SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)

those who havent seen it yet, heres my canibeat feature.

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-12, 12:40 PM
CalitriSC
Lexus Champion

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

Looks great!
Old 06-05-12, 12:47 PM
Kohinoor
Lexus Test Driver

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

looks great! looking forward to future mods.
Old 06-05-12, 12:49 PM
maceugood
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

car is stunning!
Old 06-05-12, 01:51 PM
MDSC
Lexus Champion

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Thanks a lot guys , car as down as of right now. Getting bay semi shaved and gte swap , I'm working on it as much as I can on downtimes and after hours . I'll update my build thread when I'm at least done working on the bay. The goal is to have the car up and running in time for tuner evolution show in pa at the end of August . I'm just keeping it stock twins and w58 at least untill winter .
Old 06-05-12, 02:09 PM
lfrers
Lexus Test Driver

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by 97-SC300
That's sexy as hell. Thanks for representing the SC community so well.
So dope.
Props
Old 06-05-12, 03:06 PM
TweakTech
Lead Lap

Pursuit of perfection has been attained!
Old 06-05-12, 03:10 PM
MDSC
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by TheRonTom3
those are decent sized side walls on the 19s in the rear. What size tire? I want to do a bigger sidewall on the 20's I have in the rear of my car but really haven't been able to find the right size tire
tire sizes are 215/35 245/35
Old 06-05-12, 03:17 PM
MDSC
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by Vwpride12
Nice spread, I would take steves advice in the comments and put a 2JZ in there...LOL
thank you, as of right now theres an big epty hole in the engine bay with lots of bondo...so its def happening.
Originally Posted by BSanders22
You know I love your car. The feature is awesome, pics came out phenomenal, especially the rig shots. Congrats dude! Keep it up! Can't wait to see the bay all shaved and tidy'd up!
thanks bobby....slowly working on it...well not slowly but it sure feels like it
Old 06-05-12, 03:42 PM
OG Dada
Lexus Champion

Received 16 Likes on 12 Posts

You're really setting high limitations on your SC for the rest of us SCers... I love it ever since you started the build! The pics don't do your paint job and tint justice though... The pics are too dark the candy doesn't pop out, even your bronze(or something) tint... I just noticed that you also deleted the sidemarker light, it looks so clean and looks so empty at the same time! Lol Either way really great job! The color of the brake calipers go so well with the paint scheme of the wheels and body... OMG I really love your SC!!! (Groupie mode)

Btw, what brand and where did you get those brake rotors? They look very nice... I wonder if the LS brakes have that option...
Old 06-05-12, 03:49 PM
MDSC
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by KingPhilip
You're really setting high limitations on your SC for the rest of us SCers... I love it ever since you started the build! The pics don't do your paint job and tint justice though... The pics are too dark the candy doesn't pop out, even your bronze(or something) tint... I just noticed that you also deleted the sidemarker light, it looks so clean and looks so empty at the same time! Lol Either way really great job! The color of the brake calipers go so well with the paint scheme of the wheels and body... OMG I really love your SC!!! (Groupie mode)

Btw, what brand and where did you get those brake rotors? They look very nice... I wonder if the LS brakes have that option...
thank you very much for all the kind words. These pics def do the paint justice minus the kandy pop, it only really happens on sunny days or when sun is coming up/down it lights up red. The bronze tint does not pop either as much as i wanted it to. The Color of the calipers is the basecoat under the kandy. Tese are DBA 4000sx rotors, not sure if they make them for ls brakes hit up robert at mvp, i got the kit,wheels/brakes from them great prices and customer service.
Old 06-05-12, 04:41 PM
SH_JZZ30
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Congrats on the feature. Your SC looks so sick!! Well deserved!!
Old 06-05-12, 07:09 PM
Joey-E
Lead Lap

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Beautiful, congrats on the feature and nice upcoming plans!
Old 06-05-12, 07:36 PM
SCrollinSD
Pole Position

the article itself is pretty bad writing IMHO, but the car is gorgeous no doubt. much respect. I particularly found the part where the dude talks about how there arent any nicely done SCs to take inspiration from; seriously guy? where have you been for the last twenty years? get your head out of the sand.

lol, anyways, great car
Old 06-05-12, 07:42 PM
MDSC
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by SCrollinSD
the article itself is pretty bad writing IMHO, but the car is gorgeous no doubt. much respect. I particularly found the part where the dude talks about how there arent any nicely done SCs to take inspiration from; seriously guy? where have you been for the last twenty years? get your head out of the sand.

lol, anyways, great car
I thought the article was written very well, thanks for the compliment though
Old 06-05-12, 07:57 PM
1JZPWRD
1JZ Single SC400

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

The shine looks amazing along with the choice of wheel color. I also read you had TT wheels. I like those more, especially with a beautiful black you have. I am not a fan of the stretch either. Way too low for me, but your objective was met... HELLAFLUSH... Mission Accomplished. Overall the car is beautiful. I wanted to see more the interior and engine bay...

Quick Reply: those who havent seen it yet, heres my canibeat feature.