SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)

3rd time's a charm

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-10, 09:42 AM
Teal Sc400
Pole Position

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

aka paco, Welcome back again and for some reason...I can't quite put my finger on it, but your first purchased Sc is my favorite. I guess I'm bias...
Originally Posted by aka paco

as i sold it, 1jz'd, Saleen'd, Tein'd lol

Old 03-13-10, 01:47 PM
FAT HEAD
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

beautiful cars man!
Old 03-14-10, 04:31 AM
aka paco
Lexus Champion

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by One_jZ_SC3
Welcome Back Sir!!!! I knew the GS was only a temp thing lol!! Mann every SC you get is cleaner than the next...hope you keep this one, that RSP color is Soooooo Sexxy!!!!
yeah man, and just like you realized going to a newer SC, i feel the same way even just from 95 to a 97, this car feels brand new compared to my other SC's. but all my previous ones where in great shape too, just didn't feel as new as this.

Originally Posted by eyeSOARER6
You always seem to pickup the most rarest colors and cleanest SC's.. Welcome back!!
just get lucky i guess

Originally Posted by L_dbl_E
Knew you would eventually come back to the SC PACO! Glad you picked up Robs! I bet it made him feel better that he sold it to someone he actually knew aswell. We need to meet back up soon too. Mine is almost done, with some issues I still need to work out. Glad to see you back though bro!
-Lee
Yeah man we definetly need to meet up sometime, know any good places to tune my car? i want to turn my boost up!

Originally Posted by Teal Sc400
aka paco, Welcome back again and for some reason...I can't quite put my finger on it, but your first purchased Sc is my favorite. I guess I'm bias...
lol that's just cause Teal is so hot

Originally Posted by tmh95sc
beautiful cars man!
thanks man, i always thought RSP was a nice color, but i guess owning one now i have a new appreciation for it.
Old 08-07-10, 02:44 PM
RjBLayz
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

would love to see more teal sc's
Old 08-11-10, 07:18 PM
chashiubow
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by aka paco
Well i'm back in the SC community, hopefully for a good while this time
it seems like everytime i buy a SC i sink of bunch of money into it, get it about where i want it and end up selling it!

my first one, bought from a nice lady for 3200 bucks bone stock, did a 1jz swap, wheels, coilovers, newer mint seats and other misc things i think i owned it for 6 months and sold it to get something more practical

sales ad when i bought it, drove from SC to Nashville TN to get it

as i sold it, 1jz'd, Saleen'd, Tein'd lol

two weeks later my SC addiction is killing me, i bought HKSSC300's old SC, 95 black interior 5 speed, few nice mods but in dire need of TLC! all the classic SC300 common issues had to be fixed and more

alooooot of money later i had her looking like this, then i decided to sell it when i found out i had a baby on the way

picked up a GS430 for awhile, loved it to death but i missed my SC's so much, financial situation got better so i bought a 03 camry SE for the baby mobile and sold the GS430 to get another SC

I didn't go very far for my new one, and i know it about as well as the previous owner, ended up picking up my roommates 97 RSP NA-T car, We worked out a good deal with eachother so he could move onto his Corvette and i could get his car without breaking my bank and he has the peace of mind knowing it's in safe hands.

so here's my new SC, i plan on keeping it longer then the others

1997 RSP black interior NA-T, this car is in such great condition it just blows me away, i thought my last two where in great shape but this car feels new still.

\

sorry for all the pics, most people like pics in threads anyways so there you go, my SC history up until now. Don't have a whole lot planned in the near future for the RSP car, already bought a 99 GS300 3spoke wheel for it, after having it in my last car it's a MUST. maybe some spacers for the TT wheels for now, hopefully a manual swap next year and maybe some CCW's or something..

Glad to be back
Can you sell me the polished tt wheels when its time...