SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)

Has your car ever been victim of a prank or vandalism?

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-10, 01:18 AM
SC4ALBERT
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Has your car ever been victim of a prank or vandalism?

Came back to the parking lot to find your car has been vandalized or pranked on? I wanna hear some stories about sc's fallen victim.
Old 07-13-10, 01:29 AM
lexus95
Driver

i had the car parked at school and came back at the end of the day getting ready to leave only to find a 3 to 4 inch long key mark on the passengers side rear quarter panel. i still dont know who did it. im probably getting my sc painted after highschool anyways so until then i have to live with it
Old 07-13-10, 04:01 AM
aka paco
Lexus Champion

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

my first SC was vandalized by a flock of birds.. or maybe just one bird with a upset stomach..

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sc-...d-vandals.html

my 2nd SC was keyed up pretty bad..

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sc-...-aka-paco.html

so far knock on wood with my current SC..
Old 07-13-10, 04:31 AM
ScottURnot
Lexus Test Driver

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

They got my car setting on stands in the shop. They write things like "build me" and "finish me" in the dust on the windows.
Old 07-13-10, 05:18 AM
SpiderN9NE
Lead Lap

Post Funny

Its funny you ask. well this Sunday i went to our cities local firework show in the park. i didn't attend the whole event, but i decided to go get some food and watch the ending firework show. i arrived at 9:40 fireworks starting and got me a plate to go. the fireworks ended and i walked about 3 blocks back to my car(the whole city plus is there so the streets are packed with cars that's why i had to park so far away). i get in and go home after being in traffic for like 15 mins. its that crowded. people everywhere. get home and my girlfriend is like what the hell. i look and........

I don't run a front plate it was on because i had to go to police station to file a report even that's a waste of time because they are not gonna find who did it. no cameras around and out of all the people around leaving and what not. no one thought it was important enough to give a damn. no one got a plate and left it on my car or waited on me and no one called it in with a tag because they didn't wanna wait til i got to my car. nothing!

to me it would have been impossible for no one to see because when i got there there was alot of people still tryna find spots and people walking in. and when it was time to leave there was crowds everywhere. someone saw and didn't care. no calls came in that night.

the 2 people park directly behind me where in there cars about to leave when i walked up. didn't say nothing they just pulled off.

i cant believe i didn't notice until i got home.

not exactly a prank but close vandalism but close enough.
Old 07-13-10, 05:23 AM
JDMmuscle
Lexus Champion

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I have a Quick release steering wheel with the same hub as 3 of my friends, at events/meets or even at my own house, I will get in my car and i will have a different steering wheel everytime. Iv come out in the mornings to go to work, and my steering wheel will be gone and in place of it will be one of theirs as well. lol