SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)

interior idea,

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-12, 06:42 PM
VileFCboy
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I personally dont like it at all, but hey its your car so do whatever even when their are haters...
Old 05-03-12, 06:57 PM
1WILLY1
Lexus Test Driver

Received 196 Likes on 140 Posts

lol .................................no dont do that...
Old 05-03-12, 07:06 PM
ASTERiSK
Lexus Test Driver

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

Or you could vinyl over faded woodgrain like I did.

Old 05-03-12, 07:46 PM
MDSC
Lexus Champion

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

awesome idea while you at it sticker bomb all your windows and your windshield.
Old 05-03-12, 08:32 PM
Nysc300
Rookie

I think that is the ugliest thing i have ever seen. I'm pretty sure the interior looks better than those stickers will ever look......
Old 05-03-12, 08:52 PM
Tommy2JZ
Pole Position

Originally Posted by xxtoobsxx
Is that a cadillac? Dont sticker bomb...if anything remove the busted parts or "fix" em while you get new parts!
The picture is a cobalt I believe. Remove the whole center console ? Lol
Old 05-03-12, 08:54 PM
Tommy2JZ
Pole Position

Originally Posted by ASTERiSK
Or you could vinyl over faded woodgrain like I did.

Dang, I love your interior! Can I not paint mine black some way?
Old 05-03-12, 08:56 PM
Tommy2JZ
Pole Position

The thing is most you guys are grown up and like clean luxurious cars. I'm 18 I'm into the whole flashy hellaflush look, I love most you guy's styles and I know even a small amount of people agree sticker bombs look good in occassions. I plan on making my car look super clean and luxurious but sticker bombs will cover up the cracks on the panels and cover up "crazy glued, screw together" parts. Ima take pictures of my interior for u guys
Old 05-03-12, 11:39 PM
O. L. T.
Keeper of the light

Received 360 Likes on 230 Posts

Originally Posted by Tommy2JZ
Old 05-04-12, 01:10 AM
Dawa
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Tommy2JZ
The thing is most you guys are grown up and like clean luxurious cars. I'm 18 I'm into the whole flashy hellaflush look, I love most you guy's styles and I know even a small amount of people agree sticker bombs look good in occassions. I plan on making my car look super clean and luxurious but sticker bombs will cover up the cracks on the panels and cover up "crazy glued, screw together" parts. Ima take pictures of my interior for u guys
hey little brother, leave all that flashy/stickerbomb/etc **** to the civics & similar crowd. true indeed it is your car and you might be young now but this is another trend that will die down and out and have people laughing at it's ( & possibly their own) stupidity. if you do this i guarantee in a few years you will look back and face-palm. i agree when i initially saw a car with the "stickerbomb" look (1-2 years ago) it looked good but then it just gets overly copied and played out (like riders with mohawks on their helmets.)

you possess a more refined and mature car for someone of your age. i never wouldve imagined having a lexus as a teenager. this should distinguish you and set you apart from others. dont fall into the trend traps.

do it right. save up your money & find a car thats parting out their carpet as well as dash.
Old 05-04-12, 04:54 AM
Tommy2JZ
Pole Position

Originally Posted by ProperD
hey little brother, leave all that flashy/stickerbomb/etc **** to the civics & similar crowd. true indeed it is your car and you might be young now but this is another trend that will die down and out and have people laughing at it's ( & possibly their own) stupidity. if you do this i guarantee in a few years you will look back and face-palm. i agree when i initially saw a car with the "stickerbomb" look (1-2 years ago) it looked good but then it just gets overly copied and played out (like riders with mohawks on their helmets.)

you possess a more refined and mature car for someone of your age. i never wouldve imagined having a lexus as a teenager. this should distinguish you and set you apart from others. dont fall into the trend traps.

do it right. save up your money & find a car thats parting out their carpet as well as dash.
Can I put chrom parts? ... Lmfao. Ok ok guys no stickers lol.
Old 05-04-12, 08:00 AM
VileFCboy
Rookie

Originally Posted by ProperD

Well said

Can I put chrom parts? ... Lmfao. Ok ok guys no stickers lol.
Like some of us said, do whatever you want, its your car. But I'll agree with ProperD's statement about your car...
Old 05-04-12, 08:13 AM
1J0Z SC
Lead Lap

Damn, really I must have logged into the Honda forums? For a second I thought this was club lexus...

Oh Snap.

Please for the love of god no, its appealing to younger kids I understand. But there is a large difference when rolling up to a car meet with tacky interior stickers or a well done interior. Ill get you some examples to help you go in the right direction
Old 05-04-12, 09:17 AM
93SC300.
Lead Lap

I feel like im ready to get rid of my car. Seems like people are taking it to the ricer level more and more everyday
Old 05-04-12, 09:25 AM
Biggu
Lexus Champion

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

threads like this make me realize the price of the SC's have really dropped recently. now the younger crowd can afford them.

Quick Reply: interior idea,