SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)

Quebec RHD Ban - Please support us

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-10, 05:56 PM
BostonSC4
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Zar
That still doesn't answer how can something be weighed upon regarding legal matters to someone who isn't a resident in the affected area, not to mention country.

That is like voting on health car for Taiwan.

Agreed but the least you can do is support the cause and if they don't accept it than F it but you tried to help out this online community.
Old 03-29-10, 06:00 PM
scENFORCER
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Zar
That still doesn't answer how can something be weighed upon regarding legal matters to someone who isn't a resident in the affected area, not to mention country.

Its not about where they live, or whether its a legal thing. Its about supporting fellow car enthusiets, or supporting something you belive in. The government is trying to take something away from us for an arbitrary reason, and the more signatures the more likely it wont happen..
If I strongly believed in health care in Taiwan, or something going on in Cali, I would totally support you guys, and I'd show it by doing something as simple, yet meaningful, as signing a petition.
Old 03-29-10, 06:16 PM
vietunit
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by scENFORCER
Its not about where they live, or whether its a legal thing. Its about supporting fellow car enthusiets, or supporting something you belive in. The government is trying to take something away from us for an arbitrary reason, and the more signatures the more likely it wont happen..
If I strongly believed in health care in Taiwan, or something going on in Cali, I would totally support you guys, and I'd show it by doing something as simple, yet meaningful, as signing a petition.
Very well said
Old 03-29-10, 06:33 PM
Spooled
Lead Lap

Signed

If they ban your Soarer, I know a guy with a nice LHD SC300 he'd be willing to trade you for your Soarer.
Old 03-29-10, 06:53 PM
FuMoFFuTT
Lexus Test Driver

Really? Where's he located? There has been too much sweat and money spent on my baby to let her go Thanks for signing!!

Originally Posted by Spooled
Signed

If they ban your Soarer, I know a guy with a nice LHD SC300 he'd be willing to trade you for your Soarer.

This is the exact point of view I have, and I'd like to thank everyone for signing! scENFORCER, if there's something unjust going on in your end, let us know, I'd be first to return the favor!

Originally Posted by scENFORCER
Old 03-29-10, 07:50 PM
r_ishmael
Driver School Candidate

...Signed!
Old 03-29-10, 07:59 PM
pd-cuevas
Driver School Candidate

signed!!! hope us BC guys dont have to do this
Old 03-29-10, 08:04 PM
1JZPWRD
1JZ Single SC400

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

Just signed up. Good luck to your guys in the government matter. I work for the government, so I know how things can be.
Old 03-29-10, 09:18 PM
1siksc
Lexus Test Driver

I hope this means it's signed!

* Diagramme de l'Assemblée

Pétition:

Accès aux chemins publics des véhicules munis d'un poste de conduite à droite au Québec

Vous avez complété la première étape pour signer une pétition en ligne.

Pour terminer l’enregistrement de votre signature :

* Étape 2 : consultez votre boîte de courriels ******************: un message vous a été envoyé par l’Assemblée avec l’adresse ne_pas_répondre_@assnat.qc.ca. Au besoin, vérifiez votre filtre anti-pourriels, votre courrier indésirable ou vos expéditeurs bloqués.
* Étape 3 : cliquez sur le lien qui se trouve dans le message pour enregistrer votre demande de signature. Vous devez le faire avant le : 13 avril 2010
Old 03-29-10, 09:27 PM
FinalSC
Driver

Damn # 1848 well at least i signed! Good Luck i would like to hear the aftermath ASAP!
Old 03-29-10, 09:31 PM
HeisLegend
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Zar

I don't see people having "health care" listed under their hobbies.

Hobbies allow people understand and comply w/ each other much easier and when something like this comes up we can all appreciate it, no matter the country of origin.

Old 03-30-10, 12:28 AM
Clean400
Lead Lap

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Zar

That's kind of harsh man. RHD drives are a huge car community in Quebec. By effectively banning them a lot of people will lose their jobs, and car shops that specialize in imports will go out of business.

Even though I don't own a RHD drive car, I can sympathize with people who own a soarer. Imagine in 30 days you are no longer able to drive your car because of some dumb rule... wouldn't you want people supporting your cause?
Old 03-30-10, 12:31 AM
Clean400
Lead Lap

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by 1siksc
I hope this means it's signed!
It means you have to check your e-mail. You received an e-mail with a link. Once you clicked on the link you have officially "signed" the petition. So do it now! lol
Old 03-30-10, 08:34 PM
Spooled
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by FuMoFFuTT
Really? Where's he located? There has been too much sweat and money spent on my baby to let her go Thanks for signing!!
Me. In Arizona.
Old 03-30-10, 08:44 PM
4evDev
Pole Position

Signed! Good Luck!!!!!

Quick Reply: Quebec RHD Ban - Please support us