SH_JZZ30
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I got some of them saved on my phone.
Old 11-04-10, 07:51 AM
Dx3
Lexus Fanatic

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

I missed the pics and drama? What happened?

Jonny
Old 11-04-10, 08:14 AM
eliteskill
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

what the heck did we all miss here? goodluck bro. I just wanna know where his white one is. let us know what ur new whip is.
Old 11-04-10, 09:08 AM
FUZION
Lexus Test Driver

how do we find the thread to buy the new whip?
Old 11-04-10, 09:35 AM
ArodDaLob
Lexus Test Driver

holy poke, batman. quick, to the camber cave. i thought you were gona trade the rears... now you're selling!?! i spent a good $3 in gas to go check it out for you lmao. dwama, dwama......
Old 11-04-10, 09:37 AM
t70 supra
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

damn that car was wet....

as for trying to be milt.... i think thats was over the top

wow club lexus is full of bitters and thats all u could say LS
Old 11-04-10, 10:05 AM
Vortes
Lead Lap

Really sad i missed this thread and the pics. GL with whatever path you take fender. Always loved your car, you made me fall in love with Work Eurolines lol.
Old 11-04-10, 10:18 AM
t70 supra
Lexus Champion

the white was sold on zilvia this forum is starting to get trash too many fakers and not enough innovators

i see why people are leaving........
Old 11-04-10, 10:24 AM
Dr.Fate
Pole Position

Damn why can't someone post a car without some ***** bashing it? Damn we just lost a great member due to more or less some members on here acting like B-I-T-C-H-E-S! When did for the most part, something manly like cars become purses? ****'s need to check themselves! Again these cars are damn near 20 years old! hell I saw a girl post about this man's rims! I can see that because she's a female, Who by the way has Admitted she gets hook ups because she's a female! F-ing losers that hook up chicks! even when SHE has said she has a boy friend! oh and by the by your car looks like poop! funny fender roll and all! IMO! So why do some of you men on here act like girls?

I see why Fenderrub is leaving the sc community! It' due to too many HOEASSPUNK*********'S who think there better than everyone, some of yall need to check to see if you have a ****&***** instead of wet*****box!

I know I'm going to get an infraction over this one but hell it's worth it and I know some of you feel the same way as I do but just won't post how you feel, but this FUBAR needs to addressed! I met this guy and he's a good guy period and I sure that some of you guys can back that up as well.
Fenderrub if you are reading this brother don't let some jerks deter you from a great car! F these punks on here!
Old 11-04-10, 10:31 AM
abounly
Lexus Champion

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

this community might get "worse" but try going to other forums you'll see that CL is way ahead of everyone else

anyways the threads gonna get locked up just in a matter of time.
Old 11-04-10, 10:36 AM
Banikid
Lead Lap

Confused on what happened =/ Good luck to whichever community you're leaving to. I know you'll make that car look badass.
Old 11-04-10, 10:37 AM
iridebmx
Lexus Test Driver

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Dr.Fate
Damn why can't someone post a car without some ***** bashing it? Damn we just lost a great member due to more or less some members on here acting like B-I-T-C-H-E-S! When did for the most part, something manly like cars become purses? ****'s need to check themselves! Again these cars are damn near 20 years old! hell I saw a girl post about this man's rims! I can see that because she's a female, Who by the way has Admitted she gets hook ups because she's a female! F-ing losers that hook up chicks! even when SHE has said she has a boy friend! oh and by the by your car looks like poop! funny fender roll and all! IMO! So why do some of you men on here act like girls?

I see why Fenderrub is leaving the sc community! It' due to too many HOEASSPUNK*********'S who think there better than everyone, some of yall need to check to see if you have a ****&***** instead of wet*****box!

I know I'm going to get an infraction over this one but hell it's worth it and I know some of you feel the same way as I do but just won't post how you feel, but this FUBAR needs to addressed! I met this guy and he's a good guy period and I sure that some of you guys can back that up as well.
Fenderrub if you are reading this brother don't let some jerks deter you from a great car! F these punks on here!

what if he just wants a different kind of car? chill out..... no reason to get mad someone is selling their car and leaving a internet forum... and your the one acting like a girl throwing a pissy fit haha... internet is not serious business dude, its just a tool for information in my opinion
Old 11-04-10, 10:37 AM
t70 supra
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by Dr.Fate

Old 11-04-10, 10:39 AM
t70 supra
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by iridebmx
what if he just wants a different kind of car? chill out..... no reason to get mad someone is selling their car and leaving a internet forum...

i am leaving the fourm as well i been here for 4 years thier nothing but striaght bitters here rub was 1 of the few people that keeps it real
Old 11-04-10, 10:41 AM
iridebmx
Lexus Test Driver

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

oh well im just on this forum to look up specs on wheels and suspension and look for small little mods and fixes if they ever arise. drama on the internet makes no sense to me....

Quick Reply: Out of the garage, my new sc!