SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)

Tire Size?

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-15, 09:02 PM
lexuscfour
Rookie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Tire Size?

Wow. Guess the wheels aren't expensive enough to garner a response. Close thread, thanks.

Last edited by lexuscfour; 12-17-15 at 06:31 AM.
Old 12-17-15, 07:01 AM
Kris9884
Racer

Received 26 Likes on 21 Posts

Lol are you kidding? You posted it late at night and didn't get a response by sun up?? We aren't your personal tech advisors bro, besides, most are very willing to help with a bit of patience. Maybe there weren't any responses because there is an exact sticky thread for this question that has more than likely already been asked and answered...

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sc-...300-sc400.html
Old 12-17-15, 08:49 AM
lexuscfour
Rookie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Kris9884
Lol are you kidding? You posted it late at night and didn't get a response by sun up?? We aren't your personal tech advisors bro, besides, most are very willing to help with a bit of patience. Maybe there weren't any responses because there is an exact sticky thread for this question that has more than likely already been asked and answered...

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sc-...300-sc400.html
Lol. Exactly the point I was making before the edit. If it's not a turbo swap or 3k wheels, you have to wait for a response. I've been in that thread, haven't seen the offset or sizes I have together and that thread is DEAD. I checked multiple pages and posted in there.

98% of you guys are on wheels and coilovers, yet 4 other threads were answerable before mine. I've only been on this forum a little while and that's why I rarely post. If there's any inkling it may have been done before (again with the exception of the turbo swaps and expensive stuff), replies are slow to roll in.

Not a big deal, just something I've noticed. Got the answers from a shop here in Miami. Thanks.
Old 12-17-15, 07:35 PM
RXRodger
Instructor

Received 210 Likes on 161 Posts
Default What was your question?

Originally Posted by lexuscfour
Lol. Exactly the point I was making before the edit. If it's not a turbo swap or 3k wheels, you have to wait for a response. I've been in that thread, haven't seen the offset or sizes I have together and that thread is DEAD. I checked multiple pages and posted in there.

98% of you guys are on wheels and coilovers, yet 4 other threads were answerable before mine. I've only been on this forum a little while and that's why I rarely post. If there's any inkling it may have been done before (again with the exception of the turbo swaps and expensive stuff), replies are slow to roll in.

Not a big deal, just something I've noticed. Got the answers from a shop here in Miami. Thanks.
Maybe if you would post what you found out, it might help others with a similar question instead of deleting the question.
Old 12-18-15, 05:06 PM
eknine9
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Posted at 11:02 pm
Edited at 8:31 AM

Bruh, you at least got to give us a day, I haven't even been on since yesterday afternoon, and I can guarantee you most of our members weren't on in that interval either. There's no need to be salty that in the 9 hours your thread was live that it wasn't responded to considering what time of day it was live for us since the majority of us are in America and Canada. We're not trying to give you a hard time, but someone would have responded by now, and maybe even with some extra or often unconsidered info that the shop may not have included. Or maybe even future recommendations, or several options. There are several members here who like to write up long, expansive, well-thought out responses, you just have to give us a chance. I mean it's not like it was a rim emergency and you had to make the purchase last night at 3am.