Kris9884
Racer

Received 27 Likes on 22 Posts

^^^ awesome!
Old 07-13-12, 06:32 PM
lithium14
Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Not exactly next to the GTR, but in the same picture! Does that count? if so, let's have an SC doing a donut!!
Old 09-28-12, 01:16 PM
omglookSC
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The SC Picture Challenge

Name a place or thing to take a picture with your SC! First person to go out and take a picture & Post it on the site gets to pick the next challenge. The picture must be taken after the challenge is posted, it can't be an old picture that was saved. If no one gets the picture within 3 days, the previous challenge winner that picked the challenge can choose a new one. Immediately after you post your picture, you must choose the next challenge.

1) If a challenge is not met after 3 days a new topic is picked by the previous challenger winner.

2) If a pic is in dispute, it needs 3 yes votes to be accepted.

3) After any comment, please put the current challenge at the bottom so everyone can stay up to date.

4) Pictures must be taken while OUT of the car.

5) Pictures must be taken AFTER the challenge. Rare exceptions such as pictures taken on the said day BEFORE the challenge may be accepted only by 3 acceptance votes.

6) The following types of challenges are not allowed(just to keep things safe and fun!):

action shots
challenges involving other people
duplicate challenges
illegal challenges

7) If a picture has been posted but a new challenge has not been picked, the current challenge is still active until (a) new challenge has been picked or (b) another rider posts another picture satisfying the challenge and picks a new challenge.

We'll start it easy...this should be an easy picture to get right away Haha
--->THE FIRST CHALLENGE IS….Take a picture of your SC at a Subway!

Remember, these must be NEW pictures...Whoever posts the picture FIRST must pick the next challenge!
Old 09-28-12, 02:20 PM
xxtoobsxx
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Ibtl...Already a thread like this.
Old 09-28-12, 02:24 PM
1JZPWRD
1JZ Single SC400

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

There is? A remember one asking about our cars representing our city and another one similar but not on a challenge.
Old 09-28-12, 02:37 PM
food7373
Pole Position

Either way, someone go to Subway tonight!
Old 09-28-12, 02:50 PM
OG Dada
Lexus Champion

Received 16 Likes on 12 Posts

Yeah, there's already a thread like this... I bumped it a few couple times a few months ago and nobody really pushed to doing it...
Old 09-29-12, 05:35 AM
hampotato
Driver School Candidate

I think old pics should be allowed. Whats the harm?
Old 09-29-12, 08:24 AM
pieisgude
Lexus Test Driver

Old pics shouldn't be allowed, the idea is to go out and drive to these places to make it more of a challenge/game. If there is already a thread for this, i'm kinda interested to give it a go.
Old 09-29-12, 09:10 PM
BAD954BOI
Racer

Bump.. Everyone has become boring desk jockeys.. This seems like fun
Old 02-09-14, 08:42 PM
Kris9884
Racer

Originally Posted by vteruni
Since its been 3 days without any pics, im going to post one to keep the game going. Clearly not my car as show in the signature of the pic.

Request: How about an SC with a Nissan GTR next to it
Boom..

I want to see a NA-T, daily driven SC riding static on 18/19's..
Old 02-09-14, 10:54 PM
uras300
Lead Lap

I vote for more inclusive challenges considering the rarity of NA-T SC's.

Also, I believe the point of this thread is to name an object or place to take a picture with our SC in it. The challenge really should come from the difficulty or rarity of the location or object to take a photo with our SC's.

To illustrate, the first challenge that required a photo of an SC at a subway meets the requirement for the challenge. Conversely, a request for a photo of an SC doing donuts isn't really a valid challenge, but if it was an SC at a beach, then it would be a valid challenge. (Also, action photo request isn't allowed for the sake of safety, as per the rule of this thread.)

Now let's get back in action with new challenges!
Old 02-10-14, 10:45 AM
Kris9884
Racer

Originally Posted by uras300
I vote for more inclusive challenges considering the rarity of NA-T SC's.

Also, I believe the point of this thread is to name an object or place to take a picture with our SC in it. The challenge really should come from the difficulty or rarity of the location or object to take a photo with our SC's.

To illustrate, the first challenge that required a photo of an SC at a subway meets the requirement for the challenge. Conversely, a request for a photo of an SC doing donuts isn't really a valid challenge, but if it was an SC at a beach, then it would be a valid challenge. (Also, action photo request isn't allowed for the sake of safety, as per the rule of this thread.)

Now let's get back in action with new challenges!
I totally agree but this thread doesn't really have many followers so I chose a very simple task to keep it alive. If I wanted to see a SC with a white rhino or an erupting volcano behind it, I doubt anyone would post up..
Old 02-10-14, 11:43 AM
uras300
Lead Lap

You're missing the point of this thread entirely.

The condition/modification of the SC is irrelevant.

The game is about naming a place or thing to take a picture with our SC's. It's about exploration/discovery of places and objects through these challenges.

Difficulties can be set by choosing either more common or less common places or objects, such as subway or volcano, respectively.

It is more fun to involve the entire community of SC owners on this board so choosing a suitable place or object at moderate rarity is crucial. This will encourage the board members to go out to their own cities for a photo in a timely manner to beat others to the challenge, and in turn will create excitement.

Once members gets used to the flow of the game, difficulties should be increased progressively. At that point, we could probably challenge members to post up a photo of an SC next to an erupting volcano or a white rhino.

Quick Reply: SC Picture Game (Borrowed Idea)