SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)

Sc300 vs alot of other cars

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-12, 11:12 AM
DoomLight
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

awesome video. i love how Moe talk all those much more expensive cars to school.
Old 06-02-12, 12:05 PM
BlakOnBlak
Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 1WILLY1
Not hating but just doesnt add up, was it really even a real race or was it just a day out on the track messing around?

And its funny this vid gets posted just as your car is going up for sale.

Did 'Moe' have any losses that day at all or did he beat every single car on the track? lol
Adds up to me.. If i wanted to sell or trade my car I would have done the same, that way you know what the BEAST is worth (if I had the money I would buy it).. dont get me wrong, there is always room for speculation, BUT, looks pretty legit considering the event was legit. I highly doubt the others racers lost on purpose
Old 06-02-12, 11:19 PM
Tac1sc
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice! Did i miss the versin with out the music? Lets hear the other drivers cry! Lol
Old 06-03-12, 09:52 AM
1WILLY1
Lexus Test Driver

Received 196 Likes on 140 Posts

Originally Posted by boosting
no losses that day. Also car is for trade or sale, no relation to track day. This was actual Roll Racing Event At Poconos Held By Exotics Rally. Look it up. I dont care if car goes for sale or not, i was just throwing it out there as a Feeler. Everyone in that video lined up with the purpose of racing the guy next to him. Notice the cones. First set to line up second set to start and third set to finish. Dont be mad, i didnt loose a single race, On pump car is 5xx HP on c16 its 7xx HP. I drove to the track with my A/C on, beat on car and drove back home all the way to NY. If you dont know, look up Moe's SC300 for more PROOF
If im wrong I got no problem eating my words and apologising , im just very skeptical by nature thats all. Your car is definitely very fast and very nice and i wouldnt try to take that away from you.

Originally Posted by BlakOnBlak
(if I had the money I would buy it).. dont get me wrong, there is always room for speculation, BUT, looks pretty legit considering the event was legit. I highly doubt the others racers lost on purpose
Im not saying they lost on purpose but you have to understand many people go to these track events just to get a feel of some speed they cant get on the road, not necessarily to race the guy next to him, this specifically looks like one of those situations. Were the guys with cars worth 100+ thousand really pushing their cars to the limit like Moe was?Would you redline your Viper or Porsche just to say you beat 'Moe"? I for one wouldnt lol

Sort of like getting the jump on some guy at the lights thats not even paying attention to you, and then saying you smoked him in a race lol

Last edited by 1WILLY1; 06-03-12 at 10:00 AM.
Old 06-03-12, 09:58 AM
Texas2jdm
Driver School Candidate

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Tac1sc
Nice! Did i miss the versin with out the music? Lets hear the other drivers cry! Lol
Yeah I never saw another link to vid with no music- I wanna hear that baby roar!

Sweet vid- love the viper kill! Glad to hear he was the sorest-
Old 06-03-12, 11:30 AM
DoomLight
Lexus Champion

@***** i think those guys were tryin to run their cars. i'd say after so many runs of seeing that Lexus beat the other cars while waiting their turn. its a safe bet they were trying.

that Viper sure was creeping up. if they raced a full mile. the results would be widely different from a half mile.

at anyrate. all those cars had less power than the SC anyway. only about 3 or 4 of them shown in the video had larger displacement. the torque would of prevailed eventually.
Old 06-03-12, 11:56 AM
nlc
Pole Position

A race is race...n ur car performed nicely. Were u spinning at all? I see a lil smoke in sum of the passes butI cant really tell where its coming from..n the music didnt help with tryin to figure it out either..id like to hear a vid with no music jus wg n turbo spool plz lol. Good job though!
Old 06-03-12, 01:52 PM
chrisindub
Pole Position

Default Fast Car

It's a powerful car, totally capable of taking down a lot of other cars.

There is nothing magical about vipers, vettes, porches, ferrari's, and audi's. They are fast cars, but squared off against a turbo 2jz with a lot of boost it's totally plausible that they could lose.

I think it's awesome that a lot of SC owners even on this forum are in disbelief about how much power this car puts down. These cars are true sleepers if even SC owners don't realize their potential.

It would have been nice to see some feedback from the losers, on getting owned by a car that many people still see as a "sleeper."
Old 06-03-12, 07:42 PM
boosting
Driver

you guys should sign up for the Exotics Rally forum and you can see the feedback for yourself. its a public forum, not hiding anything from anyone. ill post some other videos up from different races now.
Old 06-03-12, 07:44 PM
boosting
Driver

http://youtu.be/32oVq_L6_M0

this is an 11.7 run at 15psi
Old 06-03-12, 07:47 PM
boosting
Driver

http://youtu.be/hMlHMhmw3xo

my car against a Viper
Old 06-03-12, 08:06 PM
LEXXIUM
Pole Position

Received 40 Likes on 36 Posts

What trany are u running behind the 2j? W58, r154 v160?
I just want to know what it takes to kill a vette , besides the driving skills of ourse
Thanks

Xx
Old 06-03-12, 09:06 PM
xspsi6
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by LEXXIUM
What trany are u running behind the 2j? W58, r154 v160?
I just want to know what it takes to kill a vette , besides the driving skills of ourse
Thanks

Xx
R154 I believe^^
Old 06-04-12, 05:13 AM
BlakOnBlak
Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 1WILLY1
If im wrong I got no problem eating my words and apologising , im just very skeptical by nature thats all. Your car is definitely very fast and very nice and i wouldnt try to take that away from you.

Im not saying they lost on purpose but you have to understand many people go to these track events just to get a feel of some speed they cant get on the road, not necessarily to race the guy next to him, this specifically looks like one of those situations. Were the guys with cars worth 100+ thousand really pushing their cars to the limit like Moe was?Would you redline your Viper or Porsche just to say you beat 'Moe"? I for one wouldnt lol

Sort of like getting the jump on some guy at the lights thats not even paying attention to you, and then saying you smoked him in a race lol
I dont know anything about getting the jump on anyone not paying attention, not my style, maybe yours And if im in a race im racing to win.. redline or not... also, 2jz has no limit
Old 06-04-12, 06:40 AM
Tabaka
Lexus Champion

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Following Moe on youtube now

I'd be nervous posting several vids of me street racing, but they sure are cool.

Quick Reply: Sc300 vs alot of other cars