SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)

My wheels finally came in today!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-10, 02:30 PM
Toastt
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mischief7
you dont know how taxes work exactly do you?
I may not know exactly how they work, but what I said earlier still stands. I'm not some malicious fiend trying to steal your children education money. I didn't save up my collected checks and spend it on wheels, even If I did who cares? I wouldn't care since I'm going to be paying taxes regardless.
Old 09-24-10, 02:34 PM
Klaus
Instructor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Toastt
Can someone please delete this thread, I didn't know people were gonna get butt hurt over something so stupid. The money I spent on these wheels is the money I went to work for and then put in my savings account, I didn't get a check from the government and then blow it on wheels for my car. You know what I could do though? I could actually take the check I'm getting from the government and blow it on drugs like 70%(Not a real statistic but you get the idea) of the people who collect government checks do. It's not like I am literally taking money from any of your pockets. Like I said, the only reason I mentioned unemployment is to show that I'm on a budget with my savings account and that I can't spend what I originally intended because I didn't expect to lose my normal income. I didn't say that these are the only wheels my government checks could afford.
Correct, most people that have actually earned the money they are using for their cars will take exception to your utilization of government funds to pay for your modification. If you are so independently financially stable without the unemployment checks then why do you continue to collect them? I have a feeling that your unemployment office would take exception to the information in this thread as well, because quite frankly sir you are defrauding taxpayers. Unemployment is a NEED based program. You clearly do not qualify. And please get a job before you begin those other mods you have posted in your sig.
Old 09-24-10, 02:42 PM
Toastt
Pole Position

Originally Posted by Klaus
Correct, most people that have actually earned the money they are using for their cars will take exception to your utilization of government funds to pay for your modification. If you are so independently financially stable without the unemployment checks then why do you continue to collect them? I have a feeling that your unemployment office would take exception to the information in this thread as well, because quite frankly sir you are defrauding taxpayers. Unemployment is a NEED based program. You clearly do not qualify. And please get a job before you begin those other mods you have posted in your sig.
My checks are needed to help pay for things around the house since I only live with one of my parents and other things like my cell phone bill, I only have about a grand left in my savings account after buying the rims and the money in there now is for things like gas and food. I'm still on my waiting week and still haven't even literally collected ANYTHING yet if that makes things more clear for you guys. I would also like to add that I, myself am NOT financially stable, I DID say I was on a BUDGET, BUDGET isn't exactly stable. Trust me, I'm not going to save my collected checks to buy an entire engine swap, I do have morals and I'm confident I will be returning to work within a month. I'll keep you guys updated on that if it helps you sleep better at night.

Last edited by Toastt; 09-24-10 at 02:59 PM.
Old 09-24-10, 03:00 PM
imDementeD
Lead Lap

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

bro dont let people get all **** over how you spend the money you get..

if i was on unemployment id do whatever i wanted with it..fk everyone else and their opinion..who are they to say ANYTHING about how you do you..

your young waste it make more and waste that too..have fun enjoy life and who cares what people think of you..just next time..maybe dont mention it
Old 09-24-10, 03:43 PM
Klaus
Instructor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by imDementeD
bro dont let people get all **** over how you spend the money you get..

if i was on unemployment id do whatever i wanted with it..fk everyone else and their opinion..who are they to say ANYTHING about how you do you..

your young waste it make more and waste that too..have fun enjoy life and who cares what people think of you..just next time..maybe dont mention it
Simple because TAX PAYER MONEY is funding that- in other words people do have a right do criticize what you do with the money because the money comes from their hard work.
Old 09-24-10, 04:00 PM
GEZUP
Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It would be funny if you did the swap with "tax payers (including myself) money" and put GOV IOU on your license plate. Lol. But really fk what these people say
Old 09-24-10, 04:01 PM
sc11190
Driver School Candidate

people sure do have there panties in a bunch and this thread smh... Nice wheels man
Old 09-24-10, 04:17 PM
imDementeD
Lead Lap

Simple because TAX PAYER MONEY is funding that- in other words people do have a right do criticize what you do with the money because the money comes from their hard work.
yea so does the war...your mad about this kid wasting a 1000 bucks or something of our money..the gov. is wasting BILLIONS on a war that we have NO right being in...

not to mention SURELY you dont do EVERYTHING by the book..so dont criticize someone else without looking in the mirror first..thats all im saying..
Old 09-24-10, 04:17 PM
imDementeD
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by gezup
it would be funny if you did the swap with "tax payers (including myself) money" and put gov iou on your license plate. Lol. But really fk what these people say
hahahahaha
Old 09-24-10, 04:38 PM
Kira X
美少女戦士セーラームーン
Forum Moderator

Received 446 Likes on 368 Posts

Nice wheels man! That's the first time I've seen those wheels in gold like that. I don't see what the big deal is about spending the money he saved before he lost his job to buy the wheels. I'd rather my tax money go to the SC community instead of to the government or something. Of course, I'd also like to keep that money in my pocket as well...
Old 09-24-10, 05:07 PM
stockhatch
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Nice wheels

Technically, taxes pay for my house, cars, food, and everything else I own, seeing how I am a government employee. Now, when I pay my income and property taxes, is that considered recycling?
Old 09-24-10, 05:36 PM
stillfly45
Rookie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Toastt
My checks are needed to help pay for things around the house since I only live with one of my parents and other things like my cell phone bill, I only have about a grand left in my savings account after buying the rims and the money in there now is for things like gas and food. I'm still on my waiting week and still haven't even literally collected ANYTHING yet if that makes things more clear for you guys. I would also like to add that I, myself am NOT financially stable, I DID say I was on a BUDGET, BUDGET isn't exactly stable. Trust me, I'm not going to save my collected checks to buy an entire engine swap, I do have morals and I'm confident I will be returning to work within a month. I'll keep you guys updated on that if it helps you sleep better at night.
So much fail in this thread. True whatever you do with your money is 100% up to you.

What Klaus and everyone else is trying to say is that with the economy the way it is and unemployment benefits running out for alot people, its not a good feeling to know this is how some of the money is being spent. Cause there is probably a family out there who ran out of unemployment and can bearly feed there kids every night ; while you are buying rims. Whether from your savings or not, you know good and well if you were denied unemployment checks you wouldnt spend 50% of your savings on rims. Unless your retarded as helll lol

People with your logic (60%+ of America) are one of the reasons why the economy is the way it is. No one is butt hurt, just frustrated with some the ignorance in America. Its not really a personal attack on you, just built up steam.

Old 09-24-10, 06:00 PM
cino21
Pole Position

^^^agreed^^^
Old 09-24-10, 06:09 PM
imDementeD
Lead Lap

@stillfly..almost agree..
the reason the economy is the way it is..is NOT our fault
the problem lies within the banks giving loans to people who can NOT afford the loan they are giving..and the gov. spending billions on a war we shouldnt be fighting..

however i do understand what you are saying..and well thats true to a small extent..if it wasn't him doing it..it'd be someone else..

what i do think should be done though...
drug testing for ANY gov. benefits..
that would be a WAY better solution imo

at least hes spending his money on something that will benefit the economy..
buying rims that helps employ the company selling them then shipping company etc etc..

Old 09-24-10, 06:27 PM
scENFORCER
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by imDementeD
yea so does the war...your mad about this kid wasting a 1000 bucks or something of our money..the gov. is wasting BILLIONS on a war that we have NO right being in...

not to mention SURELY you dont do EVERYTHING by the book..so dont criticize someone else without looking in the mirror first..thats all im saying..
^ Love it!
I got an idea, lets return those wheels and put that $1000 towards something economically useful, like, umm, i dunno.. THAT STUPID ONGOING WAR ON DRUGS!!?! Ya, money well spent right there

Although probably unintentional, love that your stickin' it to the system mang! Nice wheels!!

Quick Reply: My wheels finally came in today!!