SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)

losing interest in my sc3, 5spd...should i sell it or keep it?

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-10, 06:22 PM
platano47
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i do love the shifter feel of the civic as well, sc kinda reminds me of a muscle car with sexy skin...but wateva, its not really a money issue....jus what homeboy said, for wheels and springs on my sc i can buy a nicely done up civic also drt performance out in queens ny has a couple 9 second street civics....i respect all cars, the problem is some people hook em up wack attack
Old 02-06-10, 07:19 PM
flipboi
Lead Lap

if ur thinking about long run and stuff, do a 1jz swap, save so much more gas than u currently get, and ull b at 280 hp, and itll only cost about 2-3k which will pay itself off in the long run on how gas is going, also if u did buy a civic and fix it up, ull b one of those guys who'll end up wit no car, because there are many kids out there that will jack honda's left and right
Old 02-06-10, 08:05 PM
llllllllll
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by platano47
damnnnnnn.......lmao i love the real down to earth comments. after listening to all you guys, ima keep it and ya were right i had a gay moment there....but f that, my sc is rare in these parts of town and everyone has a civic, i apologize once again for having a blonde moment.
If you change your mind in the next week I have 3k cash with your name on it. My homey is dying to get a 5spd sc
Old 02-06-10, 08:10 PM
meangreen1
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ashtray
YOU=fail

Thread=fail

CIVIC=fail

what parts are you even talking about that are rare?? and like the others said, anything is expensive compared to a civic, my TREK bike is expensive compared to it.
+1
Why??????
Old 02-06-10, 08:38 PM
2BENVD
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by ashtray
YOU=fail

Thread=fail

CIVIC=fail

what parts are you even talking about that are rare?? and like the others said, anything is expensive compared to a civic, my TREK bike is expensive compared to it.

lol, everything he said is exactly right, couldn't say it any better
Old 02-06-10, 08:39 PM
boostgotme
Rookie

lmao dude i was just telling my buddy with a civic theres always a dumm *** that will trade u an sc for his civic hah he wants one cause i mine now dude ull regret it been threw it all intera evos now just my sc luxury and 2j power cant beat that
Old 02-06-10, 08:47 PM
llllllllll
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by boostgotme
lmao dude i was just telling my buddy with a civic theres always a dumm *** that will trade u an sc for his civic hah he wants one cause i mine now dude ull regret it been threw it all intera evos now just my sc luxury and 2j power cant beat that
Old 02-06-10, 09:04 PM
daj430
Driver

keep your sc you dont want no honda unless its a dd or ill trade you my h22 accord civic eater...
Old 02-06-10, 10:12 PM
uras300
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

This thread is an absolute fail.
Old 02-06-10, 10:29 PM
MongooseGA
Racer

Received 12 Likes on 5 Posts

Threads like this make me realize that a majority of the people on this board are idiots. There are a lot of really innovative and intelligent people here, but most of them are retarded.

Half of you people bought 15+ year old cars for most likely less than $5,000. That doesn't make you cool, money, cultured, polished, or envied by anyone else. Stop acting so elitist. If you want to brag about something, buy a car like this new and make sure you actually have the money to brag about, if that's your thing to do. There's still no need for bragging; there's always someone with more money, and faster car, a hotter girlfriend, and a bigger *******.

To the original poster, do what you want. There's a huge bias on this site from people who have no place providing opinions.

Last edited by MongooseGA; 02-06-10 at 10:37 PM.
Old 02-06-10, 10:33 PM
bryan767
Lexus Test Driver

i used to have a SiR'd, Gsr'd, ej8 (ek coupe) it was awesome. and rare (parts wise - but "whos" wasnt), but i traded it for my sc (like mentioned.. i found a, reallllly good deal).. i havnt looked back. prices are actually pretty close to the same believe it or not. you just have to DIY!! buying the hard to find black interior < painting your own ishh. engine swaps are on par with k-series swaps which is the new thing in the honda world.. or Jseries swaps if you wanna be a v6 baller. youll be much happier once you have wheels, coilovers, exhaust and engine swap.
Old 02-06-10, 11:30 PM
Gspec
Lead Lap

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by MongooseGA
Threads like this make me realize that a majority of the people on this board are idiots. There are a lot of really innovative and intelligent people here, but most of them are retarded.

Half of you people bought 15+ year old cars for most likely less than $5,000. That doesn't make you cool, money, cultured, polished, or envied by anyone else. Stop acting so elitist. If you want to brag about something, buy a car like this new and make sure you actually have the money to brag about, if that's your thing to do. There's still no need for bragging; there's always someone with more money, and faster car, a hotter girlfriend, and a bigger *******.

To the original poster, do what you want. There's a huge bias on this site from people who have no place providing opinions.

Hilarious!!! Love it...
Old 02-07-10, 12:33 AM
jadu
live.love.laugh.lexus

Received 89 Likes on 71 Posts

damnnnnnn.......lmao i love the real down to earth comments. after listening to all you guys, ima keep it and ya were right i had a gay moment there....but f that, my sc is rare in these parts of town and everyone has a civic, i apologize once again for having a blonde moment.
its ok, happens to every one haha
Old 02-07-10, 05:22 AM
GSteg
Rookie

Received 79 Likes on 61 Posts

Originally Posted by MongooseGA

Reminds me of the guys on bimmerforums with 1993 BMW 323i talking crap on Lexus in general. Who would have thought owning a car defines a person. Most people who talk crap about respect and such usually owns the oldest cars. I feel like I've just gone back to high school.
Old 02-07-10, 06:09 AM
Woody426
Driver School Candidate

i dont know but im starting to give up on my sc300. parts are expensive, rare, etc. etc. compared to a civic ek hatch or something of that nature. i dunno let me get some opinions on what you guys think.
Yep Civics are cheap to mod, put $10,000 in one and you still have.........a Civic.

Quick Reply: losing interest in my sc3, 5spd...should i sell it or keep it?