SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)

lexforlife updated pictures

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-12, 03:05 PM
projectm
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Love this car! This give me inspiration for the SC300 project.

Build link: https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sc-...t-r-sc300.html
Old 09-03-12, 03:39 PM
lobato92
Driver School Candidate

wat a legit car. especially da rims
Old 09-04-12, 02:54 AM
bank
Driver

The front bumper looks nice!
Old 09-04-12, 10:56 AM
luvmysc400
Lead Lap

Sick ride dang that is clean.
Old 09-04-12, 12:25 PM
Wheel_Man
Lead Lap

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Beautiful, as ALWAYS!!!
Old 09-04-12, 12:31 PM
moosejaw2
Pole Position

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

You should hit up your freind who's a photography buff to do a photoshoot of that car?????
Old 09-04-12, 05:36 PM
ASTERiSK
Lexus Test Driver

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

I plan on getting a Shine kit, I'm wondering how my 5zigen fireballs will poke out the rear bumper. Would you happen to know how much it would poke out? Or would it be pretty covered? :|
Old 09-05-12, 01:54 PM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by ASTERiSK
I plan on getting a Shine kit, I'm wondering how my 5zigen fireballs will poke out the rear bumper. Would you happen to know how much it would poke out? Or would it be pretty covered? :|
dont know how it mounts as i dont have a off the shelf exh system
Old 09-05-12, 01:57 PM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by projectm
Love this car! This give me inspiration for the SC300 project.

Build link: https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sc-...t-r-sc300.html
thx

Originally Posted by lobato92
wat a legit car. especially da rims
appreciate it

Originally Posted by bank
The front bumper looks nice!
thank you sir

Originally Posted by luvmysc400
Sick ride dang that is clean.

Originally Posted by Wheel_Man
Beautiful, as ALWAYS!!!
always thanking you
Old 09-06-12, 04:34 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

over this fall /winter i am building another ge motor for my car .. it will be fully built with 10.0 compression ge type forged pistons with larger upgraded wrist pins . head will also be full ferrea valvetrain as well .engie bay complete paint and chromed everything . my intent is to do one final pull of motor and if built right with some ideas i have and with pro efi also going to protect the build , this should be the last time for at least another 5 yrs+ .. focus on my car will be to deliver total efficiency as opposed to raw hp . we will see how it all pans out
Old 09-06-12, 06:46 AM
Ice350
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by lexforlife
my intent is to do one final pull of motor and if built right with some ideas i have and with pro efi also going to protect the build , this should be the last time for at least another 5 yrs+ .. focus on my car will be to deliver total efficiency as opposed to raw hp . we will see how it all pans out
I seriously doubt you won't touch your engine for 5 whole years. I think you should do whatever you feel like doing. If you improve it this winter but have more itch in a couple years, do your thing man.

How long has it been with the SC? Seems like 4 years if memory serves.

I remember the days we first started hanging out. All yoiu guys in your GS's and I was the only one in the group with an SC. I felt like an outsider. Couple times my car was called old. Couple times my car was called not as attractive as the GS (which I could never understand nor agree with). You were part of the GS hoopla but I remember a couple times you would say to me privately, don't let that crap bother you. I didn't, because I thought the SC was a better car. A better looking car....and a car that would stand the test of time longer than the 2GS.

Then one day I caught you looking at my SC with that look in your eye. I knew then you liked them. I confronted you and you admitted you did. Eventually you said you were going to get one. I couldn't believe it. I refused to believe it cause you seemed to love your Black Beast 2GS so much.

Today you have one of the hottest SC's around.
You are now one of those who will inspire me to build a hot SC. Even hotter than yours....well different. I have to be unique.

Anyway, just keep on doing your thing.
Old 09-06-12, 07:11 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by Ice350
I seriously doubt you won't touch your engine for 5 whole years. I think you should do whatever you feel like doing. If you improve it this winter but have more itch in a couple years, do your thing man.

How long has it been with the SC? Seems like 4 years if memory serves.

I remember the days we first started hanging out. All yoiu guys in your GS's and I was the only one in the group with an SC. I felt like an outsider. Couple times my car was called old. Couple times my car was called not as attractive as the GS (which I could never understand nor agree with). You were part of the GS hoopla but I remember a couple times you would say to me privately, don't let that crap bother you. I didn't, because I thought the SC was a better car. A better looking car....and a car that would stand the test of time longer than the 2GS.

Then one day I caught you looking at my SC with that look in your eye. I knew then you liked them. I confronted you and you admitted you did. Eventually you said you were going to get one. I couldn't believe it. I refused to believe it cause you seemed to love your Black Beast 2GS so much.

You are now one of those who will inspire me to build a hot SC. Even hotter than yours....well different. I have to be unique.

look at it.this way reg, currently my car is on a stock bottomend although extensive head work and aggressive cams but stock bottomend, its been boosted going on 5 yrs now and at 600 rwhp for the last 2 years and she still has perfect compression with 126k on the clock. so imagine a properly built bottom end.
Old 09-07-12, 03:59 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by Ice350

actually reg , wayne ,steve and clive were the main reason as they kept romping on me on the hwy back in those days .. loved my gs but since buying my big tundra back in 07 i didnt have a need to 4 door car anymore hence the coupe and never looked back ...
Old 09-11-12, 10:30 PM
Joey-E
Lead Lap

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Very nice and clean
Old 09-12-12, 04:28 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by Joey-E
Very nice and clean
thank you sir