SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)

snowing in GA what?!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-10, 07:21 PM
fleishelja
Lead Lap

Received 8 Likes on 2 Posts
Default snowing in GA what?!!

naturally I couldn't resist, so armed with my camera, tripod, and jacket to cover me while I shot I braved the 2 inches of snow we had today haha.

Old 02-12-10, 07:25 PM
Carfreak70
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Wow, those pics look GREAT man! Your car looks amazing! SO CLEAN! Wish it could have come a little more north....we are expecting some snow (3in) monday! NO SCHOOL FTW!!!!

EDIT: Just checked out your blog, and man you have some TALENT! Your car looks amazing (as said above) but your artwork is amazing aswell! Definatly worth the time to look at
Old 02-12-10, 07:36 PM
fleishelja
Lead Lap

hey thanks alot! I hate to say it but I think photography is taking over my want to do other artwork at the moment. photography is like instant gratification! although drawing is definitely cheaper to do haha.
Old 02-12-10, 07:38 PM
Carfreak70
Pole Position

Originally Posted by fleishelja
hey thanks alot! I hate to say it but I think photography is taking over my want to do other artwork at the moment. photography is like instant gratification! although drawing is definitely cheaper to do haha.
Your pictures are amazing as well. I really dont know anyone who can draw a car nearly as well as that SC430 you did. That thing looked amazing man. I am going to have to come down to GA and do a SC photo shoot with you sometime. I like to meet people on the boards. I gotta get my next car looking good for the camera tho . If you are interested in maybe meeting up sometime let me know. Im always down to meet a SC fanatic like myself.

I really miss my 97 RR 5 speed when I look at these pics. I love the way the RR looks. Its one of the best colors IMO. Its starting to take first place over RSP.......I never thought that would happen! ! !
Old 02-12-10, 07:42 PM
fleishelja
Lead Lap

definitely man, maybe sometime this summer when the weather is nice. theres another guy down here with a black one thats hammered with some really nice wheels too. maybe we can get an sc photoshoot together.
Old 02-12-10, 07:51 PM
tuterz
Racer

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

damn those pics are awesome!!
Old 02-12-10, 07:53 PM
Carfreak70
Pole Position

definitely man, maybe sometime this summer when the weather is nice. theres another guy down here with a black one thats hammered with some really nice wheels too. maybe we can get an sc photoshoot together.
That would be awesome! I dont really know anyone with a modded SC up here in TN. There are a few nice supras but other than that, no SC's that I am aware of in my area.
I will be rocking the SSR's. I like them, however I think your wheels like sick as hell on a red car. We will have to make it a plan.
Old 02-12-10, 07:58 PM
BostonSC4
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

you always take such incredible pictures. literally every time. i might drive down from MA to get my car's picture taken!
Old 02-12-10, 08:01 PM
Carfreak70
Pole Position

Originally Posted by BostonSC4
you always take such incredible pictures. literally every time. i might drive down from MA to get my car's picture taken!
We just need a big SC orgy haha
Old 02-12-10, 08:04 PM
fleishelja
Lead Lap

thanks Id like to think that I'm improving every time but I don't know where I'll go from this photo shoot. I'll take pics of anyone's car for free just let me know a time and day and we can make it happen. I need more stuff for a portfolio. maybe one day I'll turn it into an income. carfreak70, I'll shoot you a pm in a couple months to make some plans, I already put the reminder on my calendar
Old 02-12-10, 08:04 PM
KrazeMatik
Lexus Test Driver

Awesome pics!!!!
Old 02-12-10, 08:07 PM
Carfreak70
Pole Position

thanks Id like to think that I'm improving every time but I don't know where I'll go from this photo shoot. I'll take pics of anyone's car for free just let me know a time and day and we can make it happen. I need more stuff for a portfolio. maybe one day I'll turn it into an income. carfreak70, I'll shoot you a pm in a couple months to make some plans, I already put the reminder on my calendar
DEAL! Ill definatly come down. Its not a bad drive and by then my car should be SLAMMED on the SSR's. Its like 4hr to ATL, so it wont be bad at all. Those snow pics look great man! I definatly think you could make a SICK carrer in photography. I wanted to get into photography so badly, however I dont have enough money to buy cameras that are more expensive than my coilovers ha. Don't forget to shoot me a PM!
Old 02-12-10, 08:11 PM
BostonSC4
Lexus Test Driver

can i fly you up to MA ?
Old 02-12-10, 08:17 PM
chnk
Lexus Test Driver

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

lol i made it home with bald tires,

where in ga are you ive never seen your sc, i got some camera phone pics of mine in the snow,
Old 02-12-10, 08:18 PM
fleishelja
Lead Lap

hey if you want to buy me a plane ticket then sure why not.

I work in roswell, I drive down 92 everyday just about.

Quick Reply: snowing in GA what?!!