SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)

Out of the garage, my new sc!

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-10, 10:43 AM
Dr.Fate
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by sc300jz
this community might get "worse" but try going to other forums you'll see that CL is way ahead of everyone else

anyways the threads gonna get locked up just in a matter of time.
Man please! ****'s on here act like hoes with shoes! I get flamed for fakes body parts, that would NOT happen on ZILVIA or NICO! So why do kids on here who came from the 240sx feel that they are better because they drive a Lexus?
Most of cats don't even have a 1JZ, so why spend cash on a body kit when the motor has over 150,xx to 200,xxx miles on it? Is it better to have a car that looks like a million bucks or drives like you spent a million bucks on the motor?
Old 11-04-10, 10:52 AM
Matador
Racer

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

So what really happened? You dont ditch a car you just built bc of a few negative comments about wheel fitment and style.
Old 11-04-10, 11:11 AM
rwdanthony
Lexus Champion

the drama is all personal affailations that i dont feel necessary to be out on the forum.

thanks guys, but no thanks, please keep this thread clean. to some they may think im here to bloat, the way i take it, i would just like to share my car to this very community.

the car is very much not done, to be honest the rear is not how i wish it were to be, hense why the rear pair is forsale on zilvia. but i feel like i should just part out from this platform and learn another.

if mods can do a favor, please clean up some of the irrelevant discussions in here... thanks again.

pics are posted back up on the OP for your own viewing.
effective criticism is always welcome
Old 11-04-10, 11:11 AM
Trevstuh
Lexus Test Driver

Wow, that car is sex, please don't go bro just because some dudes drunk too much of that hater juice. Keep doing what you do.
Old 11-04-10, 11:12 AM
abounly
Lexus Champion

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Dr.Fate
Man please! ****'s on here act like hoes with shoes! I get flamed for fakes body parts, that would NOT happen on ZILVIA or NICO! So why do kids on here who came from the 240sx feel that they are better because they drive a Lexus?
Most of cats don't even have a 1JZ, so why spend cash on a body kit when the motor has over 150,xx to 200,xxx miles on it? Is it better to have a car that looks like a million bucks or drives like you spent a million bucks on the motor?
QQ some more, people dont flame each other for reps on zilvia and nico is cause thats all they could afford. So you gotta have a 1jz to be cool?

People on CL are broke too trying to make the best of what they have.

Each to their own i wasn't even directing it to you

fenderub what suspension are you running on?

Last edited by abounly; 11-04-10 at 11:17 AM.
Old 11-04-10, 11:12 AM
LexusFTW
Lexus Test Driver

Perfect time to join ClubNA-T!
Old 11-04-10, 11:21 AM
TheRonTom3
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by fenderub
the drama is all personal affailations that i dont feel necessary to be out on the forum.

thanks guys, but no thanks, please keep this thread clean. to some they may think im here to bloat, the way i take it, i would just like to share my car to this very community.

the car is very much not done, to be honest the rear is not how i wish it were to be, hense why the rear pair is forsale on zilvia. but i feel like i should just part out from this platform and learn another.

if mods can do a favor, please clean up some of the irrelevant discussions in here... thanks again.

pics are posted back up on the OP for your own viewing.
effective criticism is always welcome
Cars in general suck these days. Well not the cars as much as a majority of the people wanting to tell you how to build your car and being all about big name brands. You getcrapped on for not being original or being original. Everyone thinks that because you post up pictures of your car some where you are building it to please them rather than to please yourself. Its lame, thats why a barely post on forums anymore
Old 11-04-10, 11:24 AM
nine3es
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by fenderub
pics are posted back up on the OP for your own viewing. effective criticism is always welcome
im not keen on the VIP style but your car is really clean and something to proud of. dont sweat the haters, if you had a bone stock bently somebody on the internet would have something pissy to say about it.

as for learning other styles, its good to get into other car cultures and find where you fit, you never know what you will like until you actually get out and drive it.

thanks for putting the pics back up, and thanks for sharing to begin with!
Old 11-04-10, 11:55 AM
pieisgude
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I really hope that in time, you can maybe come back to this community. I absolutely love your cars, and what you do with them. Enjoy your new platform, maybe post up a pic or two over here.
Old 11-04-10, 11:56 AM
S14eva1
Lead Lap

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Nice car....is a little aggresive,but good job cuz I know is not easy to make wheels that wide fit.

Btw:Is your car and your money,do what makes you happy

Last edited by S14eva1; 11-04-10 at 09:18 PM.
Old 11-04-10, 12:04 PM
Emilio253
Lead Lap

I don't have a 1jz and my car has over 300,000 miles, but i'm still makin her look nice?

I'm actually going to make my wheels fit close to fender because I think it looks nice..
Old 11-04-10, 12:16 PM
jadu
live.love.laugh.lexus

Received 89 Likes on 71 Posts

1uz or 2jz? how did it look before lol?
Old 11-04-10, 12:46 PM
ArodDaLob
Lexus Test Driver

derailed thread has derailed.
Old 11-04-10, 02:24 PM
eliteskill
Lexus Test Driver

Man please! ****'s on here act like hoes with shoes! I get flamed for fakes body parts?
Dr Fate. You didnt get flamed for having fake parts on your car. YOU GOT FLAMED CUZ U ASSISTED IN GIVING A PART made from a legit company to COPY and sell for less robbing the other company of its design!! and on top of that the robbing company is making all the $$$ while you get NOTHING from handing it over.

We have no problem with people buying fake parts because of budget. We buy fake all the time and not just car parts. However I feel assisting in robbing someone is a different story. I refuse to hand over my BIG WIN Lip to get copied.

Anywho... fenderub goodluck bro. These forums arent normally the same anymore but keeping more good people around is better than leaving. I hope you show us your new ride and enjoy!

Last edited by eliteskill; 11-04-10 at 02:28 PM.
Old 11-04-10, 02:52 PM
camberSC
Lexus Champion

Anthony, How much you want for the car the way it sits?

Quick Reply: Out of the garage, my new sc!