BartleDoo
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Anybody else try to reply by pressing DaveGS4's "post reply" button? lol
Old 06-10-11, 10:19 AM
TuanLegend
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

well guys, im out of the Lexus game.. insurance guy came and said it's totaled... R.I.P Michelle 6/9/2011... Peace out Club Lexus.... uintil next time... if there is a next time...
Old 06-10-11, 10:23 AM
JDMmuscle
Lexus Champion

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

L
Originally Posted by CSSC400STL
Doesn't matter what happen or how it happe. It did so.instead of being negative try helpn him out
There is nothing to help out with, the car is done. If it is really hydro locked then he will need a new motor and tranny. He can't even really part it out because he did such a rough job on everything. Can't sell the interior off because its all spray painted. Only thing that is remotely salvagable is some of the body stuff. But even then it will be a hell of a lot of prep work to get that "rsp" off...
Originally Posted by BartleDoo
Anybody else try to reply by pressing DaveGS4's "post reply" button? lol
lol hate to say it but he got me too
Old 06-10-11, 10:30 AM
88supramki
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

are your electronics water logged as well?
Old 06-10-11, 10:36 AM
scshinobi
Lexus Test Driver

take your back seats out and check for pooling up water in the buckets. Looks like the water only went as high as the e-brake boot but regardless that wiring beneath your feet will probably be a nightmare.... Best of luck on your next project. If your dad walked in smiling I wouldn't buy a supra until I moved out

Definitely keep your head up remember it could be worse...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-car-park.html
Old 06-10-11, 10:37 AM
1WILLY1
Lexus Test Driver

Received 196 Likes on 140 Posts

Originally Posted by TuanLegend
well guys, im out of the Lexus game.. insurance guy came and said it's totaled... R.I.P Michelle 6/9/2011... Peace out Club Lexus.... uintil next time... if there is a next time...
What exactly did he say? Is it hydrolocked?

Have u let a mechanic check out the car?

Are they giving you a decent cash settlement?

Why is your dad not letting you get another rwd car?

Originally Posted by JDMmuscle
L
There is nothing to help out with, the car is done. If it is really hydro locked then he will need a new motor and tranny. He can't even really part it out because he did such a rough job on everything. Can't sell the interior off because its all spray painted. Only thing that is remotely salvagable is some of the body stuff. But even then it will be a hell of a lot of prep work to get that "rsp" off...
I was trying to explain all this during his DIY threads.
Old 06-10-11, 10:41 AM
lemaylexus
Driver

Originally Posted by Kohinoor
lol @ this thread
+1

Sorry to hear about your car, bud. I know you put a lot of hard work into it, even though a lot of people on here are giving you hell about it. My only advice would be this: if you're going to lie about something online to complete strangers, never confess. There's really no point; you're just asking for a flame.

Best of luck.
Old 06-10-11, 12:54 PM
ArodDaLob
Lexus Test Driver

I guess god is fearing your progress
Old 06-10-11, 01:11 PM
97-SC300
Lexus Fanatic

Received 131 Likes on 109 Posts

Man this sucks.... what are you getting now Tuan (if anything)? We can still do a photoshoot, regardless or what you get (even if it's a minivan).
Old 06-10-11, 01:18 PM
bleedspeed
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by lemaylexus
+1

Sorry to hear about your car, bud. I know you put a lot of hard work into it, even though a lot of people on here are giving you hell about it. My only advice would be this: if you're going to lie about something online to complete strangers, never confess. There's really no point; you're just asking for a flame.

Best of luck.
disagree with this. tuan came clean because he felt guilty. and that shows he has heart and is trying to set it straight. mad props to tuan for that. took *****.
Old 06-10-11, 01:22 PM
CSSC400STL
Pole Position

Just start fresh man. Get another one nd go a different route with it. What are they giving you it.

My friend last night just had a f350 back up into his sc nd damaged the quarter panel tail lights and trunk. He might have to have his totalled out
Old 06-10-11, 01:42 PM
dontmatter
Driver School Candidate

Serves you right for ruining that car then lying like a fool about owning a supra. everything you did on that car was ****, Spray painting the interior? are you that ****ing stupid? the least you could have done is put enough paint to cover up the old color, damn son. then laying that massive heap of paint down on you're car on the first coat? are you ****ing serious? I wouldn't trust you with painting a god damn cardboard box let alone a vehicle. And Everybody on this damn forum needs to quit being little *****es having the mods sensor everything, hiding you little **** wads from the truth. grow the **** up and learn to take some criticism. how the hell do y'all make it through life without a personal mod standing around 24/7 censoring everything people say to you so it doesn't hurt your little ***** feelings?

You are all **** stain *****es with no masculinity what so ever, grow the **** up and give credit where credit is due, credit is not due to this kid Tuan legend. so Tuan, GO **** YOURSELF, and grow some god damn *****. you ****ing *****.

I will probably get banned for this post, and it will probably get deleted before it reaches any of y'alls ***** *** eyes, but hold on, let me dredge some care from give a **** bay.

Good day gentlemen, I hope you all die in a ****ing fire so I can **** your poor girlfriends, wives and mothers with the **** they deserve.
Old 06-10-11, 01:49 PM
dontmatter
Driver School Candidate

you are all little *****es.
Old 06-10-11, 02:21 PM
TonyN
Instructor

Received 119 Likes on 82 Posts

Originally Posted by TuanLegend
I say get a Honda, that way you can experiment all you want and no one will care. Honestly, if you want to try DIYs and such on a car then a older civic is your best bet to learn, its easy to work on and does not cost much at all. Whatever you do PLEASE do not touch another Lexus and for the love of god do not buy a MKIV Supra, I am horrified at the thought of you spray painting the interior of a Supra.

I hope this post is nice enough LOL.. i had to retype it 4 times so it wont get deleted LOL.
Old 06-10-11, 02:32 PM
dontmatter
Driver School Candidate

I'm surprised my post hasn't been deleted. maybe you guys aren't the basement dwelling pansies I thought y'all were.

Quick Reply: My Final Thread