SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)

another swap thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-10, 03:05 PM
ClearP
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Did you change the gaskets/seals, timing belt, waterpump and all that while you have the engine out?
Old 09-07-10, 08:27 PM
MrFairlady
Driver

Originally Posted by sc300bigtx
well i fell pretty stupid now. went to the car to try and tackle the 3k cut problem and was looking under steering wheel at some wires. i let my friend do the starter while i was getting my ic piping to fit and he must have accidentally taped an unnecessary wire cause i disconnected and bamm!!! problem solved.
wait,wait,wait - So your Gonna Leave it Wide Open Just Like All the other Threads in this ****ty Forum.
once again another unanswered and Open ended Issue that no one either knows or cares to share the Fix for the problem.

Not upset with you personally,but Do you think you can Elaborate on What you May have done to fix your problem?
**Granted I think your Issue kinda sounds like the RPM signal problem with people Running Stock CLuster that I read on 1 of the 35 open ended threads On here.
Old 09-07-10, 08:36 PM
ClearP
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by MrFairlady
wait,wait,wait - So your Gonna Leave it Wide Open Just Like All the other Threads in this ****ty Forum.
Didn't know the forum owes you something.
Old 09-07-10, 08:49 PM
MrFairlady
Driver

well yes, it owes everyone Something smart guy....not just me.
This is a problem Plaguing Quite a few members,....and Last I checked it was a Forum to discuss and Help Others Yes? am I wrong?

All I'm saying is I've read and searched Multiple issues other than THIS one, and Modifications of certain Things and Like Most are ALL Open ended.With no resolve.
Do a search for some things and you will See what i mean.

Either Someone never finish's their Thread that Is doing it "Themselves" or like many payed someone to Install or perform The swap/mod/whatever and Don't have an answer anyway.

Thanks again and Stay on topic
Old 09-08-10, 05:46 PM
sc300bigtx
Driver

its cool bro i know exactly what you mean but that's why i made mine, even though its not detailed, to help others. if you have any problems just ask and if i i know ill post pics and try to help. anyway here you go:
the green wire i ran, just tap it into the thick black/ white striped wire on the black connector wrapped in foam( you will find it by your pedals)
i ran the wire through the rubber part inside the door here:

then run that wire into the engine bay and you will have to find a set of wires including: black/red stripe, black and blue/black stripe wire and tap it into the solid black wire

and thats wat fixed mine