SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)

Stripper Gave Me A Lexus, Bought 1JZ Front Clip For It Today

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-12, 03:43 PM
1WILLY1
Lexus Test Driver

Received 196 Likes on 140 Posts

Originally Posted by lfrers
Whats wrong with strippers *****? I love how people think they are better than other people because of their job. Strippers need love too bud. Its legal, they make a lot of money, they are usually hot. Only bad thing is they are usually bat shizt crazy, but that describes most women.
That's why men die before women, because we want to.

Oh and Mike... good find on the SC.

Vrank LOL

IBTL
Hmmmm, so the stripping 'profession' is the same to you as say a nurse or teacher or child care worker?

Anyways this thread is supposed to be about the car, which no doubt will end up with a shocker sticker on the window and a marijuana leaf hanging from the rear view.
Old 12-30-12, 03:54 PM
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

More info on this 1j clip/ pics of the clip please
Old 12-30-12, 04:38 PM
Kalogerus
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nothing wrong with strippers ***** lol.

This is a hell of a story behind a car. Completely epic if it werent missing the pics. What's your plan for the build in terms of power and such?
Old 12-30-12, 04:49 PM
BangarangX
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

LOL. Did not mean to cause trouble.

OK, back on topic. Here are pics of the car and clip.

I'm going to have it repainted the factory color. I actually quite like it. Wheels are going to be the only deviation from the stock appearance. Those are going to be Volk TE37s. Not exactly original, but I love those wheels to death; function and style.

As it turns out, the clip was on ebay. The shop is closed today, so I had him send me pics of it, and he said he would send me the pics from the ebay listing. I, however, bought it sight-seen in person. I'm going to get more detailed pics of it on Wednesday, when I return from New Year's in NY.

Right now, the plan is to get it running and driving, and then figure out what changes I want to make from there. Single turbo w/ QSV is pretty much a given. Rear end will almost certainly get changed out too. If I duplicate the setup on one of the other cars there, I should end up with 700 to the wheels. That's good enough for me to start off with.

Interior is definitely getting the thrice-over. I will probably change the whole interior to black, because I love black leather interiors. Power seats and creature comforts are staying. No drift-car interior here.

Last edited by BangarangX; 12-30-12 at 04:56 PM.
Old 12-30-12, 05:02 PM
GS FONZy
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by lfrers
Whats wrong with strippers *****? I love how people think they are better than other people because of their job. Strippers need love too bud. Its legal, they make a lot of money, they are usually hot. Only bad thing is they are usually bat shizt crazy, but that describes most women.
That's why men die before women, because we want to.

Oh and Mike... good find on the SC.

Vrank LOL

IBTL
Obviously not all strippers make a lot of money, hence look at the one that use to drive this SC300!
Old 12-30-12, 05:09 PM
suprahero
Driver

Maybe she makes enough money to just give away her older cars instead of trying to sell them. I bet she owned this one before her implants. Everyone knows that's when they start making the real money.
Old 12-30-12, 05:19 PM
BangarangX
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by 1WILLY1
Hmmmm, so the stripping 'profession' is the same to you as say a nurse or teacher or child care worker?

Anyways this thread is supposed to be about the car, which no doubt will end up with a shocker sticker on the window and a marijuana leaf hanging from the rear view.
Even I had to laugh at that one, but no, it has a lei hanging from the mirror. I might want to remove it before I go driving around.

Obviously the your opinion of this person you have never met is quite low, but she's actually a pretty decent human being. It's no big deal though. She's not my wife or my girlfriend, so there's really no need to send the thousand armies of Persia against you.
Old 12-30-12, 05:22 PM
BangarangX
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by suprahero
Maybe she makes enough money to just give away her older cars instead of trying to sell them. I bet she owned this one before her implants. Everyone knows that's when they start making the real money.
Mas o menos. I never even saw this damn thing until she told me to come get it. Up until then,all I ever saw was a Harley Davidson Super Duty.
Old 12-30-12, 05:30 PM
Kira X
美少女戦士セーラームーン

Received 437 Likes on 360 Posts

That's cool to get a free car from a stripper. She sounds like a cool person to do that.
Old 12-30-12, 05:36 PM
suprahero
Driver

Those HDSD trucks are high dollar. I'm pretty sure I'd choose that over a sc300 as well........lol
Old 12-30-12, 07:21 PM
joeazy187
Pole Position

Great start .....
Old 12-31-12, 09:23 AM
Murco
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

This thread gets my vote for the funniest thread in a while!
"I got a Lexus from a stripper..." Was her name "Lexus" too? Maybe "Lexi"??
Old 12-31-12, 09:55 AM
1JZPWRD
1JZ Single SC400

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

Second warning about the stripper talk. Next it will be locked...

Stay on topic please of the swap with front clip...
Old 12-31-12, 10:06 AM
lilSCsteve

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Cool bro, thx for the pics...seems like you've gotten a really good project build. 1. SC-check, 2. 1jz swap-check, 3. Exterior paint plan-check, 4. Interior re-do-check, 5. Wheels-check. Great start! Will definitely be following this closely. Thx for sharing, enjoy NY-have fun, be safe, and see you next year!

steve
Old 12-31-12, 02:14 PM
BangarangX
Driver School Candidate

OK, so today we started up the clip engine and everything runs beautifully. I nearly fell on my *** when I saw the electronic gauge cluster! This purchase just keeps getting better and better.

So far, this is where I am on configuration: I just bought a nice takeoff HKS Super Drager single outlet exhaust, which is great, because we actually found Super Drager decals in the glovebox, so it was what the car had anyway. gixxer_drew suspension setup has been ordered, and the JDM rear wiper conversion is in the bag too. The Sard gauges are coming along, but I'm half and half on the MOMO steering wheel. It really takes away from the luxury car look.That's something I will have to think about. Ordered a meth kit to help keep things cool and stable.

It's going into the shop this week, and should be done by the next.'

Thanks for the support, and Have A Happy New Year!

Quick Reply: Stripper Gave Me A Lexus, Bought 1JZ Front Clip For It Today