SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)

Selling my SC

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-11, 03:27 PM
vipsoarer2
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

u guys are being ridiculous... honestly not everything is about looks... THERE IS THIS THING CALLED A SLEEPER...and if you actually have BUILT a car (not little stuff u do at home with ur basic walmart tool kit) like internally built motor and trans. then you would know how deep of pockets you must have...

The only thing people are right about is it will be hard to find somebody to pay that much for a car... i mean most people spending 30k on a car are looking for a higher end new car.. but GLWS again and just ignore the people that don't know what they are talking about bc all they want is 97 sides front & back bumper and a 1jz and they think its godly.
Old 04-20-11, 03:30 PM
scottys209
Pole Position

Originally Posted by 1WILLY1
well im not upset but i am in shock at the asking price thats all.

I guess if he did put all that money into he should have more to show for it thats all.

Anyways i wont be commenting any further as i dont want to come across as a basher or a negative person.

Good luck to the seller

lol i dont think it should be closed---he has still yet to post his mileage and a few other things.
Well, it's in the wrong area, and even if it has 5K miles there is still going to be 20 people going "it's still only worth X" and 2 people going "hey now guys this part is worth $150,000,000.00 alone I don't think he's asking too much!" But I am curious
Old 04-20-11, 04:11 PM
BartleDoo
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

WHOA! Collecting funds for an LFA are we?
Old 04-20-11, 04:33 PM
Wangan_sc
Rookie

Originally Posted by scottys209
MOD - Can we lock this one up? I think everyone is going to speak the same peace and it's going to turn into a 10 page fest, or argument.
This guy lol....
Old 04-20-11, 05:16 PM
1WILLY1
Lexus Test Driver

Received 195 Likes on 139 Posts

Originally Posted by vipsoarer2
u guys are being ridiculous... honestly not everything is about looks... THERE IS THIS THING CALLED A SLEEPER...and if you actually have BUILT a car (not little stuff u do at home with ur basic walmart tool kit) like internally built motor and trans. then you would know how deep of pockets you must have...

The only thing people are right about is it will be hard to find somebody to pay that much for a car... i mean most people spending 30k on a car are looking for a higher end new car.. but GLWS again and just ignore the people that don't know what they are talking about bc all they want is 97 sides front & back bumper and a 1jz and they think its godly.
lol good one-------'WE' are the ones being ridiculous now lol.

I beg to differ sir.

And ive yet to see a car built by walmart here for sale.

And yes for $50 000 i expected it to be rocket boosted with an ejection seat.

Im moving on now i think scottys209 is right ---its going nowhere lol
Old 04-20-11, 05:43 PM
scottys209
Pole Position

Originally Posted by Wangan_sc
This guy lol....
This guy what?
Old 04-20-11, 06:24 PM
jaslapp1
Pit Crew

Come on guys stop bickering back and forth. If someone is truly interested they can pm me. I'm done posting info about the car just to hear more complaining. Thanks for all your input. ***** I don't know what your deal is but chill man. Your obviously not interested so please stop. I thought we were all suppose to be a community. I now remember why I left this forum.
Old 04-20-11, 06:31 PM
bangdangvn
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

congratulations on the baby!!!
Old 04-20-11, 06:34 PM
1WILLY1
Lexus Test Driver

Received 195 Likes on 139 Posts

Originally Posted by jaslapp1
Come on guys stop bickering back and forth. If someone is truly interested they can pm me. I'm done posting info about the car just to hear more complaining. Thanks for all your input. ***** I don't know what your deal is but chill man. Your obviously not interested so please stop. I thought we were all suppose to be a community. I now remember why I left this forum.
Jaslapp sorry if you think I am being too harsh here ----i said i would stop posting here a while ago and yet i keep coming back lol.

Dont mean to offend you ive just never seen a car go for so much , perhaps i got a bit carried away.

Sometimes i like a good debate , especially when there are hardly any good threads at the time being.

Your car is a very nice car there is certainly no debating that, good luck with sale , wish u all the best.
Old 04-20-11, 06:35 PM
robertrios
Pole Position

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

holy crap i could turbo my SC430 and that would be worth like 35k and it only has 10k miles on it...Im not hating though just alot of modding junkies are prob gonna not have 35k to drop on a SC300/400 so sometimes you gotta just take it like a man and take a beating at re-sale. I put about 3k into my RX300 and I didnt get anything over the KBB private party value for it which i was lucky to get from a dealer. GLWS hope it works out and congrats on the baby.
Old 04-20-11, 06:55 PM
jaslapp1
Pit Crew

Originally Posted by 1WILLY1
Jaslapp sorry if you think I am being too harsh here ----i said i would stop posting here a while ago and yet i keep coming back lol.

Dont mean to offend you ive just never seen a car go for so much , perhaps i got a bit carried away.

Sometimes i like a good debate , especially when there are hardly any good threads at the time being.

Your car is a very nice car there is certainly no debating that, good luck with sale , wish u all the best.
Thank you. If I don't get Somewhere to far off from what I'm asking I'm not selling it. I'm not in a dire situation to sell it but it would be nice to get some extra cash for the baby. Anywho if I keep it it'll just sit and get drivin around the block until I can cage it and put a bodykit on it to time attack it.
Old 04-20-11, 07:16 PM
BartleDoo
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by robertrios
holy crap i could turbo my SC430 and that would be worth like 35k and it only has 10k miles on it...Im not hating though just alot of modding junkies are prob gonna not have 35k to drop on a SC300/400 so sometimes you gotta just take it like a man and take a beating at re-sale. I put about 3k into my RX300 and I didnt get anything over the KBB private party value for it which i was lucky to get from a dealer. GLWS hope it works out and congrats on the baby.
You should do that anyways just because it would be awesome.
Old 04-20-11, 07:17 PM
scottys209
Pole Position

Originally Posted by jaslapp1
Thank you. If I don't get Somewhere to far off from what I'm asking I'm not selling it. I'm not in a dire situation to sell it but it would be nice to get some extra cash for the baby. Anywho if I keep it it'll just sit and get drivin around the block until I can cage it and put a bodykit on it to time attack it.
I'm not here to offend either. This is exactly my point, and why this thread should be in the classifieds section. If anyone posted "MY 2001 IS rims for sale" it would be locked up or moved by now, as this thread should be, or it's just going to keep getting bumped with banter. OP - no offense intended. At this point you would probably be better off requesing that this thread be locked, and open a new one under classifieds and request that comments on price be kept from being posted.
Old 04-20-11, 07:22 PM
Wangan_sc
Rookie

Originally Posted by scottys209
This guy what?
your making this post very entertaining...
Old 04-20-11, 07:40 PM
TuanLegend
Lead Lap

^ like i said this is 2011 not 1992...

Quick Reply: Selling my SC