SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)

camber correction kit & camber kit

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-10, 03:28 PM
kponti
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by kingluis6
oh really? so you can run a lil negative camber on the stock camber?
I dont think you understand the concept of alignments bro
Old 03-04-10, 05:10 PM
potatoBBQ
Intermediate

oh really? so you can run a lil negative camber on the stock camber?
uh... what? there is no part on your car called "the camber." you can't "run a lil negative camber" on "the stock camber." judging by most of your questions, i think you should familiarize yourself with your car (or cars in general) a little bit more before you go on modding it. before you go looking for a camber kit, please at least try to figure out what it is and why/if you need one.
Old 03-04-10, 05:51 PM
wagomaniac
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by potatoBBQ
uh... what? there is no part on your car called "the camber." you can't "run a lil negative camber" on "the stock camber." judging by most of your questions, i think you should familiarize yourself with your car (or cars in general) a little bit more before you go on modding it. before you go looking for a camber kit, please at least try to figure out what it is and why/if you need one.
That's why I'm here to educate myself, as so are others. Don't try to sound all high and mighty just because ur familiar with suspension components. For all I know u could be incompitent in everything else. Mods just lock it, some people got a stick up their *** and are not beneficial to anything.
Old 03-04-10, 06:29 PM
potatoBBQ
Intermediate

That's why I'm here to educate myself, as so are others. Don't try to sound all high and mighty just because ur familiar with suspension components. For all I know u could be incompitent in everything else. Mods just lock it, some people got a stick up their *** and are not beneficial to anything.
sure, we're all here to educate ourselves, but you just have this way of asking questions that just makes me think you didn't even spend any amount of time to grasp even the most basic understanding of even your own question, let alone the answer. hence, my response. btw, i can hardly see myself being all high and mighty because i know what camber means. for all you know, i could be incompetent with suspension because knowing what camber means is so basic that it doesn't even demonstrate any knowledge on my part. however, the opposite... anyways, peace.