Quest to find yotalex some new wheels

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-11, 08:13 PM
MongooseGA
Racer

Received 12 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by JDMmuscle

Cool story bro, I really enjoyed it.

Fact of the mater is you DO care what people think about your wheels, otherwise you wouldn't have made a thread about it
Gott damn I like you and pretty much everything you say....
Old 03-21-11, 08:16 PM
TankMR
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Damn what everybody else is talking. Do what you like to YOUR car. If you actually liked those ghastly cheap looking wheels on page 1...but them. Don't push yourself beyond your means, buying one or two more conventional CL wheels at a time just because no one else on here likes what you like
Old 03-21-11, 08:23 PM
RockRash
Pole Position

Originally Posted by JDMmuscle

Fact of the mater is you DO care what people think about your wheels, otherwise you wouldn't have made a thread about it
i made the thread to ask if anybody else had certain wheels so i could see. What they looked like on the sc's. i don't feel like photo shopping pics for every rim i find that i might like. why do you think the tire thread was started so ppl wouldn't have to guess what fits or how it looked? o point if pic based threads

think about it i dont care about anybody elses thoughts but i do listen if you said my sc looked like **** i' wouldn't give a damn what you think

Last edited by RockRash; 03-21-11 at 09:02 PM.
Old 03-21-11, 08:29 PM
MongooseGA
Racer

Originally Posted by yotalex

think about it i dont care about anybody elses thoughts but i do listen if you said my sc looked like **** i' wouldn't give a damn what you think
That's the attitude to have. Unfortunately, you seem slightly illiterate and to me, personally, that means you may not have to intelligence to modify your vehicle tastefully. Seriously, you'd be surprised how far a decently comprised paragraph will get you when the only interaction you have with your peers is through text.

But that's ok... I know we passed the "No child left behind act" to benefit someone...
Old 03-21-11, 08:53 PM
RockRash
Pole Position

Originally Posted by MongooseGA
That's the attitude to have. Unfortunately, you seem slightly illiterate and to me, personally, that means you may not have to intelligence to modify your vehicle tastefully. Seriously, you'd be surprised how far a decently comprised paragraph will get you when the only interaction you have with your peers is through text.

But that's ok... I know we passed the "No child left behind act" to benefit someone...
It was said fact of matter I DO care what yall think if it doesn't fly with CL it don't pass..
I Say FTW cause if i like something and you don't, they don't F-em / U it's what i like

And just for you
I fell so special! You just figured me out didn't you? What kinda prize shall i get you, a trip to go see Barney?

for the record i guess these are ugly but they are what i ordered kiss my *** if you do not like them

19x8 +35 all around

bring on the

Last edited by RockRash; 03-21-11 at 09:09 PM.
Old 03-21-11, 09:19 PM
MongooseGA
Racer

Originally Posted by yotalex
It was said fact of matter I DO care what yall think if it doesn't fly with CL it don't pass..
I Say FTW cause if i like something and you don't, they don't F-em / U it's what i like

And just for you
I fell so special! You just figured me out didn't you? What kinda prize shall i get you, a trip to go see Barney?
Again, another post full of poor spelling and grammatically incorrect sentences. You won't make anyone take you seriously if you can't post in writing items that make you look mature.
Old 03-21-11, 09:43 PM
Joey-E
Lead Lap

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Whats with the personal attacks and name calling?? There is no need for that, let the man be.
Old 03-21-11, 09:47 PM
MongooseGA
Racer

Originally Posted by Joey-E
Whats with the personal attacks and name calling?? There is no need for that, let the man be.
You're right. We should encourage someone who doesn't care what anyone else thinks and then does choose items for their car based on what others think. We should also encourage the demise of the English language because some people aren't competent enough to use it properly. That will definitely equate to a better American society as a whole.
Old 03-21-11, 09:58 PM
Joey-E
Lead Lap

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

You're right.
Thank You.

We should encourage someone who doesn't care what anyone else thinks and then does choose items for their car based on what others think. We should also encourage the demise of the English language because some people aren't competent enough to use it properly. That will definitely equate to a better American society as a whole.
Thats not a good idea Mongoose. I would have to disagree.
Old 03-21-11, 10:33 PM
RockRash
Pole Position

I actually thought this thread would be closed by now. Instead your all still bickering on and on.