SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)

Angel eyes on my SC!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-03, 10:11 AM
Bladez42598
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Angel eyes on my SC!!!!

What's up guys, a fellow CL member was so kind to do this for me for no profit what so ever so I can show you guys. Unfortunately he told me that he was banned from CL for something he wasn't trying to do (I WAS READING THE SAME POSTS AS THE PEOPLE WHO BANNED HIM, HE DID NOTHING AND OFFERED NOTHING). Anyway the lights came out better than any company offering the same thing, much better, clearer, and nicer. Since the pic i took is to large and I don't have the time to crop it cause I really have no time. So, if you wanna check the lights out email me at bladez42598@aol.com. I REPEAT THIS IS ONLY AN INFORMATIVE POST THAT IS WHAT FORUMS ARE FOR SO FOR ALL THAT ARE GOING TO CRITICIZE THIS IS NOT A GROUP BY ATTEMPT. this is something talked about millions of times on this site here is a possible solution for some so I don't see why it should be a problem. Otherwise I'll be going to the PA meet on May 18 if you guys wanna see em in person.

Peace

Hope this helps anybody out who's interested
VINNIE
Old 04-18-03, 10:35 AM
SDSC300
Lead Lap

Default Re: Angel eyes on my SC!!!!

Originally posted by Bladez42598
What's up guys, a fellow CL member was so kind to do this for me for no profit what so ever so I can show you guys. Unfortunately he told me that he was banned from CL for something he wasn't trying to do (I WAS READING THE SAME POSTS AS THE PEOPLE WHO BANNED HIM, HE DID NOTHING AND OFFERED NOTHING). Anyway the lights came out better than any company offering the same thing, much better, clearer, and nicer. Since the pic i took is to large and I don't have the time to crop it cause I really have no time. So, if you wanna check the lights out email me at bladez42598@aol.com. I REPEAT THIS IS ONLY AN INFORMATIVE POST THAT IS WHAT FORUMS ARE FOR SO FOR ALL THAT ARE GOING TO CRITICIZE THIS IS NOT A GROUP BY ATTEMPT. this is something talked about millions of times on this site here is a possible solution for some so I don't see why it should be a problem. Otherwise I'll be going to the PA meet on May 18 if you guys wanna see em in person.

Peace

Hope this helps anybody out who's interested
VINNIE
ug your poor lexus

but I find it amusing how you have no time, and yet you can e-mail people and write up a short post
Old 04-18-03, 12:13 PM
wmulli
Lead Lap

Unhappy Re: Re: Angel eyes on my SC!!!!

Originally posted by SDSC300
ug your poor lexus

but I find it amusing how you have no time, and yet you can e-mail people and write up a short post
You know, forums are supposed to be a place where people can ask questions, share their idea's and accomplishments. It doesn't do anybody any good for people to make disparaging comments. If you don't like something or it doesn't suit your tastes, you don't have to say anything, just go on to the next post!

In other words, "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all".

Sheesh...
Old 04-18-03, 04:46 PM
SDSC300
Lead Lap

Default Re: Re: Re: Angel eyes on my SC!!!!

Originally posted by wmulli
You know, forums are supposed to be a place where people can ask questions, share their idea's and accomplishments. It doesn't do anybody any good for people to make disparaging comments. If you don't like something or it doesn't suit your tastes, you don't have to say anything, just go on to the next post!

In other words, "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all".

Sheesh...
hey I was amused, and ill continue to post whatever I want

thanks though.
Old 04-18-03, 06:26 PM
wmulli
Lead Lap

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Angel eyes on my SC!!!!

Originally posted by SDSC300
hey I was amused, and ill continue to post whatever I want

thanks though.
I'm sure you will...
Old 04-19-03, 12:09 AM
NRG
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

you mean rice out your SC?