SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)

Game Change... (lots of pics)

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-11, 03:56 PM
DoomLight
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

if u dont like the 97+ bumpers. i'll trade u my 92 bumpers lol i'll even paint them lmao.

nice find tho
Old 08-14-11, 07:49 PM
cmh
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Nova
so what r u going to do to your old SC? keep it or sell it nice pick up with the 97 but i agree the 97+ kit isnt all its cracked up to be
the old one im going to sell without the wheels... there forgiatos so i know that no one will give me back what i paid. and the 97 kit i like, its just i really like auto couture better but dont feel like spending the money on so its staying with the stock body and add a lip.

Originally Posted by 97-SC300
looks good.
thank you sir... do we have the same color??? if so where can i find pics of your car? i want the silver to grow on me more.

Originally Posted by kingphilip
Good thing you posted a pic of the Dodge Magnum! I was thinking of a different Magnum! LOL
lmfao...

Originally Posted by boostinsc
nice what rims are those on the black sc, wheel specs? they look good
there forgiato reventon vizzo 20x8.5f and 20x10r... and thanks man, i dont get much compliments on here about the wheels, there not many ppls taste but i freggin love them. (chrome to me is still siick)

Originally Posted by Shayy
Well you might not enjoy the price of a lip for the 97+ body. The only one available that i know of is Big Win and i think that's like $500-$600.
damn sux. i seen some on ebay but the fitment and quality must suck... ive never bought anything on ebay before so i dont think i want my first mistake to be a crappy lip. if anyone can confirm quality and fitment im getting one for sure!

Originally Posted by lamar411
Nice Magnum, RT right? and the silver SC, was that from a member on here?
yea its an R/T... that thing halls a$ $ $ $. and no the silver sc didnt belong to anyone on here.

Originally Posted by jadu
nice rides!
thank you sir. its hard to please everyone but i try :P

Originally Posted by shboni
THose are some nice rides

Any plans to sale those wheels on the silver one??
PM me..LMK
thanks man... and yes i dont want the tt stocks. personally its not my style. problem is the center caps are from a stock lexus wheel. good thing is the tires are off the hook and paint looks good. dont know what there worth. whatever is fair is what i will sell them for.

Originally Posted by 1J0Z SC
Oh I love Silver on the SC's! Nice pickup!
thank you... maybe one day mine will make me jump for joy too! (regards to ur last pic)

Originally Posted by 1WILLY1
dodge magnum meh

on a side note i think you have the exact same rims as me except I dont wear the centre caps.

Are those Msr 85's? they looks much beter without the caps , I know it sounds wierd but they really do.
Magnum R/T = happy hot wife!!! so i bought it. plus we think its sick and it wont look like anyone elses once im done with it!

Black SC has forgiatos on it.

Originally Posted by One_jZ_SC3
if thats the same sc i saw at a dealership i was also looking to buy it. The price i got was too good to be true but after further research it was a rebuilt title. Is the interior black???? What are your plans for your old sc???? personally i like the look of ghe 97+ body better.
no it was a private sale... not a member on here. its a clean title (thank god). And the interior is factory two tone according to the original paper work of the car when purchased in 1997.

The old sc im going to have to part with. i was going to keep them both but i decided today actually that it wouldnt be worth having two of the same car to me. Plus i dont have the space for it here. So tomorrow its going to the lot at my families dealership till it gets sold.

Originally Posted by DoomLight
if u dont like the 97+ bumpers. i'll trade u my 92 bumpers lol i'll even paint them lmao.

nice find tho
lol... ur gunna kill me along with others on here but the main thing i dont like on the 97+ bumper is the grille. So its getting shaved off and im adding a lip. Also i dont like the 97+ wing so im putting the factory wing from my 95. gotta find one first. and thanks

p.s. i can get u a 97+ body kit for way cheaper then everyone on here sells it for. i have a guy i have made good friends with that has roughly 17 of these cars. he collects them.
Old 08-14-11, 08:04 PM
xspsi6
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

What are both cars lowered on?
Old 08-14-11, 08:14 PM
cmh
Lexus Test Driver

both have nf210 tanabe. not that big of a drop
Old 08-14-11, 09:33 PM
Kira X
美少女戦士セーラームーン
Forum Moderator

Received 446 Likes on 368 Posts

Those are some clean SC's and that Magnum is nice too! You should keep the other SC. They both look cool together in your driveway.
Old 08-14-11, 10:09 PM
Forte EXE
Pole Position

WOW! The millenium silver one looked just like mine when I bought. Rims painted the same color too.
Old 08-14-11, 11:52 PM
xwingzero2
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Forte EXE
WOW! The millenium silver one looked just like mine when I bought. Rims painted the same color too.
+1 for the millennium sc's
Old 08-15-11, 12:04 AM
levie
Lexus Test Driver

iv always loved that coulor the new one is, nice cars man!
Old 08-15-11, 07:57 AM
cmh
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Kira X
Those are some clean SC's and that Magnum is nice too! You should keep the other SC. They both look cool together in your driveway.
i wish i could keep both but as u can see my driveway is small and i actually feel bad for the black sc... itll never get driven. i want it to go to a good home and thanks for the kind words

Originally Posted by Forte EXE
lol maybe it was urs at one point... lol. was ur interior two tone from factory??

Originally Posted by xwingzero2
+1 for the millennium sc's
yea the color is starting to grow on me

Originally Posted by levie
iv always loved that coulor the new one is, nice cars man!
thank you sir... and yea hopefully the color will work for me.
Old 08-15-11, 09:11 AM
maceugood
Pole Position

can you post pic of interior? I didnt know they did a factory two tone.
Old 08-15-11, 02:20 PM
cmh
Lexus Test Driver

^^i will as soon as i clean it up a bit... it looks like crap right now.
Old 08-15-11, 02:23 PM
cmh
Lexus Test Driver

look what i just did... tell me what u guys think. little by little im falling more for the silver!
Attached Thumbnails Game Change... (lots of pics)-081511144928.jpg   Game Change... (lots of pics)-081511154533.jpg  
Old 08-15-11, 06:27 PM
MDSC
Lexus Champion

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

i was just about to say keep the rims away from the new car...meh..stocks looked better
Old 08-15-11, 06:36 PM
cmh
Lexus Test Driver

cant make everyone happy... i think the rims are sick. i could have gone with the same design everyone else has but meh, decided to be original.
Old 08-15-11, 06:40 PM
RNM GS3
Lexus Test Driver

Received 70 Likes on 52 Posts

Nice pair of SCs!

Those rims dont look right at all though. Looks much better with stock / Supra wheels.

Quick Reply: Game Change... (lots of pics)