Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

"the most valuable thing you can take from me is an a$$k!ck1ng"
Old 05-20-11, 09:55 PM
assass1n
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Joey-E
Break into and OR smash a window is easy on any car...stealing the SC itself not so much, again stop putting our cars in the same sentence as those fcken hondas!... Hondas can get stolen in under a min. If you have no expierence other then getting your friends keys out of a car stop posting ish

Bottom line is a pro thief can steal any car if they wanted too us as owners just got to take the right security measures so it wont happen.
whats funny is you drive a fricken 1992 sc400 and talk down to hondas so much. dude do you realize how much your car is worth?? theres a **** load of civics that are worth more than your car. just because you drive a "lexus" doesnt mean you can look down on other brands like that. FYI I do know ****! Out of me and my friends I'm probably one of the few that doesn't have a juvy record for jacking cars. Heck I'm the one that convinced most of them to stop doing it. I know how to break into our cars and start without a key. Most alarms are a joke and can be disabled easily(most alarms dont have a seperate battery backup for the siren). Let me describe in detail so you can get an idea of how easy it is. First thing you do is push a wedge on the top of the door. That will open a small gap big enough for you to put a hook through to pull the lock open. Once you open the lock the stock sc security system will try to lock it again within 2 seconds so you need to pull the handle right away(this feature is only disabled by opening it with a key or remote). after that open the hood right away as the alarm will go off until you disable it with the remote or key. Now remove the positive battery terminal(takes less than 30 seconds if you really try). Now depending on whether it is still the stock alarm or an aftermarket alarm there are 2 ways of disabling the imobilizer(i wont go into detail for obvious reasons). Once disabled reconnect positive battery terminal. Now all you need to do is use this tool that thieves and lock smiths have that they use to pop out the lock cylinder. Once out you just need to short the wires and viola you have a sc running and ready to drive.

Despite that long list most people that are mechanically inclined can do this in under 5 minutes. Pro thieves can do this in under 2 minutes. Now can you **** and instead of trying to act all high and mighty give opinions on how to help prevent the car from being stolen. Unlike you I actually gave a pretty good way to prevent people from stealing the car.

P.S. In case you're wondering where how this info was obtained. I live in scarborough. Which is basically the equivalent of Compton in Toronto.
Old 05-20-11, 10:35 PM
-Samurai-
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 88supramki
+1 I'm gonna print up some of these bad boys
I know right!!
Old 05-21-11, 02:22 AM
Joey-E
Lead Lap

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by assass1n
whats funny is you drive a fricken 1992 sc400 and talk down to hondas so much. dude do you realize how much your car is worth?? theres a **** load of civics that are worth more than your car. just because you drive a "lexus" doesnt mean you can look down on other brands like that.
I never talk down on hondas i told you stop putting our cars in the same discussion as hondas. Fact its easier to steal Hondas then it is our cars. YOu make it seem like they are the same, in fact they are not. Some of it has to do with the ignition assembly/system and where it positioned at, look up the difference. And who cares about what my cars worth and no one is looking down on any ones car here or ugly **** hondas or there fanboy, sack riding owners...and for the record FCK HONDAS

FYI I do know ****! Out of me and my friends I'm probably one of the few that doesn't have a juvy record for jacking cars. Heck I'm the one that convinced most of them to stop doing it. I know how to break into our cars and start without a key. Most alarms are a joke and can be disabled easily(most alarms dont have a seperate battery backup for the siren). Let me describe in detail so you can get an idea of how easy it is. First thing you do is push a wedge on the top of the door. That will open a small gap big enough for you to put a hook through to pull the lock open. Once you open the lock the stock sc security system will try to lock it again within 2 seconds so you need to pull the handle right away(this feature is only disabled by opening it with a key or remote). after that open the hood right away as the alarm will go off until you disable it with the remote or key. Now remove the positive battery terminal(takes less than 30 seconds if you really try). Now depending on whether it is still the stock alarm or an aftermarket alarm there are 2 ways of disabling the imobilizer(i wont go into detail for obvious reasons). Once disabled reconnect positive battery terminal. Now all you need to do is use this tool that thieves and lock smiths have that they use to pop out the lock cylinder. Once out you just need to short the wires and viola you have a sc running and ready to drive.

Despite that long list most people that are mechanically inclined can do this in under 5 minutes. Pro thieves can do this in under 2 minutes. Now can you **** and instead of trying to act all high and mighty give opinions on how to help prevent the car from being stolen. Unlike you I actually gave a pretty good way to prevent people from stealing the car.
What a fcken joke! I would pick apart what you have said and the obvious crap posted but its not worth it. LOL Seems that just because you got the keys out your friends car (which you stated) now you think your some type of master thief HAHAHAHA!

P.S. In case you're wondering where how this info was obtained. I live in scarborough. Which is basically the equivalent of Compton in Toronto.
LMFAO!

Last edited by Joey-E; 05-21-11 at 03:21 AM.
Old 05-21-11, 05:47 AM
1WILLY1
Lexus Test Driver

Received 196 Likes on 140 Posts

Originally Posted by OaklandLex
Like I said that's not my thing anymore but I don't think u wanna be another guy I don't like son
actually i wouldnt mind at all, feel free to put me on your 'dont like' list.

lol come on man i live in Toronto why would u make such a foolish statement.
Old 05-21-11, 11:22 AM
BartleDoo
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've heard that Compton is quite nice this time of year.
Old 05-21-11, 11:37 AM
2BENVD
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

^^^lol^^^^^