car as something it is not is just silly and borderline "RICE" and should not be done..BUT, if you have converted an SC 100% to be a soarer (rhd, 1jz, and whatever else goes with it) then go for it..if not, then leave it alone, or go with no emblems...
I respect what you said and well I never started this thread to help me decide what I want. Your right it is my car and we do what we want with our cars you may think puting an emblem is riced well good thats your opinion. It was just a simple topic to talk about but if the are threads about this already can you link me to them please thanks I would like to see what others had to say.
Old 12-21-09, 09:51 PM
FuMoFFuTT
Lexus Test Driver

^^ lol

i drive a soarer, and i didn't put the emblem back on the front.. i might completly debadge the rear also..
Old 12-21-09, 10:05 PM
Luxor
Pole Position

Received 37 Likes on 32 Posts

Putting a Soarer emblem on a Lexus SC is a downgrade and just plain silly.
Old 12-21-09, 10:55 PM
FuMoFFuTT
Lexus Test Driver

^^ what's that supposed to mean! I drive a soarer, you hating on me? :P
Old 12-21-09, 11:25 PM
bjf
Driver School Candidate

Very well said. If it were my car I would just leave it alone or better yet put a Type R after the lexus. That would be tight J/K lol. I would leave it
Originally Posted by turbodremz

or worst case scenario, if you really want to badge a car as something it isnt, go by a HF CRX and slap a Type-R sticker on it, and while your at it, take your fruit-of-the-loom undies and write Calvin Klein on then somewhere.
Old 12-22-09, 01:53 AM
TomLee
Lexus Champion

I plan on putting the Gryffon (Sp?) on the hood and read end, and thats it. i think it's unique that way haha. It looks nice and alot of people will be like "wtf" and i like that haha. Also, im not necessarily screaming I have a Toyota soarer....i just have a really badass emblem!
Old 12-22-09, 02:22 AM
Kaydee
Hacked CL to become a Mod

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

ugh, not one of these threads again...we all know how this is going to end up.

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sc-...rer-badge.html

why don't we just discuss what happened to Ryeno?
Old 12-22-09, 05:58 AM
BLK13X
Mortgage Slave

Received 20 Likes on 12 Posts

Mazda badge.

Kidding.

Why does it matter? It's the same shape vehicle. If you do decide to go down a particular route though you have to go through with it completely (imo)... so at least the exterior badges and steering wheel... I'd even get new keys made up as well but again it's personal preference.

Saying that, who wants to swap Lexus airbag for Soarer airbag units?
Old 12-22-09, 06:38 AM
Jeembo
Lexus Test Driver

The chicks know what the Lexus logo looks like. Not so much for the griffin.

Quick Reply: lexus emblem or soarer emblem?