SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)

Car comments

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-11 | 01:09 PM
BigBang
Lead Lap

Default Car comments

Yesterday I was working on my car at Lexus and one of the workers comes up to me and says "You're gonna have to beat the girls with a stick when they see you rolling in with a Lexus" I thought it was pretty funny. Do any of you get that sorta attention with your cars? To me it doesn't seem like the girls "jump" at you just cause you drive a nice Lexus. I feel like most of them don't appreciate our cars like they do with bmw's or mercedes.

I own a 2001 celica and it's decently modified and everyone seems to like it. When it comes down to the SC a guy throws out a comment saying he doesn't like the rims or someone says it's too old or a girl says she doesn't like the circle thing next to the headlight. I hope I get as much attention as I do with the celica!
Old 07-31-11 | 01:23 PM
OG Dada
Lexus Champion

Same here! I think my SC gets more attention from guys than gals... Just because guys tend to know more about cars I guess?
Old 07-31-11 | 02:19 PM
BigBang
Lead Lap

Haha yeah, It would be nice to have a few more girls being interested.
Old 07-31-11 | 07:28 PM
suislide
Lexus Test Driver

males admire the car or envy it. As for females, they appreciate the nice ride and are more humble about it. They dont want u to get a huge ego over it. Then theres girls that are amazed u drive a Lexus
Old 07-31-11 | 08:04 PM
kapetajr
Pole Position

my cars is a sausage magnet, maybe i should put hello kitty stickers on it or something lol
Old 07-31-11 | 10:02 PM
blacksc4
Lead Lap

ive gotten attn from guys... not many girls...
the girls i do get are excited cuz its a lexus but they have no clue what it is or anything, ive been told by one "u have a lexus? thats so cool, but you should invest in a BMW those are id deffinatly go anywhere with you!"
Old 07-31-11 | 10:36 PM
JustChill
Lead Lap

The attention from guys is different from girls. Guys give props and ogle because ur car is well put together, girls ogle cuz they think u have a lot of money cuz u own a lexus!!! Lol jk!
Old 07-31-11 | 10:44 PM
broda805
Lead Lap

Yea.... Not many girls dig something like a lexus.... My gf is so anti car its almost depressing.... hitting the bov she goes "whats that noise its loud n annoying n unessasary"..... Sad face...
Old 07-31-11 | 10:45 PM
CalitriSC
Lexus Champion

I think my guy friends and guys at the car meets love my SC. But girls seemed pretty impressed with my IS-F lol.
Old 07-31-11 | 11:04 PM
OG Dada
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by kapetajr
my cars is a sausage magnet, maybe i should put hello kitty stickers on it or something lol
LMFAO!!! You got me really laughing here man!

Originally Posted by blacksc4
ive gotten attn from guys... not many girls...
the girls i do get are excited cuz its a lexus but they have no clue what it is or anything, ive been told by one "u have a lexus? thats so cool, but you should invest in a BMW those are id deffinatly go anywhere with you!"
Oh shhhht! Don't get me started with guys who drive beamers with there ego to the ceiling! Whenever I get to a stop light and a beamer stops right beside me, I noticed that they have this thing with looking over there shoulder to you just because they drive a beamer and I drive a Lexus and for some reason they think that they're still driving a way cooler car than everybody else!

Originally Posted by JustChill
The attention from guys is different from girls. Guys give props and ogle because ur car is well put together, girls ogle cuz they think u have a lot of money cuz u own a lexus!!! Lol jk!
Well bro, even if it's a '95 model Lexus, the parts in maintaining it is still not cheap, so they really need to recognize that you're driving a Lexus...
Old 07-31-11 | 11:15 PM
Kira X
美少女戦士セーラームーン
CL Folding 10,000

Most guys comment on how nice my SC and ask about my mods. Girls think I'm rich since I've got a nice Lexus. It attracts a lot of attention from everybody.
Old 08-01-11 | 12:26 AM
scENFORCER
Lexus Champion

Ya I get some comments about driving a Lexus, but then they see its an old car and thats where the comments stop lol
Old 08-01-11 | 07:50 AM
BigBang
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by JustChill
Yeah I think you're right. Lexus= luxury which = lots of $ lol. I guess it's a class thing. You don't see people go ohh you own a honda?!?!

Originally Posted by broda805
Yea.... Not many girls dig something like a lexus.... My gf is so anti car its almost depressing.... hitting the bov she goes "whats that noise its loud n annoying n unessasary"..... Sad face...
Sounds to me like you need a new gf :P
Old 08-01-11 | 07:55 AM
88supramki
Lexus Champion

The old supra saying was "Toyota supra, attracting more dicks than chicks since 1993"

since the SC is in the same lineage it might be true as well.
Old 08-01-11 | 10:03 AM
LEXXIUM
Pole Position

Lol! I get good comliments all the time from both guys and ladies, the only people that really can't stand me are Bmw drivers, thats because most of them who line up next to me and try to race me while being snobby, end up lookin at my debadge rear end

Last edited by LEXXIUM; 08-01-11 at 10:51 AM.

Quick Reply: Car comments