SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)

Interest/Group buy for Big Win front lip....

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-11, 09:28 PM
kaidoy
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Interested, please add me.
Old 07-19-11, 10:47 PM
xxtoobsxx
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

with as many people as we have now it should be like 10 bucks plus shipping....lol
Old 07-19-11, 11:09 PM
CalitriSC
Lexus Champion

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

Wow its gonna go from being a unique lip to everyone having it lol. I'm curious to see the final price now with all the people.
Old 07-19-11, 11:18 PM
xxtoobsxx
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by CalitriSC
Wow its gonna go from being a unique lip to everyone having it lol. I'm curious to see the final price now with all the people.
I know, started as me and superjatt messaging about producing his lip idea and funding it (AC type lip). To 40 people or whatever it is now to produce a big win lip. Either way as long as we get a good deal, i hope they dont see this many people and back out or ask more for it to make money. lol
Old 07-20-11, 01:07 AM
P.R.S.22
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by Slooooooow
^ this goes for me exactly.
Add me as well, please.
You have been added to the list Thanks!

Originally Posted by IN2LXUAL
add me to the list please!
Ask and you shall receive You have been added to the list

Originally Posted by kaidoy
Interested, please add me.
You been added Thank you.

Originally Posted by xxtoobsxx
with as many people as we have now it should be like 10 bucks plus shipping....lol
Haha....in a perfect world...yes that would be the final price

Actually you will be surprised. Even if everyone on this list does get the lip...ask yourself this. How many of these members have you actually seen in person? I'm here in SC land Florida and I for the most part I am one of the few 97+ SCs around. I go to every CL event possible in the state and even then most of the SCs I see have Vertex or Auto Couture body kits on them. Again...hardly any 97+ bodies.

So in reality yea we will see a larger group of members here when we log onto our computers with this lip on, but we will most likely be lucky to run into maybe 4 members with the lip on the streets or shows we go to.

That's why I am perfectly fine with all these other members getting the lip on here. In reality it is still a rare lip to see on the streets and most likely you will be the only SC within hundreds of miles with it still. It's really a win win situation for all of us

I too am very curious to see what the final price is going to be now with all these people on the list. Mind you I did not add anyone who said they "might" be interested, just the ones who said they were in for sure and it's still almost 40 members. Guess we will find out on friday

Originally Posted by xxtoobsxx
I know, started as me and superjatt messaging about producing his lip idea and funding it (AC type lip). To 40 people or whatever it is now to produce a big win lip. Either way as long as we get a good deal, i hope they dont see this many people and back out or ask more for it to make money. lol
I know what an odd turn of events right???? But yes in the end as long as we get a good deal thats all that matters. I hope the price does not go up and I most certainly hope it goes down a little more to where it is 250 shipped or less. Again...the countdown begins and we have only a few more days to find out the final verdict
Old 07-20-11, 01:42 AM
2jzsoarerH
Rookie

count me in ......interested in the lipppp
Old 07-20-11, 01:44 AM
CalitriSC
Lexus Champion

Yea I agree man, I hardly even see any other 97+ SCs in my area. And when I do, they are stock. I am interested in the lip as well. I was gonna have a friend get me a real one from Japan, since he lives there. But this might be a better option..
Old 07-20-11, 02:58 PM
P.R.S.22
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by 2jzsoarerH
count me in ......interested in the lipppp
You have been added to the list Thank you!

Yea I agree man, I hardly even see any other 97+ SCs in my area. And when I do, they are stock. I am interested in the lip as well. I was gonna have a friend get me a real one from Japan, since he lives there. But this might be a better option..
Exactly. Its the same way here. I see a few 97+ around, but they are completely stock and they look to be the original owners still

I think this will be a much better deal for you. Saving over 500 bucks hopefully is never a bad thing, plus its polyurethane vs. fiberglass. Win Win in my book. You have been added to the list but if anything changes please let me know Thanks.
Old 07-20-11, 07:12 PM
DoomLight
Lexus Champion

if u could get it down to low 200 range. i'd jump on it. then i could ditch the knock off Vertex non-perfect-fitment bumper and find a nice 97+ bumper instead and put that lip on it.
Old 07-20-11, 07:20 PM
CalitriSC
Lexus Champion

Any kinda estimate as to when these might be done?
Old 07-20-11, 10:21 PM
P.R.S.22
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by DoomLight
if u could get it down to low 200 range. i'd jump on it. then i could ditch the knock off Vertex non-perfect-fitment bumper and find a nice 97+ bumper instead and put that lip on it.
Stay tuned DoomLight. More information will be given by the end of the week.

Any kinda estimate as to when these might be done?
Should in 5 months. It could also be less. There should be a more clear picture of things once friday gets here and I get more information for everyone to get this project started
Old 07-21-11, 05:28 AM
DoomLight
Lexus Champion

i can wait. if u could convince these guys to make a Vertex bumper made of urethane too. but for far under a grand and with perfect fitment. i will campaign you for president of the USA!
Old 07-21-11, 08:50 AM
pieisgude
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Alright, with 44 people on the list, i really might have to jump in on this one. P.R.S.22, when you come with a revised price, i'll see if i want in on this one. It looks very promising!
Old 07-21-11, 12:14 PM
TTschmitta
Driver

I want in but have a 93 front bumper. Im assuming you guys are making this lip for the 97 bumper so my question is will this fit on the 93? And if so, roughly what number is going to come out of my pocket to be apart of this? I saw 25-50% but an actual number would be helpful
Old 07-21-11, 12:46 PM
horent135
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by TTschmitta
I want in but have a 93 front bumper. Im assuming you guys are making this lip for the 97 bumper so my question is will this fit on the 93? And if so, roughly what number is going to come out of my pocket to be apart of this? I saw 25-50% but an actual number would be helpful
pre 97 bumper is different from post-97.
It will not fit for 93.

Quick Reply: Interest/Group buy for Big Win front lip....