Received 1 Like on 1 Post

thats easy to say when u have a gt40 in ur motor
Old 06-11-10, 01:23 AM
turbodremz
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by t70 supra
thats easy to say when u have a gt40 in ur motor
not really..cause had I ordered an engine, I wouldnt still be messing with converting to speed density..havent really enjoyed the GT4088 since I got it installed
Old 06-11-10, 01:25 AM
t70 supra
Lexus Champion

lets get gets 1j then
Old 06-11-10, 02:48 AM
jdmJZA70
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

this afternoon i went to see a fellow memebrs car needless to say it wasnt and sc. but it was a bad *** cressida. had a 1j swap and all fully caged and yes i have cell pics if asked.

we got to talkin about Jhot and my pacients is running really thin. i am just getting ready to say screw it and get a vvti motor from jsaspeed. im just getting tired of waiting i know some people are better than others but man waiting till july now for a shipment is crazy my motor was supposed to be here this week i wanted to atleast have it to putz with on my bithday

he told me the 1j hebought from jhot had had to be completly rebuilt cause it was crap. could this be thiers tons of rumers going around on the net talking bout how all the good motors are all gone. and thiers nothing left to buy.

but when i searched ebay all the motors i saw were all crap i found a good 1 but is missing a shifter for 2200.00 im not desprite just really tired of waiting i am ready to buy swap stuff and get this motor out of the way. i have had a 1jz, 7mgte 2jz now trying something new

out of all of the motors the NA 2jz was fun the headers and safc were the best upgraded by far the way the torque kicks in is crazy but is Boring now i have a saab garrett laying around badly want to put it to use

how many others are waiting for jhot becdides my self, i have been on jzxworld thiers so many vvti diy mods its crazy. think im going to double up on gamefly to hold me out on my ps3 till my motor comes
WTF was that?! Jesus Christ your grammar sucks. My brain hurts from reading all that.

On a side note, i'v ordered 2 motors from Jhot and everything has been in excellent condition. They dont have the JZ motors in stock for a reason. They get them in and people just ****** them up. My 2jz-gte was the last one in stock when i bought it. I have only dealt with Zum over at Jhot and he is a top notch man who is quite keen on customer service.

Last edited by jdmJZA70; 06-11-10 at 02:53 AM.
Old 06-11-10, 10:13 AM
turbodremz
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by jdmJZA70
WTF was that?! Jesus Christ your grammar sucks. My brain hurts from reading all that.

On a side note, i'v ordered 2 motors from Jhot and everything has been in excellent condition. They dont have the JZ motors in stock for a reason. They get them in and people just ****** them up. My 2jz-gte was the last one in stock when i bought it. I have only dealt with Zum over at Jhot and he is a top notch man who is quite keen on customer service.

Completely unnecessary, especially when yours isn't that great by failed punctuation, spelling, and failing to make "I" capitalized. So lets keep the off topic BS to ourselves, or in this case, to yourself.
Old 06-11-10, 10:20 AM
theory5150
Lexus Test Driver

Yeah patience is definitly a virtue. Wait it out and you'll be happy with the results
Old 06-11-10, 11:10 AM
Kira X
美少女戦士セーラームーン

Received 431 Likes on 355 Posts

I would agree with waiting it out. I've always heard the jhot was a really good and reliable place to by engines. Hopefully everything will go smoothly for you.
Old 06-11-10, 12:00 PM
soarer13oy
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by RawkusX187
try jdmenginedepot.com, they have been good with Toyo engines and many ppl I know that have bought from there.
Got my aristo from there. It was 1900 shipped. The motor is healthy and tested with good compression numbers. They also ship pretty fast.
Old 06-11-10, 03:40 PM
t70 supra
Lexus Champion

yea i suck at spelling cause im on my ps3 most of the time, but according to SF didnt u almost destory ur sc with some home made bath tub gas if i'm not correct

Last edited by t70 supra; 06-16-10 at 06:37 PM.
Old 06-16-10, 04:27 PM
jdmJZA70
Pole Position

Originally Posted by turbodremz
Completely unnecessary, especially when yours isn't that great by failed punctuation, spelling, and failing to make "I" capitalized. So lets keep the off topic BS to ourselves, or in this case, to yourself.
At least what i type is easily understandable, but whateverm im sorry mommy.
yea i suck at spelling ow well, but according to SF didnt almost destory ur sc with some home bad bathtub gas
Bad bathtub gas? Since you are so slick, tell me where i made a mistake hotshot. Otherwise ****.

No no, nvmd, i wouldnt want to get off topic and upset turbodremz. Carry on CL.
Old 06-16-10, 04:59 PM
scviolence
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

my pp is bigger than ur pp...lol wtf...hope you get your engine soon bro..
Old 06-16-10, 05:09 PM
meangreen1
Lexus Test Driver

At least what i type is easily understandable, but whateverm im sorry mommy.

Bad bathtub gas? Since you are so slick, tell me where i made a mistake hotshot. Otherwise ****.

No no, nvmd, i wouldnt want to get off topic and upset turbodremz. Carry on CL.

Girls, girls your both pretty!
It would be nice to see people read what they typed before they posted. JMO