Lexus Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I hope you decide to keep it man. Fck the haters
Old 11-04-10, 08:54 PM
MIKU*SC3
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Mmmmmmm im lovin the poke mang.

Cant wait to see what your gonna do to it next.
Old 11-04-10, 09:58 PM
lfrers
Lexus Test Driver

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by thatWESguy
Someone please give Dr. Fate a tissue, obviously someone's got his panties in a knot....not enough hugs from mom and dad growing up? It's all good man, I'm studying to be a marriage and family therapist, when you're ready shoot me a PM and I'll give you some assistance.
ThatWESguy.. You got a PM.

I want some sensitivity therapy.

A lot of people missed what happened here and need to chill out. You really think that Fender wanted to leave because he got a few negative comments? Those same people felt the need to come to Fender's defense. He didn’t need any. You really thought this was because someone said you got to much poke back there? Fenders decision to leave was a reaction to other members lashing out on the forum about personal problems they are all involved in. Those comments were deleted. That’s why the thread is hard to follow.

That being said, posting "Look what I did" threads are a pretty big part of being on CL. At least for me anyway. It's a great way to see what works and what don’t without having to find out the hard way yourself. So if anyone here at CL is going to post a "Look what I did" thread you need to have thick skin. You are going to get negative or joking comments. Roll with the punches. It’s no reason to blow up.

Have you guys noticed some of the more recent threads where there were members bickering? It's not about who's got the fastest car, the widest rims, or who sits the lowest on coilovers. All that means is that you have the most money to spend. B.F.D. Money doesn’t make you cool, your car doesn’t make you cool, and doesn’t make your junk bigger. Although it can get you laid more. Some of you need to get off the forum and go watch Sesame Street.
Old 11-04-10, 11:20 PM
vietunit
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by lfrers
ThatWESguy.. You got a PM.

I want some sensitivity therapy.

A lot of people missed what happened here and need to chill out. You really think that Fender wanted to leave because he got a few negative comments? Those same people felt the need to come to Fender's defense. He didn’t need any. You really thought this was because someone said you got to much poke back there? Fenders decision to leave was a reaction to other members lashing out on the forum about personal problems they are all involved in. Those comments were deleted. That’s why the thread is hard to follow.

That being said, posting "Look what I did" threads are a pretty big part of being on CL. At least for me anyway. It's a great way to see what works and what don’t without having to find out the hard way yourself. So if anyone here at CL is going to post a "Look what I did" thread you need to have thick skin. You are going to get negative or joking comments. Roll with the punches. It’s no reason to blow up.

Have you guys noticed some of the more recent threads where there were members bickering? It's not about who's got the fastest car, the widest rims, or who sits the lowest on coilovers. All that means is that you have the most money to spend. B.F.D. Money doesn’t make you cool, your car doesn’t make you cool, and doesn’t make your junk bigger. Although it can get you laid more. Some of you need to get off the forum and go watch Sesame Street.

+1

Fender, both sick SC's, good luck with whatever path you take. Maybe you'll come back, maybe you won't but some people need to seriously chill but its the internet and it is some serious stuff.
Old 11-05-10, 09:53 PM
camberSC
Lexus Champion

**** is hard son!!!
Old 11-06-10, 08:15 AM
rwdanthony
Lexus Champion

for the one who was wondering what happened to my white sc, it was sold pretty much the same time when i picked this up. i converted it back to stock for the most part. and sold it to a kid in national city, word has it, he already crashed it...
Old 11-06-10, 10:50 AM
adl16v
Pole Position

looks sick man dam loving that stance
Old 11-06-10, 02:02 PM
ClearP
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by eliteskill
Dr Fate. You didnt get flamed for having fake parts on your car. YOU GOT FLAMED CUZ U ASSISTED IN GIVING A PART made from a legit company to COPY and sell for less robbing the other company of its design!! and on top of that the robbing company is making all the $$$ while you get NOTHING from handing it over.

We have no problem with people buying fake parts because of budget. We buy fake all the time and not just car parts. However I feel assisting in robbing someone is a different story. I refuse to hand over my BIG WIN Lip to get copied.

Anywho... fenderub goodluck bro. These forums arent normally the same anymore but keeping more good people around is better than leaving. I hope you show us your new ride and enjoy!
Exactly, I've been on the forum for a long time, I only signed up recently but I'm amazed how fast I got tired of this forum, sick and tired of people with no morals, only concerned about their pocket books buying fake parts justifying it in every way, I've heard it all! The car is too old for authentic part... it fits better.... its cheaper.... it's lighter... I'm going drifting... whatever, where is the moral that CL once had? When everyone just saved up and buy what they can afford and support real company?
I'm not even against people buying and rocking fakes, I just cant stand it when people buy them and come on CL to PROMOTE it, to give them free advertisement and props for copying others products! That's just wrong no matter HOW you look at it, I can't believe people find every reason to justify how they are not hurting the company and how the company deserves it because they priced it so high when the people that buys fakes either don't understand the cost of operating a company or the cost of designing and producing a new part. I've come to a conclusion that they will never change tho, they will find every reason to justify the savings, but I do believe in Karma, maybe one day when their jobs become out sourced to cut cost in order to make a product or service cheaper for the consumers, and they no longer have a job they will understand it shouldn't be all about money, it's a moral issue.
Old 11-06-10, 02:35 PM
Matador
Racer

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by lfrers
Some of you need to get off the forum and go watch Sesame Street.
btw, Sesame Street halloween costumes work too
Old 11-06-10, 03:08 PM
laurante
Driver

this thread is full of funny.
Old 11-06-10, 03:23 PM
abounly
Lexus Champion

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by ClearP
Exactly, I've been on the forum for a long time

2 months is long? Anyways, not everyone is rich so they cannot afford legit stuff. That doesn't mean they shouldn't buy stuff for their cars. Just trying to make the best of what we got instead of going into debit to get legit stuff.

As for the promoting their "products" saying that we shouldn't post pictures of our cars to other car enthusiast?
Old 11-06-10, 03:30 PM
ClearP
Lead Lap

Been lurking on the forum for around 2 years, my brother has an sc300 for 4 years and I've had mine for 1 and a half, I've been on here, just never posted with his account. I been registered for 2 month.

not saying people with fakes shouldnt show their car, some threads on here are obviously started to promote fakes with people recommending and advising people to buy fakes.
Old 11-06-10, 03:56 PM
GZZ-TT
Pole Position

Technically ClubLexus allows vendors to promote knock-offs so you probably shouldn't be on CL because of your morals...

I don't agree w/fakes, but... wait... Ok, I refuse to turn the internets into a soap box.
Old 11-06-10, 04:58 PM
BartleDoo
Lexus Test Driver

Oh the sweet irony.
Old 11-06-10, 04:59 PM
t70 supra
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by UZZ-TT
Technically ClubLexus allows vendors to promote knock-offs so you probably shouldn't be on CL because of your morals...

I don't agree w/fakes, but... wait... Ok, I refuse to turn the internets into a soap box.
united we stand divided we fall

i can honestly say this forum did not used to be like this.

Quick Reply: Out of the garage, my new sc!