SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)

10w-30 Motor Oil into the coolant

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-11, 10:06 AM
Gate
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MKIVS374
Was the car running when filling? If not thermostat was closed and it could not get into the engine.
No car wasn't running, I stopped them from starting it after they poured in oil, BUT the engine WAS already warmed up...
Old 10-05-11, 10:07 AM
cmh
Lexus Test Driver

put a slice of bologna on his car...lol it burns a circle thru the clear coat...or put three slices in the shape of mickey mouse and tellem u thought it would look cute on his car.

ok just kidding dont do that... thats a bitc H move.... i know its a eye for a eye but i dnt believe in messing with ppls cars. just never talk to him again... poor judgement in character is worse then having friends with poor character... cmh (you like my quote i just made it up) lol
Old 10-05-11, 10:18 AM
Gate
Pole Position

Originally Posted by Superjatt
Dont your friends have cars. Be like a bunch of people on clublexus found out how to add 100whp by a secret trick and let the fun begin
My friends don't know **** about cars. Two of them have had one, one has never had one, and one of them is older than me. I'm 21. They are 17, 21, and 23. It was the 17 year old who poured the oil.

They have been babied and pampered their whole lives and now they live in the same rental house as me. This is my sixth car. I've worked on all those engines. These guys are used to their mommie's and daddie's dealership new cars with service plans, they don't know **** I swear to
God. I showed them my engine and was like "I changed the alternator, cleaned the throttle body, painted the valve covers, replaced all hoses (powersteering, fan clutch, vacuum) pcv valve, drive belt, rear brakes, transmission flush, ect ect" They had the ****ing nerve to tell me THEY DIDN'T BELIEVE ME. THOUGHT I WAS LYING. SAID THERE WAS NO WAY I DID ALL THAT WORK. I swear to God I will **** their **** up someday. Mother****ers. I work for my ****. My parents make sure of that. I thank them for it everyday. I learned about cars on my own.

Pisses me the **** off. How would any of you feel if you were a kid who has been free-learning about cars for years rebuilding engines, and your most prized ride you work on and make it magnificent and what do your friends do? they say **** you liar you didn't do all that work and then pour motor oil in your coolant.

They didn't believe me when I said my engine has an automatic tensioner on the drive belt pulley, i said "Hey guys look this is really cool, since I'll be using a hose to wash out the radiator, some moisture is gonna be present so I will remove the drive belt. They said "don't waste your time, don't take off the belt". They didnt believe me when I said I could do it in half a second with one crescent wrench. It was a little dark, I pulled out the belt after torquing the pulley nut, they were like WTF WHY DID YOU JUST CUT YOUR BELT IN HALF ****ing idiots.
Old 10-05-11, 11:20 AM
flip3d
Driver School Candidate

pay for damages? lol