Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default searching for vis bodykit

Hello everyone,
how do i find authorize dealer that sale vis bodykit. Any information will help
Old 12-05-02, 05:14 AM
Grimpy
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

why not just go to their website, find their number and call them.

Here is the site

www.VISRACING.com
Old 12-05-02, 06:31 AM
Manaray
Lexus Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

just a word of warning...VIS sucks...caveat emptor ("let the buyer beware")
Old 12-05-02, 07:55 AM
Grimpy
Lexus Test Driver

=)
Old 12-05-02, 07:00 PM
Bladez42598
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I BACK MANARAY 100% ON THIS. Unless you are close enough to go back to there shop and scream at them after you buy the kit DON"T get it.(BY THE WAY I SPEAK FROM 1ST HAND EXPERIENCE BUYING THE SAME KIT)

Go to the Better Business Bureau's Web site for that area of CA. I'm sure after reading there report from the BBB you'll have a change of opinion. It's only $750 bucks for a reason (well some people they charge more to when they feel like they can rip you off).

AND FOR THE RECORD SC400 VIS KIT CAME OUT HOT! HOWEVER, HE IS ONE OF THE FEW HAPPY CUSTOMERS TO LEAVE VIS RACING SPORTS WITH A SMILE.

Peace
Vinnie
Old 12-05-02, 07:12 PM
Grimpy
Lexus Test Driver

LoL

I'm not that happy.. My kit wasn't perfect! I got screws in places I shouldn't...

Last edited by E39; 12-05-02 at 07:13 PM.
Old 12-07-02, 12:24 PM
sxylxy
Lead Lap

Default no

DONT BUY VIS!!! I GOT SCREWED OVER GOOD BY THEM!!!! Don't do it man, i told em straight up I was gonna tell everyone I know not to buy from them and they kind of laughed at me. My kit doesn't fit at all, they refuse to send me another one, even though others prob wont fit either from what I hear! Now I gotta pay $700 for custom installation for the side skirts alone. Got screwed, get auto-couture instead, same thing pretty much much better quality!!
Old 12-07-02, 09:09 PM
Bladez42598
Pole Position

I'm getting tired of hearing of people (such as myself) how have gotten ripped off by this shady company "VIS RACING SPORTS, in manaray CA". I however, got all my money reimbursed + shipping cost reimbursed.

THIS IS BECAUSE I DIDN'T LET THEM GET AWAY WITH IT.

I FILED COMPLAINTS WITH THE BETTER BUISNESS BUREAU AND RESPONDED QUICKLY WITH EVERY LETTER THEY SENT BACK TO ME (THE MORE THEY SEE YOU RESPONDING TO THERE LETTERS ON THE COMPANY YOU COMPLAINED ABOUT THE MORE THEY KNOW YOUR FOR REAL)

SECOND AND MOST IMPORTANT FILE A PAYMENT DISPUTE WITH YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY. THIS IS HOW I MAINLY GOT REIMBURSED. VISA WAS READY TO TAKE AWAY VIS RIGHTS FROM EVEN USING VISA AS A CREDIT CARD AFTER THEY HEARD MY HORROR STORY (IF THEY LOSE ABILITY TO HAVE VISA AND THERE OTHER COMPANY WHICH IS MASTERCARD, THEY WILL GO UNDER CAUSE THEY WILL NO LONGER BE ABLE TO DO OVER THE PHONE ORDERS ANYMORE)

THIRD IF YOU STILL WANNA BUY FROM THIS PIECE OF "you know what" COMPANY AFTER READING THE REPORT ON THE BETTER BUISNESS BUREAU'S WEB SITE AND AFTER HEARING ALL THE HORROR STORIES ON THIS AND OTHER WEB SITES THEN YOU SCREWED YOURSELF...........................................IF YOU BUY WITH CHECK OR MONEY ORDER OR CASH (YOU JUST LOST YOUR MONEY CAUSE THEY WILL NEVER EVER GIVE IT BACK)

ONCE THIS COMPANY HAS YOUR MONEY THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE.

SXYLXY IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK AND HAVE NOT YET MODIFIED YOUR BODY KIT IN ANYWAY I WILL PERSONALLY HELP YOU GET IT BACK IT WILL BE A TWO MONTH ORDEAL BUT WE'LL WORTH IT YOU CAN USE THE MONEY FROM THE BODY KIT AND SAVE MONEY ON THE INSTALL AND BUY A REAL KIT LIKE I DID.................PLEASE CONTACT ME SO I CAN HELP PUT THIS COMPANY DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EMAIL ME AT BLADEZ42598@AOL.COM AND I WILL GIVE YOU MY WORK NUMBER AND TALK YOU OVER THE PHONE ON HOW TO SCREW THIS COMPANY LIKE I DID.

Last edited by Bladez42598; 01-20-03 at 09:23 PM.
Old 12-08-02, 05:38 AM
EvoTuned
Driver

I’m really NOT trying to get in the middle of anything here but I wanted to share some info. I’ve done a lot of research in the past few months for Japanese and American bodykits. I can tell you that in Japan they have lesser safety impact regulations than the US. The Soarer has a smaller reinforcement bar in the front. Since the VIS has the same specs as the T&E, you’ll have to shave some of the reinforcement bar for proper fitment. Also most kits will require you to take off the side moldings first.
Old 12-08-02, 08:10 AM
Manaray
Lexus Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

manaray, CA? I didn't know such a place existed!

Hehehe...man, VIS couldn't even modify the bumper a LITTLE BIT to fit the US spec reinforcement? Weak...but then again, VIS IS WEAK.

So long as you HAVE the reinforcement bar then and don't mod it to the point where it'll break if you kick it, you should be ok...but again, you are doing that at your OWN RISK.

For my kit, I just shaved a little of the reinforcement bar (off the ends) which shouldn't cause any problems...
Old 12-08-02, 11:47 AM
sxylxy
Lead Lap

Let me think here real quick.. shave an inch off each side of my $30,000 car for a $900 body kit? Hmm... no... and worse of all, after all my problems with VIS, the part that got to me the worst, they do'nt even care, once they got your money they don't want to hear it!
Old 12-08-02, 08:30 PM
Bladez42598
Pole Position

lol my bad...i was reading one of your post's manaray and put that instead of monterey (i think that's how it's spelled.).lol
Old 12-08-02, 08:36 PM
Bladez42598
Pole Position

Default VIS'S SITE SHOULD BE BANNED FROM CL!!!

I HAD A VIS KIT AND SHAVING ISN'T THE WORD...MORE LIKE "DO YOU WANNA TAKE THE REINFORCMENT BAR AND SHAVE IT INTO A TOOTH PICK SO IT COULD FIT". Besides that, the front bumer came 5 inches to wide.lol and to top that off the mold was so poorly made that you could see right through the front bumper almost (and im not joking). So bad, that 4 body shops wouldn't even offer there services to attempt to put it on(even after I told them to name there price).

VIS JUNK/VIS HORRIBLE CUSTOM TREATMENT/VIS HAS DUMB TECH'S/VIS IS A CROOKED COMPANY/

VIS'S SITE SHOULD BE BLOCKED OUT OF THIS SITE JUST LIKE OTHER SITES......WE SHOULD START LOOKING OUT FOR EACH OTHER IF WE SEE A COMPANY IS RIPPING FELLOW CL MEMBERS OFF AND IT'S SO OBVIOUS THEN WE SHOULD CUT THEM OUT FROM GETTING ADVERTISEMENT ON THIS SITE.......THEY ARE JUST RIPPING US OFF OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!! VIS SITE SHOULD BE BANDED FROM BEING SEEN ON CL

Last edited by Bladez42598; 01-20-03 at 09:24 PM.
Old 12-08-02, 11:57 PM
undefeatedsc3
Pole Position

Cool Re: searching for vis bodykit

Originally posted by bebe510
Hello everyone,
how do i find authorize dealer that sale vis bodykit. Any information will help

In other words, bebe510, I/We would like to suggest alternatives for your car instead of a VIS bodykit. There are plenty that are still affordable and will suit their purpose.

-BP
Old 12-09-02, 12:30 AM
Bladez42598
Pole Position

OTHERS YOU CAN GO TO THAT I KNOW OF THAT ARE TRULY HONEST AND YOU CAN TRUST ARE:

1) SKRPERFORMANCE.COM (REALLY NICE GUY WHO OWNS THIS PLACE IN NEW JERSEY) HE IS A MEMBER OF CL(HIS NAME IS MARK NOT SURE WHAT HIS CL NAME IS) AND HAS THE HOTTEST IS300 THAT I HAVE EVER COME ACROSS. THEY CAN GET ANY OVERSEA'S BODY KIT YOU WANT FOR A GOOD PRICE.

2)BOMEXAERO.COM (THIS IS THE KIT I HAVE) NO MODIFYING WHAT SO EVER WAS NEEDED EVERYTHING FIT ON LIKE A GLOVE (LIKE IT WAS MADE FOR A LEXUS UNLIKE VIS'S SO CALLED KIT)

Sorry about the caps guys. I just realized I did all that.lol Anyway's I have read many other sites on CL that were informative when I was shopping. I have heard some bad stories about gtautosports.com (he has the tendency of answering the phone like once a week) but I know of people that have purchased things from him and are happy with them. If you search on this site for bodykits just pass up the VIS threads, cause nobody is talking positive in them. I personally try to comment on every VIS thread I come across If you haven't noticed. and will keep doing so cause there name should be banned from this website in my opinion they do nothing but rip us off or try so in my case ......

I strongly recommend SKRPERFORMANCE.COM. MARK is a really nice guy I met him at the NYC CL MEET.

Quick Reply: searching for vis bodykit