2jpowa
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I wonder how the 97 plus side and front will look with that rear and wing
Old 02-15-12, 06:31 PM
souljah798
Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Can you pm me a price for the kit without the wing?
Old 02-15-12, 06:54 PM
booja
Lead Lap

I like the wing. Price. Been looking for another one like my bomex one but smaller. Let me know I'll buy one
Old 02-15-12, 06:56 PM
scott101
Pole Position

nice, i like the vertex kit look the best, personally
Old 02-15-12, 08:33 PM
tientony
Driver

I want to buy your bumper and modify it a bit got money and ready to buy
Old 02-15-12, 08:43 PM
JDMmuscle
Lexus Champion

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Dear god...
Old 02-15-12, 10:11 PM
TroySC300
Lexus Test Driver

Front needs 97+ fog lights and I could do without the vents on the skirts. Kit looks pretty cool overall
Old 02-15-12, 11:09 PM
scviolence
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

even ditching the holes cant save this crap...just burn it down and act like it didnt happen. ....i totally agree with jdm muscle...... why dont you take all the effort from making this body kit and put it into a polyurethane wise lip for the 92-96 bumpers i can think of 50 people of the top of my head that want one already... im tired of fixing my craptastic FRP wise rep....and god forbid you find a 92-96 factory lip thats not ripped up....just saying...use your mind and put money some where where you can damn sure make it back.....i'll buy the first one...

or make this hood

or make this lip out of polyurethane!!! not frp!!

or this lip out of polyurethane not frp!!!

Last edited by scviolence; 02-15-12 at 11:48 PM.
Old 02-15-12, 11:52 PM
scviolence
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Old 02-16-12, 12:00 AM
xdoubts
Driver School Candidate

Pm. me the price on a wing Asap please haha
Old 02-16-12, 12:21 AM
Deceptik1
Lead Lap

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Why do you guys advertise 92-96 front lips on your website and on ebay but display pictures of the 97+ front bumper with the lip you are selling? I've noticed this in all your lip advertisements and can be misleading to consumers.
Old 02-16-12, 07:18 AM
booja
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Deceptik1
Why do you guys advertise 92-96 front lips on your website and on ebay but display pictures of the 97+ front bumper with the lip you are selling? I've noticed this in all your lip advertisements and can be misleading to consumers.
Wrd.

I emailed one of the eBay vendors and he got an attitude with me. He was selling a vertex style front lip for the 95-96. But on the eBay auction it was a picture the vertex front lip for a 97+ bumper (the one I actually want... 97+)

So I asked him which one he was selling bc it's 2 different things. He says it's the 96 one. So I informed him that the picture is misleading bc it's a picture of the 97 lip on a 97 bumper. He emailed back saying "look, it's for a 96. Asking about isn't going to change that. It's not a 97. Stop asking"
Old 02-16-12, 08:55 AM
ZachTriggs
Lead Lap

The fact that this kit died out a really long time ago was a good thing, and you guys brought it back Oh well at least your making stuff for us.

Just make replica BN kits already!
Old 02-16-12, 10:00 AM
313sc3
Lead Lap

I still vote for the oem 97+ kit just to help us out and shut luxury mods down. Talk about a rape price.
Old 02-16-12, 10:53 AM
Extreme Dimensions
Former Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by souljah798
Can you pm me a price for the kit without the wing?
PM on its way!

Originally Posted by booja
I like the wing. Price. Been looking for another one like my bomex one but smaller. Let me know I'll buy one
PM on its way!

Originally Posted by tientony
I want to buy your bumper and modify it a bit got money and ready to buy
PM on its way!

Originally Posted by scviolence
even ditching the holes cant save this crap...just burn it down and act like it didnt happen. ....i totally agree with jdm muscle...... why dont you take all the effort from making this body kit and put it into a polyurethane wise lip for the 92-96 bumpers i can think of 50 people of the top of my head that want one already... im tired of fixing my craptastic FRP wise rep....and god forbid you find a 92-96 factory lip thats not ripped up....just saying...use your mind and put money some where where you can damn sure make it back.....i'll buy the first one...

or make this hood

IMAGE~

or make this lip out of polyurethane!!! not frp!!

IMAGE~

or this lip out of polyurethane not frp!!!

IMAGE~
Feedback has been noted, I will start working on something.

Originally Posted by xdoubts
Pm. me the price on a wing Asap please haha
PM on its way!

Originally Posted by Deceptik1
Ya I've noticed that mistake myself, I am a huge SC lover and I've asked them to correct this matter. We have 3 pictures of that item on the 97+ bumper and one image on the 92-96 bumper (Gold Car). It's more just to show the angles, the lip is pretty much the same.

http://extremedimensions.com/92-96-SC-Vspeed-FL.html

Originally Posted by booja
Wrd.

I emailed one of the eBay vendors and he got an attitude with me. He was selling a vertex style front lip for the 95-96. But on the eBay auction it was a picture the vertex front lip for a 97+ bumper (the one I actually want... 97+)

So I asked him which one he was selling bc it's 2 different things. He says it's the 96 one. So I informed him that the picture is misleading bc it's a picture of the 97 lip on a 97 bumper. He emailed back saying "look, it's for a 96. Asking about isn't going to change that. It's not a 97. Stop asking"
I am deeply sorry that you were treated that way. We do not sell on eBay. Our wholesalers do, so please don't judge Extreme Dimensions on their lack of customer service.

Originally Posted by ZachTriggs
The fact that this kit died out a really long time ago was a good thing, and you guys brought it back Oh well at least your making stuff for us.

Just make replica BN kits already!
I've heard the BN kit is popular, I just need to get my hands on one.

Originally Posted by 313sc3
I still vote for the oem 97+ kit just to help us out and shut luxury mods down. Talk about a rape price.
Another great idea, the only problem is, once we make the 97+ bumper in Duraflex it wouldn't be the same as an original OEM piece. Say you had an authentic Big Win lip for the 97+, it may or may not fit an aftermarket 97+ bumper that we make. Only because there will be minimal shrinkage involved in the mold process. Hope that makes sense.

Quick Reply: 1992-2000 Lexus SC Series Duraflex AB-F Kit