SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)

i need advise about swap engine in lexus sc300

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-10, 09:51 AM
Sidesweep
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by romycha1
That's great that you are willing to help... after all that's why we're here, right?

But the OP is hopeless. He talks about having a boosted Civic and knows what he's doing... but doesn't know the basics of this car. It's not like aftermarket performance on another car is like learning a totally different language.

I mean come on, his goal is to have enough power to burn V8's....
ah well, i tried. just wish i had an sc300 of my own, lol. soon, soon.
Old 06-29-10, 02:27 PM
Cleanshots
Lexus Champion

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

1000hp is useless, you would kill yourself with that much power. but i think that the first thing you should do is go back to school, then search, and after that make a useless thread.
Old 06-29-10, 02:43 PM
vietunit
Lexus Champion

Is it me or is there more and more threads like these everyday -___-

I know Cleanshots must have spoonfed at least 3 people this week some information that is EASILY found by searching.

But back on topic, I think I quit on this thread as well sigh.
Old 06-30-10, 05:47 PM
2jzz73
Driver School Candidate

Ok o see yall advise. but what the hell everybody didnt know everything at that moment. so why the freak are yall just keep talking smack. how about this if yall are saying this tread is a waist off time then dont even bother posting nothing. how freaking hard is that.
Old 06-30-10, 06:44 PM
turbodremz
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by 2jzz73
Ok o see yall advise. but what the hell everybody didnt know everything at that moment. so why the freak are yall just keep talking smack. how about this if yall are saying this tread is a waist off time then dont even bother posting nothing. how freaking hard is that.
my last attempt at fixing one major problem, and one of the reasons everyone is giving you crap..I have highlighted the areas above(again) that need attention, and have even taken the time to type it CORRECTLY for you.

This is how it should look, provided I translated this right:

Okay, I see everyone's (yalls isn't actually a word, just Texas slang) advice, but what the hell, everyone doesn't know everything, so why the freak (odd choice of words, but ok) is everyone (yall again) talking smack? How about this, if you guys are saying this thread is a WASTE of time, don't bother posting anything. How freaking hard is that.

And in response, everyone is going to continue posting (taking smack as you see it) until you get 2 things correct.

#1, you grammar. The English language is VERY simple, not to mention, 99% of computers avaliable today have an automatic spell check (underlines misspelled words for you), and the punctuation is clearly marked on all US-English keyboards, even on your phone.

#2, lack of sensible thinking when it comes to building an SC. You dont need a 1000rwhp SC, and not to get personal, but I doubt the funds are available to you to build it. Start reasonable, 450rwhp would be a good place to start, and can be obtained with a 1JZ for fairly cheap.

No one is trying to bash you, or **** in your oatmeal, but you start a thread asking questions that have clearly been covered numerous times(which gets irritating), and can be found by simply searching keywords. On top of that the questions you asked, should be known by you owning such claimed Honda/Acura build that you already have.

Search, read, read, search more, learn, then ask if there are any questions. I can honestly say, after 12yrs+ of owning nothing but Nissan's, I have learned and answered all of my questions about my SC and the na-t route I chose by searching here, and other forums suggested in the threads I searched for or stumbled across. Its the world wide web brotha, you can learn everything from how to make babies, all the way to instructions on how to build a 1000rwhp Supra in your back yard. Put some effort into it, and you will get the answers your looking for.

Good luck, feel free to pm me if you have any specific questions (please use semi-correct grammar though) and I will point you in the right direction, or give you the straight answer.
Old 06-30-10, 06:57 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,271 Likes on 1,378 Posts

2jzz73,

I'm going to close this thread and strongly suggest you take a couple of weeks to read existing performance threads (and check out those on other forums as suggested) before creating a similar open-ended post. Narrow what you are going to ask and PLEASE take some time to type more carefully and legibly for the sake of the other forum members.