Old 11-12-10, 04:03 PM
abounly
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by jcvo92
lol m&m blueberry donuts?
Yeup

Originally Posted by Emilio253
What happened the black interior in your 95? and how can I pay you to send it to me? lol
Sold it a LONG time ago

Originally Posted by jadu
^^ sick stance! how big is that lip btw?
Its a x10 so maybe 3 in lip?

Originally Posted by Kira X
With the IS wheels, your SC looks exactly like mine! I almost bought those same XXR's too.

It looks awesome with the XXR's and the roof spoiler. You've got a sick car man!
Thanks man, i dont hear that everyday

Yeah once i post up pictures with theses rims i saw 3-4 SC's with them the couple of days later
Old 11-12-10, 07:20 PM
MattStarr
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by sc300jz
still waiting for them haters
Gold is the worst thing to ever happen to the automotive world! And mesh wheels just makes youre car look like even more of rice grinder, which is ok if you drive a 4 cylinder, front wheel drive, piece of crap car that you picked up for a grand then a month later blew your entire pay check on buying a turbo for it instead of saving that money so you could move out of your moms basement.... but not on a car that sports the same motor as the MKIV Supra and especially not on a Lexus. WTF is wrong with you?

hahaha Im just kidding. Truthfully, I really do hate mesh wheels, and I really, really hate gold on a car, but to each his own. That's what make this world interesting. I dont know about you but I would get bored as shlt if everyone did the same thing to their cars. Anyways, was that the blazing inferno you've been waiting to hear?
Old 11-12-10, 07:35 PM
KingpiN.SC
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MattStarr
Gold is the worst thing to ever happen to the automotive world! And mesh wheels just makes youre car look like even more of rice grinder, which is ok if you drive a 4 cylinder, front wheel drive, piece of crap car that you picked up for a grand then a month later blew your entire pay check on buying a turbo for it instead of saving that money so you could move out of your moms basement.... but not on a car that sports the same motor as the MKIV Supra and especially not on a Lexus. WTF is wrong with you?

hahaha Im just kidding. Truthfully, I really do hate mesh wheels, and I really, really hate gold on a car, but to each his own. That's what make this world interesting. I dont know about you but I would get bored as shlt if everyone did the same thing to their cars. Anyways, was that the blazing inferno you've been waiting to hear?
LOL!!

I really like the wheels on your car. They do look a little on the small side, but they fit the car well. Also, I did like it a bit more before you lowered it again.... buuuuuut... it is all about personal preference.

Your story is absolutely insane, and the pic of the accident made me cringe! Lucky you made it out of that one in once piece!

Old 11-12-10, 07:59 PM
abounly
Lexus Champion

Yes , yeah at first i HATED mesh wheels and all of sudden it grew on me. As for the gold for some strange reason i loved the gold it really makes a black car "pop out" . I am actually getting bored of my wheels haha Girlfriend dislikes my wheels too but, EACH TO THEIR OWN!

Originally Posted by KingpiN.SC
LOL!!

I really like the wheels on your car. They do look a little on the small side, but they fit the car well. Also, I did like it a bit more before you lowered it again.... buuuuuut... it is all about personal preference.

Your story is absolutely insane, and the pic of the accident made me cringe! Lucky you made it out of that one in once piece!

Thanks man, i agree they do look a little small. That picture was for fun it was at my driveway. I actually bought new suspension for DIRT cheap..

Yeah i was surprised that i walked away without being hurt. In fact the other dude got a big ol burn on his leg but whatever he was a douche.

So i told a friend that i was looking to upgrade suspension and he referred me to one of his friends who wrecked his SC with new stance coilovers.. and he was selling it for cheap i didn't believe him. So i contacted him 2 days later he shipped them out and it was in my hands. They were a lot cleaner than the megans i bought awhile back.

Lets just say i got Stance GR+ that is practically brand new for cheaper than my used megans
I think if showed you guys how much i bought them for, you guys will kill me

I'd show a picture of the real thing but i dont have my camera with me. I'll show a new picture of my ride height tomorrow.

Updated first page with a mini shoot

Last edited by abounly; 11-12-10 at 08:32 PM.
Old 11-12-10, 08:54 PM
MattStarr
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by sc300jz
So i told a friend that i was looking to upgrade suspension and he referred me to one of his friends who wrecked his SC with new stance coilovers.. and he was selling it for cheap i didn't believe him. So i contacted him 2 days later he shipped them out and it was in my hands. They were a lot cleaner than the megans i bought awhile back.

Lets just say i got Stance GR+ that is practically brand new for cheaper than my used megans
I think if showed you guys how much i bought them for, you guys will kill me

I'd show a picture of the real thing but i dont have my camera with me. I'll show a new picture of my ride height tomorrow.

Updated first page with a mini shoot
Sooooooo.... whatcha plannin to do with those Megans? I could take those off your hands

BTW, at least you HAVE nice wheels. I'm still rockin the OEM 93 chrome 16's. They're so corroded, the chrome is bubbling.
Attached Thumbnails My SC story [56k not friendly]-imag0086.jpg  
Old 11-12-10, 09:00 PM
97-SC300
Lexus Fanatic

Received 130 Likes on 108 Posts

Nice 97 sc man. Sorry about that 95. Stupid lifted trucks.
Old 11-12-10, 09:17 PM
abounly
Lexus Champion

Sooooooo.... whatcha plannin to do with those Megans? I could take those off your hands

BTW, at least you HAVE nice wheels. I'm still rockin the OEM 93 chrome 16's. They're so corroded, the chrome is bubbling.
Someone is picking up the megans already aha!

Originally Posted by 97-SC300
Nice 97 sc man. Sorry about that 95. Stupid lifted trucks.
its alright i agree i hate lifted trucks, i dislike trucks in general. They dont care if they ding other peoples car or park horribly.
Old 06-29-11, 02:01 PM
abounly
Lexus Champion

Well i figure this thread needs a little update.

I originally wanted to sell my car since i was bored of it. Got tired of the rims and sick of the automatic transmission and thought about getting a 05 STi..

but, after seeing TomLee's SC up for sale i joked around with my friend about buying the car and parting it out. A week later it was my hands. I figure we just take what we want and sell the rest and thats exactly what happened.

So i stripped down the car and took the transmission off and all the necessary parts for the 5spd swap and thought about selling it.. instead i kept it and decided to swap myself.

Last week was when i started on the swap and completed it in 3 days could of been 2 but i got a major gash near my wrist and it wouldn't stop bleeding.

You can find all the information here https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sc-...5spd-swap.html

It feels good to drive manual car again. After the swap i decided that i am completely done with working on my car then something popped up locally and i just had to have it.

Here's a little teaser for you guys

Oh yeah, i got feature on Next Level Motoring!

Facebook Post

Last edited by abounly; 06-29-11 at 02:39 PM.
Old 06-29-11, 02:08 PM
unknown159
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

nice sc loved the first one blk on blk my fave combo....
Old 06-29-11, 02:32 PM
CalitriSC
Lexus Champion

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

Looking good. Sucks what happened to the 95. Blk on blk with a 5 speed was pretty cool.