SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)

NEWBIE TO CLFL * 1JZ-GTE 733hp 591tq *

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-10, 07:37 PM
CrazySC300
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by blk&blu*j
WOW you must really like to get your a-- handed to you on the keyboard.
Hey Bozo, Did you not read my previous comment about my remark towards Floridians being that of pure "SARCASM"?
Old 10-04-10, 07:40 PM
94_soarer
Pole Position

Originally Posted by //LRD
That's a F++ked up thing to say..

Wow there's only one come back for this ^^^^^^^...Here I even got you all the flavors

Attachment 188032

lmfao!!!!!!!
Old 10-04-10, 07:44 PM
msc300
Lexus Test Driver

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

sc lover cant we all just get along lol your sc sound serious
Old 10-04-10, 08:52 PM
LexmanBLY
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That had to be expensive!!!
Old 10-04-10, 08:54 PM
dandd2
Lead Lap

i need to save my pennies so i can do this one day
whats something like that run 15k?
Old 10-04-10, 09:34 PM
BAD954BOI
Lexus Champion

wtf!! that baby there is a beast!!! lol and i'm glad to say i meet her when she was first going through puberty at 20psi....and now she is a super model!!!! LMAO

Last edited by BAD954BOI; 10-04-10 at 09:44 PM.
Old 10-04-10, 10:33 PM
lfrers
Lexus Test Driver

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Yo... Don't any of you stupes start talking that east-west BS. That is so juvenile.

And anyone who says they want to see the owner crash a car like that is just a jealous tard. I've crashed a bad *** SC before. And like me , a guy who crashed an SC like that would most likely just go out and build a better one. So don't be jealous. Give the guy props. He's doing you all a favor by showing you what kind of power YOU can get out of a 1JZ if you really wanted too.

Props for using a Vanilla Ice song.... Yo..... To the extreme I rock the mic like a vandal.....
AAAAAAAAAAhahahahaahahaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS FOURM IS FULL OF HATER KIDS. LOL
Old 10-04-10, 11:12 PM
Tphix
Driver School Candidate

Where is LRDperformance located? I serched nd and I get an atv site. Im in fl and will be looking for a good shop pretty soon.
Old 10-05-10, 12:48 AM
CrazySC300
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by lfrers
"...And anyone who says they want to see the owner crash a car like that is just a jealous tard..."
Um, I originally wrote..."I would really hate to see a nice car like that wrecked horribly in an accident. How is that any indication that I'm a jealous hater? (And no, I wasn't being sarcastic on that comment, and No! I wasn't trying to "Jynx" him, I'm not superstitious, so I don't believe in any of that) I actually like the guy's car, If I was hating, don't you think I would've wrote something like "I would really love to see this guy wreck his car in a horrible accident LMFAO!!"? (Which I did not do obviously) I'm just saying that it would be a horrible shame to see anything bad happen to that car (be it his fault or not) after putting so much work into it...In light of what happened to a fellow CL member here recently who put alot of blood,sweat and tears into his SC, only to see him crash it at the drag strip...Putting so much time,work and commitment into a car and losing it in an instant sucks and you guys know it.

P.S I'll say it again, That remark I made on Florida's SC scene was strictly "SARCASM" and wasn't meant to be taken seriously or personally, If it offended anyone, then I apologize.

Last edited by CrazySC300; 10-05-10 at 12:54 AM.
Old 10-05-10, 03:41 AM
Wicked SC
Pole Position

Originally Posted by Tphix
Where is LRDperformance located? I serched nd and I get an atv site. Im in fl and will be looking for a good shop pretty soon.

It's in Pompano Florida....
Old 10-05-10, 05:29 AM
PCMedix
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by CrazySC300
I would really hate to see a nice car like that wrecked horribly in an accident.
WOW Jealous much? What the hell is wrong with you?
Old 10-05-10, 08:54 AM
drewgo
Lexus Test Driver

Um, I originally wrote..."I would really hate to see a nice car like that wrecked horribly in an accident. How is that any indication that I'm a jealous hater? (And no, I wasn't being sarcastic on that comment, and No! I wasn't trying to "Jynx" him, I'm not superstitious, so I don't believe in any of that) I actually like the guy's car, If I was hating, don't you think I would've wrote something like "I would really love to see this guy wreck his car in a horrible accident LMFAO!!"? (Which I did not do obviously) I'm just saying that it would be a horrible shame to see anything bad happen to that car (be it his fault or not) after putting so much work into it...In light of what happened to a fellow CL member here recently who put alot of blood,sweat and tears into his SC, only to see him crash it at the drag strip...Putting so much time,work and commitment into a car and losing it in an instant sucks and you guys know it.

P.S I'll say it again, That remark I made on Florida's SC scene was strictly "SARCASM" and wasn't meant to be taken seriously or personally, If it offended anyone, then I apologize.
It's funny, those clowns in FL think that their SC scene is the "ish", They got nothing on our SC scene here in California...Only problem is, Most of our SC owners are more secretive about their SC's since we have the strictest smog laws in the country.
Some comments speak volumes, whether sarcasm or not.... it's best just to say good job and that's it. Especially when you don't know him or anyone involved.
I understand your sarcasm but it came off inappropriate,envious,jealous and hater-ish, that's all dude.
Old 10-05-10, 10:07 AM
evileagle
Lexus Test Driver

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Awesome ride man....Good Job.

Some questions about your setup.....

Did you change your head gasket and do some head work or did you just throw in the cams and call it a day. I'm pretty sure I know the answer but I don't feel like dealing with ripping the head off if I don't have to.

Also how is the streetability on that setup. Only reason why I am asking is because im considering doing a similar setup as you...

Also what are all your supporting mods....

Thanks!
Old 10-05-10, 10:53 AM
PC2JSC
Rookie

Originally Posted by Tphix
PM - blk&blu*j he is the guy who built the car at LRD performance
Old 10-05-10, 12:01 PM
96SC4
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Hey Bozo, Did you not read my previous comment about my remark towards Floridians being that of pure "SARCASM"?
"Hey Bozo"? i guess that's sarcasm too?
just so you know, sarcasm doesn't come across as sarcasm 9 out of 10 times when reading it.
sarcasm usually works most effectively verbally.... so maybe you should save it, and not use it on forums.

Quick Reply: NEWBIE TO CLFL * 1JZ-GTE 733hp 591tq *