SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)

WTF is wrong w/ people these days???

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-02, 09:01 PM
lexlikenother
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think after a while, well maybe not even that long b/c of the heat, those potatoes would start making your lex smell realllllly bad.

Hellllllllll yeah I keyed that car. Why would I joke about that.

Reasons not to WAIT to confront someone:
1) You have to wait for the person to come back. Personally I have WAY better things to do than to wait for somebody to come back to their car. Especially on a college campus, the person could be gone all day. There are classes, jobs, and errands that need to be done.

2) They won't care. All they could say is "sorry." Personally I find more satisfaction in getting even. If not, every time I would see that mark/scratch I would become mad that I didn't do anything about it.

3) If someone is dumb enough or careless enough to not be paying attention and mess up someone else's car, then they DESERVE retaliation. If you don't want to concentrate, then don't drive.
Old 06-21-02, 11:18 PM
SDSC300
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

so your car was really damaged huh ? with the tip of the camaro's bumper smashed into yours?

even so doens't seem like they deserved to be keyed ...

im sure you'll tell me why they did though.

Old 06-22-02, 12:18 AM
TurboSC
Lexus Test Driver

The way that I am going to deal with these kinds of situations when they occur to me is I am going to use my nice 2.5 Ft. long wooden poll that I carry in my trunk. There is a reason why I didn't replace my trunk shocks to keep it open without some aid of the pole
Old 06-22-02, 12:33 AM
Bean
Lexus Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i've got a heavy steel breaker bar about 3ft long sitting in my car...

but I'd do what my friend's normally do... if you know for sure its the same car... put a nice gigantic dent in the hood, the trunk if possible, or else break the glass if its a hatchback, and dent both doors... if you wear big boots or something like that, its REALLY EASY to do

I was cleaning the frontend of my SC off today (bugs n ****) and noticed there was blue paint onthe bottom part of the driverside part of the bumper... definitely someone backed into me... pisses me off something fierce...

never had anyone call my car a piece of **** or anything; or anyone spit on it... thats what the big pole is for... good for knocking out teeth and cracking ribs
Old 06-22-02, 12:13 PM
ForNgoods
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

well i guess i wouldn't give two *****s and a F#@$ if my car was something that i didn't invest thousands of dollars into to make it look nice, but I do so when someone pulls off crap like this and expects that i'll jus sit there and not do anything then they'll have a naste surprise waiting for them. The main reason i jus wont confront this guy is he could simply deny it and then what? now he knows that i know it was him so if anything happens to his car he's gonna think it was me. At least my way he'll never know who did it. Also theres not like i have proof that it was him but i'd bet my life that it is b/c he was parked next to me the night before and the next morning is when i found the scratch. Plus the car was white and the scratch was white. and that's all the proof i need. so now i'm jus gonna plot my revenge. first thing i'm considering is keying but that's a little too simple. My other option is good old fuel injection cleaner! I'll jus pour that over his car and watch the paint eat away. actually i better not go on w/ this list so i dont incriminate myself. But let this be a warning to all "Stop ****ing w/ my car"
Old 06-24-02, 05:13 AM
sc-munkey
Driver School Candidate

If you really wanna get back at him... may i suggest an aluminum bucket...with corrosive acid in it =) works wonders when you give a car an acid bath(chromatic acid works great)...also works in a flask makes u look less suspicious =D...hehe just a thought ?
Old 06-24-02, 02:36 PM
Neal Rikal
Pole Position

stop acting like little children. Do as i do, introduce them to mr. louieville slugger. Its one of the few usefull things that will fit in our miniscuel trunks. Leave a lasting impression, literally.

Domestics are for Rednecks
Old 06-24-02, 03:39 PM
SharpLS-96
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Thumbs up

LOL, I used that valve stem remover trick in a parking lot. I kept one is my car just for these emergencies! lol Here's the story, I was waiting for this spot that a guy was backing out of ( I was the only car waiting... everyone else was driving around looking for a spot) I couldn't pull in cause he backed out facing me (towards me) instead of the other direction the doofish so I needed him to pull off first. Anyway, the guy backs out and all of a sudden this little honda pulled right in. I got out and told the guy don't you see me sitting here and the moron just said no and walked off. So I took a deep breath, settled my nerves down and drove off cause I knew he probably would wait and watch to see if I would do anything. I found another spot, waith like 5 minutes (Patience is a virture!!!! lol ) and walked over and removed 2 of his valves so swapping it with his spare wouldn't work. He would need a tow!!! LOL Now thats payback in a non violent way!!!!!!! Yes, I like to plan things the right way! Always works out the best! This was like 6 yrs ago or so.