SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)

so what got a rideskinz lip!!!???

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-11, 05:57 PM
1WILLY1
Lexus Test Driver

Received 195 Likes on 139 Posts

Originally Posted by CrazySC300
I wanted one (I still do) but for some strange reason, Rideskinz seems to absolutely refuse to let me come by and pick it up locally to save myself some money on having it shipped to me from within the state of California.
Originally Posted by skirts
I am ready to see some pics. Thats odd that they wont let you come by and pick one up? And they didnt comment on your post in this thread.
There is 2 reasons why a person wouldnt want to save you the cost of shipping and welcome you in person.

1. They dont want you to see them and visit their place of employment/residence.

2. They are making money of the actual shipping costs itself.
Old 10-15-11, 07:07 PM
CalitriSC
Lexus Champion

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

There are a lot of companies that will not let you pick up products in person, its nothing new.
Old 10-16-11, 03:46 PM
Runvs
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by matrixgts
have not been in greenville since the 90s.you may be the closest one to me with one of these lips.
yeah, gville is the same as it was in the 90's lol.....just getting bigger. we have a huge shopping center on woodruff rd now. yeah, ya know more i think about the price i paid, it seems almost worth it. cause no one will have one of these few like 20-30 lips that rideskinz made originally !!!!
Old 10-16-11, 03:53 PM
Kira X
美少女戦士セーラームーン

Received 430 Likes on 354 Posts
Smile

Originally Posted by uras300
I paid for mine but my engine swap is on higher priority than the lip installation so I'll post once all is settled.

Btw, congrats Kira X on becoming a Mod.
Thanks!

I was hoping someone would have some pics of the lip already. I'm interested in seeing how it looks on a black SC, if anyone has one.
Old 10-16-11, 03:56 PM
Runvs
Driver School Candidate

i have a black on black 99 sc3 :-)
Old 10-16-11, 07:48 PM
P.R.S.22
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Finally got around to taking pics a few hours ago....BEHOLD!!!!! Haha....if your not convinced about this lip then I don't know what to tell you. It was my first time seeing the car all cleaned up with the lip from a distance and I have to say.....I'm lovin this look! Enjoy!

Last edited by P.R.S.22; 10-16-11 at 10:42 PM.
Old 10-16-11, 08:28 PM
matrixgts
Lead Lap

i'm glad you in florida because our cars are almost identical including color antenna and black and white theme.but i'm getting rid of badges when i have the car painted next spring.20s also i have black face with chrome lip.but when i get it painted i'll add the roof wing so i;ll be a little different.have'nt put on my 3spoke steering wheel yet.but nyou have me with the carputer.
Old 10-16-11, 10:41 PM
P.R.S.22
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by matrixgts
i'm glad you in florida because our cars are almost identical including color antenna and black and white theme.but i'm getting rid of badges when i have the car painted next spring.20s also i have black face with chrome lip.but when i get it painted i'll add the roof wing so i;ll be a little different.have'nt put on my 3spoke steering wheel yet.but nyou have me with the carputer.
Haha....yea there are a few SC's that go with the white/black theme but thankfully none of them are anywhere around me I would love to get rid of all the badging and just leave the Lexus logos on the front and rear but sadly there are holes there

Been thinking about the roof wing and paint-matching it to the rest of the car but I think one wing is good enough for me. You will love the 3-spoke steering wheel once you get it in. Made one of the biggest differences in my interior. Haha....not too many carputers around here or in person but anything that can play some good tunes will do the trick
Old 10-16-11, 11:52 PM
scviolence
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Eric car looks fantastic bro!
Old 10-17-11, 12:24 AM
RideSkinz
Former Sponsor

Beautiful and im not biased lol.
Old 10-17-11, 07:04 AM
TweakTech
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by P.R.S.22
Finally got around to taking pics a few hours ago....BEHOLD!!!!! Haha....if your not convinced about this lip then I don't know what to tell you. It was my first time seeing the car all cleaned up with the lip from a distance and I have to say.....I'm lovin this look! Enjoy!

I think fitment could be a little better where the lip meets the wheel well, kind of reminds me of the eBay honda lip fitments. but thats just my $.02. I do however, love the fact that it matches the lines of the 97+ skirts! Nice job there!
Old 10-17-11, 10:34 AM
P.R.S.22
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by scviolence
Eric car looks fantastic bro!
Gracias brotha Really appreciate it. You need to come out to the Wednesday meets sometime to see it in person and hang out with the rest of these guys over here. Getting more MKIV Supras out there then every before.

Originally Posted by RideSkinz
Beautiful and im not biased lol.
Haha....now that was too funny

Originally Posted by TweakTech
I think fitment could be a little better where the lip meets the wheel well, kind of reminds me of the eBay honda lip fitments. but thats just my $.02. I do however, love the fact that it matches the lines of the 97+ skirts! Nice job there!
There is definitely some possibility for minor improvements around the wheel well area but nothing too out of place or bad to look at. I was so happy after I secured it how well it lined up to the 97+ skirts. Couldn't be more happier
Old 10-17-11, 07:03 PM
RideSkinz
Former Sponsor

I hope everyone is pumped about this as much as we are!!
Old 10-27-11, 11:36 AM
RideSkinz
Former Sponsor

Now would be a good time for this to get a bump since people will start receiving the lip soon!
Old 10-27-11, 11:44 AM
DJ XO
Pole Position

Got mine yesterday. Working on getting a bumper as we speak.

Quick Reply: so what got a rideskinz lip!!!???