SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)

1992-2000 Lexus SC Series Duraflex AB-F Kit

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-12, 02:02 PM
DriftChris
Pit Crew

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Can you guys please just make BN knock off aero and some K&M Spirit Overfender reps... I would love not to pay a million dollars to make my car look half way decent...
Old 02-16-12, 02:46 PM
313sc3
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

^^^ Well nothing is perfect and kits never fit exact right? It's part of modding. So go ahead and do it. Then turn around and make a lip for the 97+ if you hav'nt already. I'm sure they would sell quickly. I'm just sayin........
Old 02-16-12, 06:01 PM
herbSC3RSB
Rookie

+1 on the 97+ lip, i would like to see a clean subtle full lip kit for 97+, i'd buy one
Old 02-17-12, 12:34 AM
suprandsc
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

PM me the price of that spoiler please. Thanks
Old 02-17-12, 09:27 AM
Extreme Dimensions
Former Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by suprandsc
PM me the price of that spoiler please. Thanks
PM Sent!!!
Old 02-17-12, 09:42 AM
Extreme Dimensions
Former Sponsor

Here are some raw pics of the actual wing in stock. The last picture will also show you the subtle angle of the wing.

Old 02-17-12, 11:22 AM
WadeLovell
Lead Lap

OP Where are you in California? How many SCs do you have this on so far?
Old 02-17-12, 11:39 AM
Extreme Dimensions
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by WadeLovell
OP Where are you in California? How many SCs do you have this on so far?
Hey, we're in So Cal. Fullerton to be exact. The part just came in on Monday, so no SC's rolling around with this.. yet.
Old 02-17-12, 03:56 PM
imDementeD
Lead Lap

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by scviolence
even ditching the holes cant save this crap...just burn it down and act like it didnt happen. ....i totally agree with jdm muscle...... why dont you take all the effort from making this body kit and put it into a polyurethane wise lip for the 92-96 bumpers i can think of 50 people of the top of my head that want one already... im tired of fixing my craptastic FRP wise rep....and god forbid you find a 92-96 factory lip thats not ripped up....just saying...use your mind and put money some where where you can damn sure make it back.....i'll buy the first one...

or make this hood
honestly the pics of the hood and lips are hideous

just realize that not everyones taste is the same, i seriously think every kit for our car with the exception of the AC kit is horrible looking

the only part i agree on is the 92-96 oem lip remake but seriously both of those lips posted and hood are disgusting at the very least...IMO!! which is something to note

also i think its bad you guys are bashing a product that doesnt fit YOUR tastes but is at least giving more choices for the rest of everyone else that is interested in the kit

the only reason im complaining is because some of the "gurus" around here bashing something just because they dont see it fit for them might persuade the newer guys that are interested in it, to go another route because the forum isn't "accepting" it..

just my .02
/rant
Old 02-17-12, 06:42 PM
scviolence
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by imDementeD
honestly the pics of the hood and lips are hideous

just realize that not everyones taste is the same, i seriously think every kit for our car with the exception of the AC kit is horrible looking

the only part i agree on is the 92-96 oem lip remake but seriously both of those lips posted and hood are disgusting at the very least...IMO!! which is something to note

also i think its bad you guys are bashing a product that doesnt fit YOUR tastes but is at least giving more choices for the rest of everyone else that is interested in the kit

the only reason im complaining is because some of the "gurus" around here bashing something just because they dont see it fit for them might persuade the newer guys that are interested in it, to go another route because the forum isn't "accepting" it..

just my .02
/rant
Different strokes for diffent folks... I think the ac kit makes our cars look like a viper and an intrepid had a baby lol... If u wanted to buy the kit then be unique then do u...i dont think i have that much influence on peoples choices lol IMO....this is an opinionated forum right? extreme dimensions definately was looking for some kinds of review on it before proceeding with production...hence the pics are photoshopped nothing actually produced yet... At the end of the day if someone wants to buy it they will... And I still wont like it IMO...
Old 02-18-12, 06:05 AM
BippuTuner
Driver School Candidate

I like the sides and rear
Old 02-18-12, 06:25 AM
Banikid
Lead Lap

I want to see a real life pic of that spoiler installed. The Photoshop pic looks nice but nothing beats real pics other than seeing them with your own eyes.
Old 02-18-12, 01:49 PM
imDementeD
Lead Lap

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by scviolence
Different strokes for diffent folks... I think the ac kit makes our cars look like a viper and an intrepid had a baby lol... If u wanted to buy the kit then be unique then do u...i dont think i have that much influence on peoples choices lol IMO....this is an opinionated forum right? extreme dimensions definately was looking for some kinds of review on it before proceeding with production...hence the pics are photoshopped nothing actually produced yet... At the end of the day if someone wants to buy it they will... And I still wont like it IMO...
definitely understood, i just think you went a bit overboard on trashing the kit thats all..
a simple i dont like it and why would be more of constructive criticism vs what was actually said.
Thats all

but still do definitely agree on the damn 92-95 lip..MAKE one of these and ill be on that boat asap!!
Old 02-18-12, 11:35 PM
Launch1
Driver

Why not just post the price?
Old 02-19-12, 06:18 AM
Banikid
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by imDementeD
but still do definitely agree on the damn 92-95 lip..MAKE one of these and ill be on that boat asap!!
This! I would buy one asap. You guys can easily make it. Bet if you make an interest thread youll get 100+ interest. Make it fairly priced and boom youll make it rain cash $$$

Quick Reply: 1992-2000 Lexus SC Series Duraflex AB-F Kit