SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)

Let's Thank Static911, Our Pappy Ethan Kay

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-03, 06:48 PM
angelslex
Instructor

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
Default Thank you

THANK YOU... VERY VERY MUCH FOR EVERYTHING.
Old 04-27-03, 07:40 PM
LexFather

You can help out even more by becoming a paid member, to ensure this remains the #1 site. Just my 2 cents.
Old 04-27-03, 08:24 PM
Lexiss_sc430
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I give mad props to STATIC911, Ethan and who ever put their time and effort into this website. It's simply the best and I thank you guys for running it.

Thanks

Tommy
Old 04-28-03, 12:04 AM
lex400sc
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Guys I can't stress this enough, nothing says "Thank You" better than becoming a contributing member of this forum. Today Premium Membership offers a lot of incentives to you all, and is IMO, worth at least every penny you pay. There is an entire library of information dedicated to premium members, and future services are in the works for the benefit of current premium members. But we often forget that this website also has a VERY steep operational cost considering the amount of bandwidth it consumes daily (not to mention manpower, equipment, and other fixed costs!), and the contributions received from grateful members does go a long way towards keeping CL a growing community with a growing number of services. Remember that we are all users using CL for free and whatever we don't pay for, someone else has to. That someone happens to be Ethan. In the past, there was no such thing as a 'premium membership', but people were still able to recognize the value CL has had to them regardless of incentive. Hell I donated two years worth of premium membership to Ethan back when it was just an open-ended donation---And at that time I was flat broke, I had to paypal the money on my credit car so don't tell me you can't afford it! My point is that you don't need to thank Ethan in a seperate thread, the silver/gold button below your handle will say it all and much more when he surfs the forums in the evening.