SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)

A little video I made

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-13, 10:20 PM
Kpierce007
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ASTERiSK
If you want an honest opinion then I'll give you one, I just didn't think you were being serious with that video lol. In all honesty I'm not feeling the wheels and that height man, not saying you should slam your car like me but you should at least make it a little more flush. I really don't like the finish of the wheels either, you should go back to stock wheels or save up for some real wheels (as in very nice wheels you like). Also I'm not feeling the music in the video, I know you didn't take much time for the video but I'm sure you had some better songs in mind. IMO what makes a good video is the content and the quality of the picture. These videos of the coverage on the meets are getting pretty repetitive, but at least they stick to the appeal that works.
Thanks for the comment, I really didnt spend to much time with it, I was just to anxious to get a video out that I didnt spend the time or thought into it, Lets just say I have a pretty sick video in mind that should be out in a few weeks . I bought the wheels off craigslist and their not my 1st choice but I personally like them. I wanted a drop so I purchased some Tanabe lowering springs that didnt really do anything, their goes a wasted $250 haha. But I plan on getting some Vossens when I can afford it (probably will be awhile since im in highschool and my job pays minimum. I also want to get some coilovers but its just a matter of when I can afford em. But thanks again for the feedback. I promise the next video will have a little more thought put into it
-Kress