SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)

SC in Fast and Furious 2 ???

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-03, 07:07 PM
SC300TURBO
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

what did they have a casting call for now?......i dont get it...they rapped the movie shoot already...its suppossed to come out june 6...Jeff
Old 01-17-03, 07:33 PM
Anthracite SC
Lexus Test Driver

Default Hey JEff SC300turbo

Hey Jeff...

I ran into Ice-T at a certain gentelman's club in San Francisco about 2 years back. (ahemm...Mitchell Brothers..aheme).

He was there w/one of his boys.

I was just sitting back for a bachelor party there and ran into him there. We saw how he and his buddy were trying to just get stuff from the girls for free.
A girl I know who works there...was telling us how he does that every so often. Almost like "pimp recruitment"

The SAD thing I saw was that one of the club's ushers was all on his nuts saying "hey..I got all your albums...and if you ever need anything...just let me know..I'll hook it up"

Ice...thought about it for a second..tossed his empty water bottle to the guy and said "Hey...throw this away for me"

Man..that was pretty embarassing for that usher.

BTW...nice car. =)
Old 01-17-03, 07:37 PM
Grimpy
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by SC300TURBO
what did they have a casting call for now?......i dont get it...they rapped the movie shoot already...its suppossed to come out june 6...Jeff
I have no idea.... team mate told me about it.
Old 01-17-03, 08:17 PM
NRG
Lead Lap

Originally posted by SC300TURBO
i was involved alot in the behind the scenes of the movie...our fire rescue headquarters building was used as a us customs headquarters.....so i became buddies with John singleton, and alot of the directors staff.......then they had a casting call here in miami for cars and my car got picked........and i talked my way into the paramedic role at the end of the movie....

most if not all of the movie was filmed in miami...in ALOT of diferent locations.....it was neat to see everything put together..

i really hope NRG isnt saying my car is rice?.....but to each his own i guess.....and the name of the movie is
The Fast and the Furious 2
lexcoupe...thank you very much for the compliment.....im flattered

and for the movie....its not the movie your gonna look at and say..."im gonna do that to my car" unless your really out there.....but it will be a fun action movie with alot of action and hot chicks to watch...i think it will be well worth your $7 and the more people that go and see these movies the more hollywood will make more of them.....so to me...the more the merrier..ya know...and yes ill be going to see biker boyz on the 31 to boost 1st weekend sale so hopefully hollwood will make even more movies like this........look at the big picture..not just a couple ricey cars..ya know......and for anyone even thinking about it...i get NO royalties from any movie sales...lol....i got paid straight....lol
Jeff
your car is not rice, i love your car, everytime i go to your site, your car gives me encouragment on making my car twin turbo, the only problem is that my car is a sc400, if i get my 2jz swap working, i'll be one of the few sc400 that did the 2jz swap.
its just the majority of the cars in that movie is rice..
i knew a few people that went for the castin call out here in southern cali, it was near santa monica if i can remember.
if i had a good car, i dont think i would want it in that movie, they would keep your car for like 6-8 months, add any type of modifications to it as they like. but on the good side, you get paid like 25 bucks an hour i think, somewhere around the line, and might get sponsors by the end of the movie.
Strange, i sware they rename the movie: 2 fast 2 furious, i saw the preview at the la auto show 03..
Old 01-17-03, 09:12 PM
Grimpy
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I think its $200 a day...
Old 01-18-03, 01:29 AM
NRG
Lead Lap

its offical, its called 2 Fast 2 Furious, told ya foos, i was right

http://web1.media.globix.net/client/hitv/010303/win.asx
Old 01-18-03, 01:56 AM
Deceptik1
Lead Lap

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Actually the spokes person cleary says the stars of Fast and the Furious 2 when he introduces the 2 cars and Tyrese.
Old 01-18-03, 02:12 AM
awj
Bluegr*** Performance

I concur - the second speaker says the name of the movie is "The Fast and The Furious 2" not once but twice - at least. Thus confirming the statement made by SC300TURBO who was there and involved with the movie behind the scenes!!!

I think you should be quiet for a little while.
Old 01-18-03, 01:40 PM
joeyc2
Lead Lap

in f&f1 theres not only one SC but two... in that scene where that chick is getting ready to race that dude at race wars, and that dude says to that chick "how about i race you for that sweet little ***" and that chick says" if you want *** then go to sunset, if you wanna race it'll be to large." then she pulls out a large amount of rolled up cash. yeah...but any ways, there is a red or orange sc in back of her for like a second as the scene starts.
Old 01-18-03, 01:44 PM
SC300TURBO
Lexus Test Driver

i have seen some stuff that says 2fast and 2 furious........but everything on the site like directors chairs and hats......directions.....ect ect was set up as fast and furious 2 or FNF2 so...its possible they might rename it but all the filming was done under the name fast and furious 2 so were both right.....Jeff
Old 01-18-03, 05:36 PM
awj
Bluegr*** Performance

Always the diplomat...........

You're good people.

edit: note to self your = posession
you're = you are

Last edited by awj; 01-18-03 at 05:37 PM.
Old 01-18-03, 07:31 PM
sxylxy
Lead Lap

I may be nuts or something, but I've seen that movie over, well, lets just say i know it Anyway, there's 3 SC's, the orange one at race wars, the black one racing the honduh, and when walker is first coming into the race wars talking to the security guy, there's a white one behind him. June 6... I'm waiting, you know that feeling you and all the other teenagers with those weed-wacker's get in the parkin lot after watchin a movie like that? can't wait, be safe!
Old 01-22-03, 12:41 AM
Lex Luthor
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

J.H., way to go brother, but since when is a movie only seven bucks? The purple SC from the first movie belongs to John Nguyen, it's now been changed to a widebody, and it's an SC4 on spray. So how did the stunt driver handle your car? I assume you turned the Profec down a bit for him, no? Always knew you'd make it to the big screen after that little appearance on WFOR for that street racing story awhile back, surprised I remember that one? NRG, check yourself....

- LL
Old 01-22-03, 09:26 AM
SC300TURBO
Lexus Test Driver

your a trip lex...im actually on TV alot down here localy as i am a PIO for the fire rescue dept.........so im on localy alot ..and occasionaly when theres a big story i go world wide......but the movies is a whole different story.....a whole different ball game.....and my part is minimal.....trust me.....it was just cool to be apart of it....
down here movies are like 7-7.50 and yes im suprised you remembered that story...Jeff
Old 01-24-03, 02:21 PM
NRG
Lead Lap

Lex: huh??

anyways, here's the offical 2 fast 2 furious movie trailler
http://movies.yahoo.com/movies/featu...t2furious.html
funny how i knew the name of the movie and im not even involved with the movie.

Quick Reply: SC in Fast and Furious 2 ???