SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)

Vertex Ridge Wide Body Lexus SC300 w/ Maziora Paint, 2JZ-GTE, Volk TE37, Endless BBK

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-10, 11:04 AM
Luv2xl
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think it looks good.. Not a fan of some parts on it but besides that, alot of time, money, thought went into HIS build..

For me, I like MY car simple yet to the point..
Old 04-13-10, 11:09 AM
kez
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

"well damn thats how yall doinun it up in here" - ron stapelton

beautiful car! A SC at its Optimous Prime
Old 04-13-10, 11:16 AM
Peter_95
Lexus Champion

geez that is very sexy...!
Old 04-13-10, 01:03 PM
titanSC
Rookie

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Thanks man, looking great!
Old 04-13-10, 01:06 PM
TougeSC3
Lexus Champion

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by 2turbo1sup
Quality parts does not exclude it from being rice.

Its hideous, grotesque and completely rapes the essence of the SC by adding exaggerated speeeed holes and tacky non-functioning diffusers and widened body panels that really does not sit nicely with the body lines. Its a Speed / Drift Inspired Cosmetic Enhancement, otherwords; rice (or dice since that's what the new generation of ricers are doing now).

I've seen a lot of SCs done right, and baller body kits and stupid paint jobs are not the part of the formula, but im talking in a forum full of car owners that would absolutely nut their pants for that kind of garbage.
You build a better, cleaner car.
Old 04-13-10, 01:25 PM
TecnoSmurf
Lead Lap

Its hideous, grotesque and completely rapes the essence of the SC by adding exaggerated speeeed holes and tacky non-functioning diffusers and widened body panels that really does not sit nicely with the body lines. Its a Speed / Drift Inspired Cosmetic Enhancement, otherwords; rice (or dice since that's what the new generation of ricers are doing now).

I've seen a lot of SCs done right, and baller body kits and stupid paint jobs are not the part of the formula, but im talking in a forum full of car owners that would absolutely nut their pants for that kind of garbage.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGt9jAkWie4
Old 04-13-10, 01:27 PM
vinh
Lexus Champion

Just cause you don't like it doesn't constitute it as a stupid paint job. If it's not your style than fine. Do you also go around parties telling girls they are stupid because you don't like their shirt.....
Old 04-13-10, 02:27 PM
sc400vip
Driver

hey anyone knows what hood is that? and where can i find it? thank you....
Old 04-13-10, 02:29 PM
autoboy
Lexus Test Driver

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

here's another pic with the nephew
Attached Thumbnails Vertex Ridge Wide Body Lexus SC300 w/ Maziora Paint, 2JZ-GTE, Volk TE37, Endless BBK-sdc15345.jpg  

Last edited by autoboy; 04-13-10 at 02:36 PM.
Old 04-13-10, 02:38 PM
eliteskill
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by vinh
Do you also go around parties telling girls they are stupid because you don't like their shirt.....
I do... cuz i want them to take it off? lol

To 2turbo1sup... you do understand this is his SHOW CAR. the quaility of high end parts do not have a direct connection to the word rice/dice or flipping mice o_O.

This kit and paint is perfect for what he wants a SHOW STOPPER. In autoboy's terms "WILD" is what he told me what he was going for.

He is using my X-widebody kit from my SC300. I sold him that kit because my car is not SHOW its daily driven GO. It was RICE for me to daily drive a car of that kinda of work.

He has handled the kit in a much MUCH better way ..all out WILD SHOW CAR that is able to jump into any D1 event at anytime.

Autoboy's car is no where near those terms you said.

See you at TORC john =)
Old 04-13-10, 02:49 PM
autoboy
Lexus Test Driver

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by eliteskill
I do... cuz i want them to take it off? lol

To 2turbo1sup... you do understand this is his SHOW CAR. the quaility of high end parts do not have a direct connection to the word rice/dice or flipping mice o_O.

This kit and paint is perfect for what he wants a SHOW STOPPER. In autoboy's terms "WILD" is what he told me what he was going for.

He is using my X-widebody kit from my SC300. I sold him that kit because my car is not SHOW its daily driven GO. It was RICE for me to daily drive a car of that kinda of work.

He has handled the kit in a much MUCH better way ..all out WILD SHOW CAR that is able to jump into any D1 event at anytime.

Autoboy's car is no where near those terms you said.

See you at TORC john =)
Thanks Johnny I will see you at TORC. We should just all role together hit me up.
Old 04-13-10, 03:03 PM
JamesN
Lexus Test Driver

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

^^ That hood and BBk look very familiar . I guess that is Rice too when I had it. Glad I sold those parts.
It's your car and your money John. Keep up the good work Big Baller.
See you both at Torc.
Old 04-13-10, 03:27 PM
RjBLayz
Lexus Test Driver

True sc fanatic! Hands down!
Old 04-13-10, 03:38 PM
TougeSC3
Lexus Champion

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by sc400vip
hey anyone knows what hood is that? and where can i find it? thank you....
Varis??????
Old 04-13-10, 03:50 PM
FuMoFFuTT
Lexus Test Driver

Look buddy.. it's not like we don't give an s*** about your opinion but he has obviously set a goal and has been working hard towards it.

When you seed Speed / Drift Inspired Cosmetic Enhancement, what part of the 2JZ with the single turbo is cosmetically enhanced? It's not like he slapped a 2JZ-GTE picture on top of his stock V8 and called it a day. I'm not one to say this, but his car most likely out performs YOUR CAR and a descent handful of people on this forum.

If the widened body that does not flow well is not for you, then you should stick to a stock SC and call it a day. Seriously though, in my opinion you seem to be hating on everything about the car, Im guessing you shouldn't put new wheels or suspension on your car then too? Don't lower the car just for looks unless you're going to take it to the track right? Don't put wheels because what's the point? You're not going "drifting" ... yeah right.. anyways .. I could go on, but that'd be a waste of time.

Quick Reply: Vertex Ridge Wide Body Lexus SC300 w/ Maziora Paint, 2JZ-GTE, Volk TE37, Endless BBK