RjBLayz
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

LOL
Old 07-28-10, 09:25 AM
infiniti24
Lead Lap

i dont like the car at all how ever the paint is in great shape. I wouldnt drive it but it looks better then most people on here
Old 07-28-10, 09:31 AM
Kira X
美少女戦士セーラームーン

Received 424 Likes on 348 Posts

This is actually a clean car minus the spinners. The interior is pretty nice for what it is and the TV thing is sort of cool for car show type of stuff. Swap out those wheels and the funky speaker panels on the doors and you've got a clean SC.
Old 07-28-10, 09:47 AM
TheKevin
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by infiniti24
...it looks better then most people on here
Originally Posted by Kira X
This is actually a clean car minus the spinners. The interior is pretty nice for what it is and the TV thing is sort of cool for car show type of stuff. Swap out those wheels and the funky speaker panels on the doors and you've got a clean SC.
agreed, that SC isnt bad at all
Old 07-28-10, 10:02 AM
Dr.Fate
Pole Position

Originally Posted by attzor
The mods should of banned this troll after his first post.
Why because he's tastes are not the norm on Club Lexus?

Originally Posted by DirtDiggz
That's the dumbest **** I've ever seen! Dude, you can't watch those spinners spin or watch those screens playing, you just won the dumbest f#@k award for 2010~!!
So if he dropped in a 2 or 1jz his car, with some WEDS the car would be the bomb right? If he tried to look like everybody else he would be cool right?

Originally Posted by FireCode
All I have to say is this..you have drift style that people put tons of work in to. You have VIP style that takes tons of work. Atleast this guy put a good amount of work in to his car and I think we can all agree it doesn't look like a POS car that is falling apart. We all may not like the ghetto fabulous of the video or the car in general but the dude put work down and tried to make his car clean in his way. It's not riding high on 26's. It is actually sitting at a decent height. That interior, although not my style, is cleaner than 70% of the SC's on this forum.
Totally agree with you! Even though his car is not your style he did put some cash into it, Period!

Originally Posted by infiniti24
i dont like the car at all how ever the paint is in great shape. I wouldnt drive it but it looks better then most people on here
Again I agree, The comments should be more like this or don't say anything at all. The Brother posted his car in the Club Lexus Forum, a place for folks that appreciate the SC300/400, why should he get all this drama over what he's done to HIS CAR? How much cash have you dropped into your car? What do your SEATS look like? What does SOUND SYSTEM sound like? Not that you want TV'S in the car but can you AFFORD that kind of mod? I'm going to take it back to 5th grade for you guys, remember that kid that talked crap about kids? Other kids usually dressed better than him/her and that kid was a bum and really jealous because his folks could not buy the stuff he/she wanted like the other kids? Don't be that bum kid who jealous of the money one has and wishes that you had the money to do things in your own taste, and buy some WEDS,2JZ,GETRAG,AC KIT AND ETC................ HATERS..............
Old 07-28-10, 10:10 AM
Dr.Fate
Pole Position

Okay folks one more thing, His wood grain treatments are cool..... except for the armrest.
Old 07-28-10, 10:39 AM
jadu
live.love.laugh.lexus

Received 89 Likes on 71 Posts

ballin sc!!
Old 07-28-10, 11:58 AM
Superjatt
Lexus Test Driver

NB4L too cool
Old 07-28-10, 12:18 PM
sc11190
Driver School Candidate

not my style but it is clean
Old 07-28-10, 01:26 PM
scforlife
Driver

Thats amazingly clean. Definatly dont like the style, but whatever floats your boat i guess. But wow he has a lot of money in the car.
Old 07-28-10, 01:38 PM
TankMR
Lead Lap

This is SC is trash overall. I do like the interior mods such as the carbon fiber pieces...not the added wood. Seats look acceptable. But lambo doors and 22"
Rims. Come the fk on Jack!

The worst thing about it is the stigma he thinks it caries because it's a Lexus. Never mind it is nearly 20 years old. Talking **** like it's a SLS AMG
Old 07-28-10, 02:35 PM
ashtray
Pole Position

In bee four lawk. Sweet SC in my opinion. i bet driving it would feel pimp lol
Old 07-28-10, 03:39 PM
Banikid
Lead Lap

"You know what I'm saying? This **** is dope. You know what I'm saying?".... Clean ride but not my style at all...
Old 07-28-10, 03:46 PM
NINJASC300
Driver School Candidate

whats sad is that im black too but a more mature black.....and i have a SC a real SC not some "PIMP MY RIDE CRAP"......Ghettolex (LOLOL)but i feel more sorry for the car....she looks very very miserable
Old 07-28-10, 03:57 PM
scviolence
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

honest opinion--- the video is f*&^%$ horrible....the car....i have to say it.....i've seen them donked out sc videos and this **** here does not qualify in that category....the rims i love them, the color is nice, the interiors look great too....quawn baby....keep the car cause it looks nice as hell i'd ride that whip anyday....and fire whoever the hell made the video...i know you tryin to promote your cd or whatever but what the hell is the point if we cant even here what the hell u sayin hahaha come on son.....

Quick Reply: SC 400 TV's in the bumpers pimpin