SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)

I sure wish someone would distribute their parts here in North America.

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-11, 01:49 AM
CrazySC300
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default I sure wish someone would distribute their parts here in North America.

These guys have parts (suspension parts in particular) that I would kill to have on my SC...I sure wish aftermarket companies would take note and offer these same type of parts for our SC's here in North America.

http://eaurouge.jp/parts/
Old 03-18-11, 01:59 AM
scENFORCER
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Wow, nice find. Thats a really nice low-profile lip kit! Not to mention all the other nice stuff they had on there!

I might just havta pay these guys a visit next time I'm in Japan. Might be a little ways away now cuz of what they're going through
Old 03-18-11, 02:39 AM
CrazySC300
Lexus Champion

Also, That company offers adjustable upper and lower control arms (For the front and rear) for Soarers...It boggles my mind as to why no company here has even attempted to make similar parts here in North America for the Lexus SCX00? The only aftermarket suspension parts that I can think of that were made for our cars are various coilovers (Made by various companies) and rear traction arms and rear toe arms made by Megan Racing and Battle version. (These guys should take note)
Old 03-18-11, 05:35 AM
Tabaka
Lexus Champion

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

2nd time I've heard of eaurouge this week.
Old 03-18-11, 05:43 AM
1WILLY1
Lexus Test Driver

Received 196 Likes on 140 Posts

they wont ship to north america i assume?
Old 03-18-11, 06:50 AM
jdmjzz30
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ahh.....Eau Rouge. I dealt with them back when I was stationed in Japan. They got some great quality parts for the SC's. Most Japanese Companies don't like to ship outside of Japan and deal with all the headaches that come with it. Besides now is not the time to buy anything from Japan with everything going on and the US Dollars sucks ***** compared to the JPY Yen. You will just about be paying double for anything.

When the economy becomes stable and everything is back to normal, PM Me. I still have contacts back in Japan. And I always fly back every 3 months to hang out with my friends and pick up parts here and there.
Old 03-18-11, 08:05 AM
vietunit
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by jdmjzz30
Ahh.....Eau Rouge. I dealt with them back when I was stationed in Japan. They got some great quality parts for the SC's. Most Japanese Companies don't like to ship outside of Japan and deal with all the headaches that come with it. Besides now is not the time to buy anything from Japan with everything going on and the US Dollars sucks ***** compared to the JPY Yen. You will just about be paying double for anything.

When the economy becomes stable and everything is back to normal, PM Me. I still have contacts back in Japan. And I always fly back every 3 months to hang out with my friends and pick up parts here and there.
Sweeet, bookmark'ed
Old 03-18-11, 09:14 AM
Kohinoor
Lexus Test Driver

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I can probably source these parts for you. lmk
Old 03-18-11, 01:32 PM
CrazySC300
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by jdmjzz30

Ah got it!
Old 03-18-11, 01:58 PM
TougeSC3
Lexus Champion

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

A lot of their products look very good while others just aren't my thing. I am very interested in Eau Rouge. I may have to look into getting some of their parts into th US once the market flattens out. I just hope that we can create enough demand for some of these products to get them to our shores.
Old 03-18-11, 02:17 PM
CrazySC300
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by TougeSC3
A lot of their products look very good while others just aren't my thing. I am very interested in Eau Rouge. I may have to look into getting some of their parts into th US once the market flattens out. I just hope that we can create enough demand for some of these products to get them to our shores.
With alot of SC's in this forum alone with aging suspension, I'm sure there will be some fairly significant demand for the suspension parts alone.
Old 03-18-11, 04:13 PM
fleecer
Driver

wow.... nice stuff.
Old 03-18-11, 06:29 PM
xknowonex
Lexus Fanatic

I bet their control arms costs $$$$$
Old 03-18-11, 07:03 PM
drft_n_sc
Pole Position

This is just another maker to add to my "I wish we could get that **** here" list along with Ikeya Formula and Biot Suspension
Old 03-18-11, 07:18 PM
QwkSC
Instructor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Kohinoor
I can probably source these parts for you. lmk
Carbon Fiber Auto Shift ****, E-Brake handle, and E-Brake boot?

Quick Reply: I sure wish someone would distribute their parts here in North America.