SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)

I need an intellectual come back.. what should i say?

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-11, 09:10 AM
BigBang
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I need an intellectual come back.. what should i say?

Trí Nguyễn: Also FYI, I think the cop can arrest you if you drive more than 30mile/hr above the posted speed limit

Me: It really depends on the cop. But usually they will pull you over 10-15 over speed limit.

Trí Nguyễn: Wasn't talking about pull over nor fine. The cop can arrest you as in put you in jail when you drive more than 30mph over.

Me: Technically they can't arrest you until they pull you over. They go hand in hand.

Trí Nguyễn: I was ignoring the part that you get pull over and fine. It's obvious that they can pull you over at any speed above the speed limit. Certain part here in Sugar Land they pull you over just 1 or 2 miles above the posted limit. You are right, it depends on the cop. I don't disagree with that. All I mentioned was the possibility of getting arrest on the spot when you drive 30mph above the speed limit in addition to a ticket. I wasn't saying you get arrest but not pull over, if that was hard to figure out for your common sense.

It's obvious that i stated something obvious because of what he said. I apologize for his english he's a fob -.- not sure what to say back to him because i don't understand this guy.

telling me i have no common sense? when he stated something that was obvious? and i was taunting him with another obvious. what should i say guys? D: need a comeback that he probably doesn't understand lol.
Old 10-14-11, 09:35 AM
BenStoked
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

"well, my english is better than yours, so I am more likely to talk my way out of an arrest"

or:

Nah, they'll arrest you because you forgot your papers, and are a terrorist.

also, there was a guy who got arrested and his **** impounded in OKC, because he filmed himself speeding, and posted it on youtube. They didn't catch him in the act, but had proof he was breaking the law.
You don't need to be pulled over to get arrested for extreme speeding.
Old 10-14-11, 09:43 AM
Kaydee
Hacked CL to become a Mod

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

is this SC specific in any way?,,,you already have a thread on car chat, keep it there

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/car...-speeding.html

Last edited by Kaydee; 10-14-11 at 09:51 AM.