SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)

Hey guys Something new at shineauto!

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-10, 02:15 PM
Dr.Fate
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hey guys Something new at shineauto!

Hey remember that front lip I got from JHOT?https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sc-...lip-today.html

Remember I dropped it off to Shineauto a few months ago to get it copied for the community, since parts for are cars far and in-between and cost a arm and a leg. Also if I cracked the only one known who could I get one from? Fix it?

I just got off the phone with Ken and he told me to spread the word the lip is DONE!!!!! The cost of the lip is 300.00 kinda fair if you IMO.

I'm in no way trying to brake the rules on the forum but I just thought you guys would want to know IMO. Just spreading the word moderators
I'll post pictures of the finished product when I go down to shine auto tomorrow folks.
As always for the SC community,
Dr.Fate
P.S. The name of the Lip is the Fate lip LOL!
Old 07-16-10, 02:18 PM
jadu
live.love.laugh.lexus

Received 89 Likes on 71 Posts

nice name! in for pics
Old 07-16-10, 02:21 PM
Dr.Fate
Pole Position

Man me too! I can't wait to get it tomorrow. I asked Ken why so much? He said and I quote " You can bend this thing and it won't brake!" He had me at bend.
Old 07-16-10, 02:28 PM
Kohinoor
Lexus Test Driver

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

stop the copy.

Old 07-16-10, 02:30 PM
Brandicus
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by kohinoor
stop the copy.
stop the copy
Old 07-16-10, 02:32 PM
romycha1
Lead Lap

Not a fan of the lip, but good deal getting an affordable one out there.
Old 07-16-10, 02:40 PM
Dr.Fate
Pole Position

Originally Posted by Kohinoor
stop the copy.
Really brother? really? I support the copies!!! The good ones that is. I said this early off in the thread brother I'm doing this for:
1. The sc300/400 community.
2. Not a good look having a old-school/Hard to find part for your car and something happens to that car or part, right? ****!
3. Not that many parts coming from japan body wise and if they do They cost a arm, leg and first born.
I'm not a Sh@! starter but when guys like you say stuff out the side of his neck like that it bothers me. What have YOU DONE FOR THE SC COMMUNITY? Other than show guys on here that YOU can spend assamount cash for parts? Well you beat me.
Don't pop elite crap my way keep it to yourself and out of this thread period.
Old 07-16-10, 02:58 PM
timber1426
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

looking good man and we appreciate your commitment to the sc community. Keep on doin your thing. Don't get me wrong I see both sides of the argument but it gives us a break to be able to get a part for our car for $300. I just ordered my bigwin lip from luis at carson toyota but had i known about this i would have saved a ton and gone with the wise rep.
Old 07-16-10, 03:01 PM
Gspec
Lead Lap

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I'm pro-copy on anything non-drivetrain related......spending big $$ on cosmetics doesn't appeal to me...I work too hard to just throw away my $$...
Old 07-16-10, 03:17 PM
Kohinoor
Lexus Test Driver

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Dr.Fate
Really brother? really? I support the copies!!! The good ones that is. I said this early off in the thread brother I'm doing this for:
2. Not a good look having a old-school/Hard to find part for your car and something happens to that car or part, right? ****!
3. Not that many parts coming from japan body wise and if they do They cost a arm, leg and first born.
I'm not a Sh@! starter but when guys like you say stuff out the side of his neck like that it bothers me. What have YOU DONE FOR THE SC COMMUNITY? Other than show guys on here that YOU can spend assamount cash for parts? Well you beat me.
do you want a pat on the back?
Old 07-16-10, 03:17 PM
jgc
Pole Position

Originally Posted by Dr.Fate
So it's ok to rip off the company who originally design areo kits for the sake of helping the community? Nice.
Old 07-16-10, 03:18 PM
speedaddic
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

When I buy my legit DVD's I also take it to the boot legger, to help the community. Props to you
Old 07-16-10, 03:32 PM
brainneede
Driver School Candidate

now i don't feel too bad rolling sportmaxxes.
Old 07-16-10, 03:38 PM
Dr.Fate
Pole Position

Originally Posted by timber1426
looking good man and we appreciate your commitment to the sc community. Keep on doin your thing. Don't get me wrong I see both sides of the argument but it gives us a break to be able to get a part for our car for $300. I just ordered my bigwin lip from luis at carson toyota but had i known about this i would have saved a ton and gone with the wise rep.
This is one of the reasons I had the lip copied. How much money could have gone into your motor? instead of the lip? 200?

Originally Posted by Gspec
I'm pro-copy on anything non-drivetrain related......spending big $$ on cosmetics doesn't appeal to me...I work too hard to just throw away my $$...
I totally agree with you on this out side of FMIC'S LOL!

Originally Posted by Kohinoor
do you want a pat on the back?
Not really.

Originally Posted by jgc
So it's ok to rip off the company who originally design areo kits for the sake of helping the community? Nice.
You Must be Kohinoor's boyfriend. To answer your question, Yes. Why not Nissan guys do it all day long. besides a good looking car is a good looking car period.
Originally Posted by speedaddic
When I buy my legit DVD's I also take it to the boot legger, to help the community. Props to you
You guys must live together right?
Old 07-16-10, 03:46 PM
jgc
Pole Position

Well that was mature. I stand by my comment, it sucks to see companies pay people to design, test, and manufacture a product just so some scumbags like shineauto can get their hands on it, put little effort to copy and make a mold and mass produce it to make a quick buck. Eventually there won't be any more tuner companies to rip off, thanks. The SC community loves you, every single one of those guys. I'm sure you love it since clearly you fantasize about guys dating other guys. Sorry buddy, I like girls and legitimate parts.

Last edited by jgc; 07-16-10 at 03:49 PM.

Quick Reply: Hey guys Something new at shineauto!