SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)

Forza Motorsports 4

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-11, 08:12 PM
97-SC300
Lexus Fanatic

Received 130 Likes on 108 Posts

So is the SC300 going to be in all of the Forza 4 games or just the pre-ordered "special versions" ? Cause I already pre ordered the game lol.
Old 06-12-11, 08:16 PM
MKIVS374
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Pre order from what I know so far. But yeah I pre ordered it as well. It depends on where you buy from to what extra stuf you get. Like I.e. Amazon offers a 2011 sti, target offers a diffrent car so on and so on.
Old 06-13-11, 02:17 PM
Sidesweep
Driver

already preordered from amazon, hopefully they include either a 1j or 2j engine swap option as well as a decent selection of aero. I'd like to see more adjustment with the wheels (offset, etc.) as well.
Old 06-13-11, 08:12 PM
BrittonJ85
Rookie

Yesss!!!! My wife "cough" owns the SC400 for the time being and I own the LS400 but I love both the SC300/400 cars and will be buying one on Forza 4 when I do get the game.

PS: If anyone is online and wants to drag-race one day when I am not doing homework, or busy with the wife and son I will diff get a quick race with someone for kicks & giggles lol But my gamer tag is BmorePCGeek.
Old 06-14-11, 10:29 AM
MKIVS374
Lead Lap

I know I will be on this all day an dnight when I comes out. Wider if the money will be the same to mod as well lol.
Old 06-14-11, 11:58 AM
spoolxexo
Lexus Test Driver

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Thank god for some more RWD Toyotas.

I hope they don't just Make the Audi's the fastest cars just because they shelled out more advertising money...

I hate Audi's.
Old 06-14-11, 03:38 PM
Sidesweep
Driver

hopefully they do something to regulate the cash flow too, i know at the launch of FM3 people were finding ways to make tons of money and it messed up the online economy/auctions. i'd also like to see a better multiplayer system, i don't feel like they ever quite got the online play for FM3 right, even after every change they did to it.
Old 06-14-11, 07:07 PM
INTIMAZY
Instructor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Sidesweep
hopefully they do something to regulate the cash flow too, i know at the launch of FM3 people were finding ways to make tons of money and it messed up the online economy/auctions. i'd also like to see a better multiplayer system, i don't feel like they ever quite got the online play for FM3 right, even after every change they did to it.
What really ruined it was making certain cars online auction ONLY. Those cars are only available to those that exploited the cheats and have multiple millions in their accounts that would otherwise take months of playing in order to save up to.
Old 06-15-11, 06:34 AM
BrittonJ85
Rookie

Originally Posted by Sidesweep
Indeed. That money glitch made it a bit uninteresting when playing online because you would compete against someone who has over a couple million dollars and they have a list of cars that are maxed out so you have no chance to beat them. It just made the online experience quite different. I would always stick with playing my friends online. I also feel as though that the ranked matches will be a good benefit but that will not prevent people from doing the money trick but who knows, the ranked match may also be strict on hp/torque too.
Old 06-15-11, 02:44 PM
Sidesweep
Driver

i just thought of this as well (sorry in advance for the length), but if possible i'd like to see a fix for the online races as far as car setups go. it seems like everyone would only drive one of 3 different cars (depending on class) and basically people would only copy the top 10 from leaderboards. just something that bothered me a little.

for instance, i have a C class VW golf type-r for circuits which i can say i set up pretty well, yet i constantly race IS350's and Vitz's all using the same setup - godly amounts of hp and traction (and the only reason they're in C-class is because of parts which forza identifies as "detrimental" to performance). similarly in drag racing, everyone only races the Datsun 510.

essentially, they should prevent an "end-all" car for each gametype or race, which would promote variety. another idea could be to revamp the class system to better represent the abilities of the car, or even create more room types (such as C class FWD, A class RWD, etc.). sidenote, i'd like to see some legit drag tires and the ability to adjust wheel specs (offset, spacing, etc.) amongst a few other small things .
Old 06-16-11, 07:06 PM
Spooled
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

How many times have you found yourselves saying "Oh, look at this effin' champion/legend in the Audi S5" ????

Leaderboard cars in these games just kill it for me, or when one guy used the same car, EVERY RACE.
Old 06-16-11, 07:50 PM
Kira X
美少女戦士セーラームーン

Received 424 Likes on 348 Posts
Smile

Originally Posted by iridebmx
i would compare it to handling like a pencil with wheels on forza haha deff one of the worst handling cars on the game esp fully modded like i had it

Eww, that doesn't sound good at all. I won one of those SC430 race cars a few days ago and it's killed everything I've raced so far. The handling is decent, but my M5 handles better.
Old 06-16-11, 08:53 PM
Sidesweep
Driver

Originally Posted by Spooled
How many times have you found yourselves saying "Oh, look at this effin' champion/legend in the Audi S5" ????

Leaderboard cars in these games just kill it for me, or when one guy used the same car, EVERY RACE.
yeah. i always seem to see IS350's, vitz's, or S5's for the most part. just kills me when i'm in a c-class race or something with a nicely tuned and prepped car and i see a little vitz with obnoxious paint go flying by me and take a turn like it's on rails.
Old 06-16-11, 09:50 PM
Spooled
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

My friends and I are mostly A-Class racers. C-Class is fun though. Thats where the S5's are. Meh. I love good heads-up style time-attack....Evo's VS STis, Supra's VS Skyline's, etc etc.

Last edited by Spooled; 06-16-11 at 09:54 PM.
Old 06-16-11, 10:40 PM
Sidesweep
Driver

Originally Posted by Spooled
My friends and I are mostly A-Class racers. C-Class is fun though. Thats where the S5's are. Meh. I love good heads-up style time-attack....Evo's VS STis, Supra's VS Skyline's, etc etc.
yeah, i'm into some A class stuff, although i just stick with a lightly modded NSX-R GT for most A class races . surprising what a car with a little more than half the hp of other cars in that class can do.

add me on live dude, we should do some races sometime, always glad to play with someone who doesn't drive like the people in public rooms.

Quick Reply: Forza Motorsports 4